[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I mess up, adv?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: th.jpg (7KB, 266x186px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 266x186px
I was on a date last night with a grill, my first date in many years (kissless, handholdless virgin, all previous dates ended in disaster during high school, but thats not relevant).

The grill was kind of tired because she didnt sleep the night before. Towards the premature end of the date we were sitting next to one another on a bench, I was to her right, and she stretched her left hand over to me. I was confused and asked what she was gesturing towards. She insisted that I understood what she wanted. I didn't.

So, in my confusion, I thought she wanted to shake hands for some reason, so I shook her hand.

Thats when she suddenly got mad at me, and left, date over, no discussion, wouldn't talk to me, and still won't. I don't understand what happened or anything. Did I mess up, and if so, how?
>>
ples help
>>
Poor bait
>>
>>18187450
This isnt bait dude, I'm being actually serious. I suck dick with people due to an overly sheltered upbringing all the way up till I was 18
>>
This is the most obvious bait i've seen today
>>
>>18187478
What makes it bait? I actually dont understand social queues
>>
File: amireadingthisright.png (7KB, 347x296px) Image search: [Google]
amireadingthisright.png
7KB, 347x296px
>>18187434
>I was to her right, and she stretched her left hand over to me.
Actually puzzled.
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (5KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
5KB, 819x460px
>>18187483
more like this
>>
>>18187487
alright thanks
>>
lets ignore the placement shit, the point is I shook her hand, and now shes mad at me and I dont understand what happened
>>
>>18187498
It looks like she was expecting some sort of compensation
>>
>>18187506
that makes even less sense, for what?
>>
>>18187498
maybe shes crazy?
>>
>>18187498
>be me, virgin
>sitting to her right
>i hear stretching noise, like the stretching of rubber
>I feel something on my inner thigh
>her entire left hand has been stretched without holding "shift"
>photo relevant
>>
Wasn't she wanting a hug?
>>
I would guess a hug, but that still would be kind of a weird thing to do while sitting on a bench.
>>
If this isn't b8 then It's really fucking autistic. The grill wanted you to kiss her mate...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.