[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys have experience asking out the girl who sits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
Any of you guys have experience asking out the girl who sits alone at the cafeteria?
There's this one bitch that I noticed recently, but I'm not sure how I should approach her.
>>
>>18188313
You sound like a creep
>>
>>18188318
Fuck off if you don't have any advice.
>>
>>18188313
>cafeteria
Easy. Go to her, greet her politely and ask her if you can sit next to her. If she says yes, then you can sit down and chat her up.

And when this fails, you can go try online dating because that is where majority of horny single attention looking woman goes.

They ussualy go to caffeteria to drink coffe, post feminazis articles on tumblr or to pretend they are hipsters.

Dont overthink it, you cant do much really. More robust plan is to spike her coffe with rohypnol, but that comes with its own risks as well.
>>
>>18188327
Teh only advice you'll need is this

If she declines, then she can go fuck herself, she was probably a cunt anyways
>>
>>18188313
>wants to ask a girl he doesn't know out
>calls her a bitch
>>
>>18188369
This. If you're secretly & casually calling me a bitch without even speaking to (or knowing) me first, I'll want nothing to do with you, as it's a tiny show of character.

I dunno if you're using it as a figure of speech or what. Still not cool

-girl who sits alone at lunch time at work
>>
>>18188313
lonely girls have high expectations too
>>
>>18188374
im whit dis bitch u gota show a bitch sum respekt yo. reskept gets u dat maaaad puss. walk up dat bitch and be like, "Greetings, fellow employee. I would like to engage in conversation with you with the intent of forming a platonic relationship. May I sit here so that I may better engage with you? I would very much like to both ask you about your day, as well as listen. Thank you kindly in advance, and peace be upon you."
>>
>>18188327
>>18188339
Thanks guys for actual advice.
>>
>>18188374
Ahh... give the kid a break. I call guys I like "bitches" just to make me feel a little more under control.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.