[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whatever the fuck is wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

i feel like killing myself after realizing that im probably going to definitely fail 1 of the 5 classes im taking, it's the same every fucking semester, it's taken me 4 years to complete 2 years of college, im trying really fucking hard to do better but here i am, same story as every. fucking. time.

and i dont want to ditch college to get into some amazon call center, the best shitjob i could possibly in this 3rd world country, i rather just kill myself, the whole point of going for a CS degree was that it offers the most versatility to move the fuck out of this shithole, but i don't think im ever gonna fucking make it, maybe in another 4 years? but what's the fucking point, it's not worth it to live like this
>>
someone ease this pain
>>
>>18187622
another victim of the "hurr durr lets go with CS"

you should have just gone with applied mathematics or some form of accounting and learned a few programming languages as a hobby.
>>
>>18187666
> another victim of the "hurr durr lets go with CS"
what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>you should have just gone with applied mathematics or some form of accounting and learned a few programming languages as a hobby
can you go tell my 18 year old self then, thank you very useful.
>>
File: dd.jpg (53KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
53KB, 960x639px
i am die now good night
>>
>>18187622
Maybe college isn't for you. The NBA, martial arts, and music are all disciplines that people have no issue saying "hey maybe you are pursuing something that isn't for you," yet when it comes to higher education- "hey everyone should do it." No, it not for everyone. Figure out what you are passionate about, get a job, and make your own way.
>>
>>18187778
it's like u didn't even read, i don't want to starve to death, i want to finish college but i don't think i can, if i can't accomplish what i want what's the point in going on about
>>
>>18187622
Started college at 2009, currently shitposting on my internship.You'll make it bro.
>>
>>18187782
Dude where do yoy even live?

3rd world shithole doesnt sound promising but in case youre exagerating..

Fuck tonne of studf you can do without college. Dont worry. Start googling what i mean.
>>
What's the problem? Are you putting in the work and still failing, or find yourself unable to put in the work?

My three-year degree is going to take me four and a half years and it's not even something marketable. Depression, undiagnosed ADD, working on the side, etc. But I'm slowly coming to terms with it. What matters is that you make it to the finish line and have an answer when asked in interviews what took you so long.
>>
>>18187666
No please, let's not have more shitty programmers who think learning a language is all it takes to program.
>>
>>18187622
Why do you keep failing?

Because the work is too hard? Then maybe that isn't the field for you.

Because you don't do the work? Then maybe college (and the kinds of jobs college prepares you for) isn't for you.

There are plenty of respectable, well-paying careers that don't require college.
>>
>>18187622
Job is only small part of your life. You can work some shitty job and still have an interesting life on the side. And all CS jobs aren't that exiting. Just fucking chill and if you can't do something try something else.
>>
I don't believe in college any more.
>>
>>18188055
>>18188092
>What's the problem?
i find myself unable to put in the work, sometimes, but there's been times where i've been able to. I just keep having fall outs which bring me breakdowns because they are the same fall outs i had before my big depressive episode from 2015-2016, i tell myself i can do it, but something happens, and i end up failing at the very least 1 class, i thought this semester was the one where i made it through, where i passed all the classes and caught up to pace, but apparently it's not because i slacked off the first like 5 weeks of the semester (im awful at dealing with heartbreak), and now it's happening again, im failing 1 class because we did so much during these 5 weeks, so even if i work really hard at it starting now it feels impossible, and it really fucking triggers me because that's how the downward spiral started in the first place, and it brings back all of those feelings of utter failure... but, for once i opened up with my mom and we had this long talk and now i know how to make it different this time, usually once i see i failed a course i drop it because i see literally no reason to keep at it.
> but here's my plan, and im only telling you in case it turns out helpful to anyone, not because i want to talk about what i haven't done, i hate doing that
however now i got two good reasons to stay until the end of the course even if i'll fail it, 1. to build the discipline for the next semester when i take the class again, 2. to make a good impression on my teacher which may or may not bring good consequences later on. And the fact that for once i'm picking a different path than i ever have makes me feel really hopeful.
>>
File: correct.jpg (59KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
correct.jpg
59KB, 580x580px
>>18187622

IM SORRY BUT YOU GOT TOO MUCH BIG STARS IN YOUR EYES (even if it's actuaIIy what you need to succed) GO TROUGH PAIN AND ACCEPT THE REWARD OF IT. EventuaIIy you wiII understand that what is achievabIe is good because LIFE IS FUCKING GOOD MAYBE ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.