[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the longest time I was your typical shut in. Recently I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1472489211106.jpg (296KB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
1472489211106.jpg
296KB, 1280x775px
For the longest time I was your typical shut in. Recently I've been working on improving myself (dressing and grooming myself better, socializing more, having a better mentality, etc). I've recently noticed that in public, women are checking me out a lot, and while it's a nice confidence booster, it's something I still can't really get used to so it's triggered my natural aspie response of acting "cold and stoic" and gives them the idea I'm not interested. It's part being awkward and part being content with being alone a lot, for the most part.

This is still the opposite effect of what I want though, naturally. So if anyone has had a similar experience, of going from getting no attention from women to suddenly catching women checking you out a lot or anything of the sort, I'd like to hear about it, how you dealt with it, etc
>>
>>18188888
bump for these quints
>>
File: 1366656758797.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1366656758797.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>18188888
Opposite here, I was a normie who became a shut in because fuck other people.

Do yourself a favor and lie about your name and party with people in places you'll never revisit or do ever again so you can learn how to socialize with 0 consequences.
>>
File: Bale.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
Bale.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>18188888
Listen to Bateman >>18189000, the trips don't lie.
>>
bump again pls
>>
Here 4 the gets, left for the normalslime
>>
i went through something similar. used to be a big fatass for most of my life and then lost a ton of weight, and was totally caught off-guard when i started getting attention like you seem to be now.

long story short: you're gonna have to go through some painfully awkward experiences, but w/e. there is no manual on how this works, and you'll learn quicker just by getting out there in the field. this might seem like a big deal, but it's just because you are inexperienced. you'll become normalized in no time.
>>
>>18188888
>>18189000
>>18189444

Hot damn
>>
>>18188888
>>18189444
>>18189000
glad I was able to make such an epic get thread
>>18189472
thanks for being the only actual advice
>>
>>18188888
>>18189000
>>18189444
Holy shit, this is a sign for OP making it.
I got over being awkward by developing some kind of child-like mentality with them. I find them cute and interesting, want to know what they're up to. So I ask them, joke around, don't take them or me very serious and am kinda light hearted with them and enjoy the whole interaction rather then expecting them to give me anything. I'm not eye candy and don't get checked out often. But when I do I enjoy it and check the women out too.
>>
>>18189850
>Holy shit, this is a sign for OP making it.
I can only hope. Thanks for your anecdote
>>
I have never really been a shut in person, but not that good with women as well. And yes, also I noticed in the last months/year that women are interested in me.
Only that i since some time now show them interest as well, and it works. Just get over yourself and show some feelings. How would you feel if someone you show interest to shows no signs at all and seems uninterested?
>>
>>18189883
I mean it's not like I want to do this. It's not just that I am used to and enjoy being alone, noticing they're checking me out tends to get me all flustered and make me awkward, this is my brain's natural response to overcoming that feeling. Hence this is why I made this thread, hoping to read other people's stories so maybe I could learn something.

Thanks for posting btw <3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.