[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

happy wagecuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>be 20
>work min wage as receptionist at dead end job, $12 an hour and $2000 bonus given every 4-ish months.
>the comfiest fucking min wage job i could possibly get
>do nothing half the time because there aren't enough clients and then take 1 hour break.
>everyone loves everyone.
>will make around $20,000 to $30,000 this year.
>able to save more than 3/4ths of what i earn because i live with mum = $15-23k yearly
>no one to yell at me and no possibility of getting fired
so the only way i can/should leave this place is if the job i jump to pays nearly $20 an hour. how the hell am i suppose to do this?
>>
Sounds wrong.
20/ h is 41.6K
You make about 31K , which is 15/h max.
>>
>>18188887
If you're happy why would you quit. Stay happy until depression kicks in then look for something else.
>>
>>18188887
>how the hell am i suppose to do this?

You don't. They slapped the golden handcuffs on you.
>>
>>18188910
OP wrote $12 .. not $20 so sounds about right
>>
>>18188969
yea he's right
>>18188962
that's the problem though it's free money with no hard work at all. i still have enough free time to do what i want and i tend to get 2 days of the week off
>>18188945
i aim to stay for a year or two but will move on the minute something better pops up
>>
>>18188962
oh and i forgot to add its a flexible build your own schedule so you work whenever you want..
>>
Keep saving until you can afford college. If you go to a state school and commute from home it won't be more than 10k a year.
>>
>>18188999
Then you can go to college even sooner if you continue to work and build your class schedule around your work schedule. Since you say you have so much down time at work you can use it for studying.
>>
Boy, I'd kill you just to have your position right now. You lucky bastard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.