[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damnit....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489972941313.png (258KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489972941313.png
258KB, 540x540px
> be me, student in SoCal
> sleep deprived and tired
> decide to go for a ride around the neighborhood
> apparently run a stop sign
> woopwoop.mp3
> get pulled over and promptly given ticket

The officer said I can do traffic school and community service to make up for this and get it removed from my record (I told him I was a broke student with $6 in his bank account)

Now for the biggest problem:
The court date is for the first week of June, but I need to move to Arizona by July for university.
> can I go to court, do the traffic school, and the community service, all in 1 month?
> how much should I be looking to pay for the ticket or traffic school?
>>
>>18187258

hey neighbor, hollywood here.

if i were you id go ahead and take out a line of credit and pay the ticket that way. you're already going to be in a shitload of debt from college anyways, and its bound to be less than 500. google says:

> For example, California traffic tickets issued to Cali drivers for speeding at 15 MPH over the posted speed limit have soared to $360, but the base fine for this type of citation is a mere $35.

its not much and bound to be more time savvy.
>>
>>18187271
Does it mean anything that officer told me he appreciated my attitude and respect (apparently people were giving him shit all day), and that he put in a good word for me with the judge?

Also, I was thinking of leasing a car from Uber to drive for Uber. Will my ticket show up on my record, prohibiting me from getting approved to be a driver, or will it only be official after the court date.
>>
>>18187305

if he actually goes through for it that can be good.

honestly dude id just take the ticket and and pay.
>>
>>18187312
Ya, but what about my driving record? Can I still do traffic school to get it removed from my record?
>>
>>18187331

dunno. thats something you should google more than anything.

google 'driving ticket, california' and go from there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.