[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on birth control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: redblue_pill.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
redblue_pill.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
Pls guys someone explain to me
>>
>>18187538
Dude are you serious?
>>
>>18187538
Birth control as in birth control pill?

Works wonders if you take it every day at the same time and you never throw up, shit yourself or take antibiotics.
Might make you fatter, might make you lose your libido, might make you have mood swings.
>>
>>18187550
Is it safe?
>>
>>18187558
Yes, it's generally safe and effective provided you take it every day at the same time. But I hated it - every time I went on birth control, even the lowest hormone kind, I got really depressed within two months. Then I'd stop taking it and feel fine again. You might consider an IUD, which lasts longer and also can be non-hormonal.
>>
>>18187538
Normally, once you stick your pee-pee into her pee-pee the baby drops out of her after some time
Babies stink and cry
But a birth control is a trick used to fool the babies so that they never come out.
there are many different options.
Use it, it's wacky!
>>
>>18187558
It makes me sick and fat and depressed with a really low libido, but it's not going to cause major bodily harm. I went off it though and got an IUD.
>>
>>18188270
>makes you fat
Whatever you want to believe to justify it anon
>>
>>18188270

Not op but this is why i avoid bc
Once my sister started taking it she blew up and when she stopped she bled for like a month. It really fucks up your hormones big time.
Some women report permanent changes to libido
>>
>>18188270
I love this one cool side effect. You take birth control so you can enjoy penis in your vagina, but it kills you libido so you can finally stick some dick in your vagina without responcibility but why would you even do that?

Based pharmaceutic lobby keeping you child free libido free money free life purpouse free since ever :-D
>>
My gf has been taking it for almost two years and is prefectly fine, no weight gain, no libido lowering (mayb even went up), no depression (she always had mood swings even before, they didnt get worse).
It all depends on the person, they usually make you try a couple different one
>>
Girlfriend's libido DIED when they switched her formulation.

She went on injections, and it improved a bit. Now we occasionally have sex once a month, and I have to feel super guilty about it! Woo!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.