[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I had a quick question. How the hell do I kick my dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491275436523.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1491275436523.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
Hey /adv/ I had a quick question. How the hell do I kick my dad out of my pad?

If you need specific details regarding this stupid predicament, please ask away.
>>
>>18187243
It's hard to suggest an answer when you haven't accurately stated your problem. We all got daddy issues. What's yours?
>>
>is he on the lease/paying rent?
Follow the legal eviction process
>No?
Tell him to gtfo.
>>
>>18187257
He hasn't payed rent since Jan 2016, he tried to give me a measly $300 4 months ago when my rent is $1895.
>>
>>18187254
He's trying to "get things together" but he's been trying to do that for the past decade, and he brought his daughter (my little sister), he's peruvian girlfriend/wife, and the reason I'm at the breaking point is because he's telling me to go pick my sister up from work/school (which she would've had if she didn't live with me), when I have work/school and a life and the only who pays bills.
>>
>>18187345
Jan 2016 is when he "starting crashing with me"
>>
>>18187351
While I don't necessarily see anything wrong with picking up your little sister, the parental sway over you is different. Does the guy have a job? Does is wife? Do they have any place readily available or talked over? Jumping the gun and saying "fuck off" is just begging for trouble
>>
>>18187414
He has no job, he keeps talking about a real estate deal closing or some shiz, the wife doesn't speak english and is just here and he has been daggling a home he is going to move into every month but after a year and some change seems like it's all bs and he is using me. I was able to move out and be sucessful hardworking once I became 18, I'm 25 and I shouldn't have to take care of my family like this yet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.