[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I was date raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4543.jpg (227KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4543.jpg
227KB, 1600x1200px
If such a thing is even possible for guys.
I was watching a movie with a girl at her place and what It comes down to is that she started groping me and I dont remember much from after that. Ive been feeling sick since and she hasnt returned any of my calls, only a text saying I shouldnt worry about it.
Idk what to do senpai she was a really good friend but all this is so weird
>>
That's strange, but as long as she didn't hijack your semen and get herself pregnant for whatever reason, I see the big deal. Keep an eye on her over the next 9 months though.
>>
Depending on how long ago it occurred you could test to see if you have any drugs in your system.
>>
>>18187791
>I dont remember much from after that.
Well if you don't remember, there isn't much you can do about it.
>>
>>18187791
>things that never happened
lol
be more creative
>>
>>18187791
I'm sorry OP. You did get raped but you will find no help because of your biological sex. No one will believe you or think its a problem. You are one of the voiceless.

Just look at the bright side. At least you won't become a wizard.
>>
>>18187801
Just file a police report. Take the report number and hold on to it. If she ever threatens you with pictures or videos that she took, then you can link back to the report and prosecute her. Likewise if she is preggo, you can use that report to eject from child support. You shouldn't have to pay the price for rape babies, just like women shouldn't via aboritng them.
>>
>>18187800
Its was Sunday night.
I have vomited out about every bit of fluit thats in my stomach since though.
>>
>>18187812
Police aren't going to help him if he doesn't remember anything. They barely help people who have actually been raped and remember it.

And even if he does file a report, nothing is ever going to come of it. What's he going to do, get up on the witness stand and say he doesn't remember anything and he doesn't know if anything happened but they should convict her just in case it did?
>>
>>18187813
>Report it to the police as soon as you can. They may ask you to provide blood and urine samples. Most drugs leave the body within 72 hours of being taken, so it's important to be tested as soon as possible.
Vomitting won't affect it, it was already past your stomach by that point and into your bloodstream, which is what they will check. If this is something that matters to you to find out - whether for inner peace or justice or keeping yourself/others safe - then go get tested. Some date rape drugs would be out of your system by now, but there are others that wouldn't be.
>>
>>18187817
The report could save you from being forced to pay child support for 18 years if she got pregnant. The report could also help prevent her from accusing *you* of sexual assault if she's crazy, which it sounds like she is. Assuming any of this even actually happened in the first place.
>>
>>18187812
If i do Will she get a record and stuff? Idk i dont want her to go to jail or something shes been a good friend for a long time, I dont want to ruin her life :/

>>18187830
Alright I Will try to get a drug test
>>
>>18187830
what this guy said. Definitely get the report but filing charges is upto you. the report will save the child support thing though.
>>
>>18187841
Interestingly, women sometimes make this excuse in not reporting when they get assaulted. Usually the incident prevents them from staying friends in the long run though anyway.
>>
>>18187817
if he can prove he had drugs in his system, the story is well believable though
>>
>>18187791
Sounds like you're in love. Embrace it and ask her to hang out again.
>>
I made an appointment for a drugs test tommorow

>>18187842
I dont see why she would do thisnfor child support though, her parents are loaded, she doesnt need money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.