[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 and up Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_0329.png (9KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.png
9KB, 390x390px
25+

Help out your fellow /adv/isors
>>
"Your young years is your best time of your life"

Everytime I hear this I get really depressed..
>>
these things are okay to have once in a while, but don't make them a 24/7 thread like the ask the opposite gender anything threads. also if you're gonna make this sort of thread, have something to say in the OP.
>>
>>18187252

There hasn't been one of these threads in like a month
>>
>>18187255

i know, not saying its too soon, just letting you know the rules so it doesn't become a 24/7 thread again.
>>
>>18187251
If I ever heard that I'd laught the speaker off as an idiot.

Maybe I'd have believed it when I was actually young but this decade looks promising. Shit's finally coming together.
>>
>>18187277

I've heard a lot of older people tell me that. It's really depressing because that just means things will get worse for me
>>
>>18187283
Tortoise and the hare in life.

If you're saying you started off as a hare, maybe you have something to feel bad about. If you are more a tortoise, not knowing what you want etc. etc. in early life, it gets better.
>>
>>18187290

That doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>18187296
If you start fast and burn out, you may have a bad time. If you start slow and eventually build, there's no reason to fear a hopeless future.

You can afford to spend a decade or two laterally drifting. As long as you aren't attached to something that requires you have the body of a 20 year old, that is.
>>
>>18187460

>eventually build

That's where you go off rails, because many of us will never build or reach anything better.
>>
>>18187241
Don't stick your dick in ugly chinese women no matter where they say they're from because these desperate trash are lazy pigs and will stop at nothing to get a bf to leech off.
>>
>>18187469
So you have no dreams?
>>
For the married people,
Ever since we got engaged, I constantly find reasons why we shouldn't get married. Prior to the engagement I was happy and fullfilled. The reasons I find are turning into resentment. Is this cold feet and normal? It's not just things from day to day life although those are adding up, but I keep thinking what's the point? So other's will view us as a solid union and the government can rape my taxes?
>>
>>18187496

people with cold feet end up living happily ever after, and people who think nothing is wrong end up getting divorced in a month, and every kind of reaction has every kind of outcome.

really none of it decides what will happen in the future, but the fact that you arent assuming its all rosy is a good sign, it means you're at least trying to be aware.

tell us, how old are you, when did you get engaged, how long have you been dating and WHY do you want to get married?
>>
>>18187496
>>18187513

also tell us what are these reasons you are finding? specifically i mean.
>>
>>18187513
Early thirties, engaged for a year, been together a few years. I love my fiance, in some ways they have treated me better than anyone ever has. Like I'm special and everything to them. On the other hand they have also fought with me the hardest and have different views on critical things. They are pessimistic, I'm optimistic. A lot of days I feel like they are a rain cloud following me around trying to break me down and ruin my day. My fiance is submissive to others in conflict, where as I face it head on. I'm the only one they aren't submissive with. It's like they bottle up their bad day and shoot it in my face when we're alone. It's not always like this. Sometimes he is amazing and we spend the entire night laughing and having fun. It's very frustrating. He's gotten lazy too. Good personal hygene and grooming are somewhat important to me. I tend to clean up constantly and it's rarely my mess. So like I said there are little day to day things and big personality type things.
>>
>>18187543

define a 'few years'.

regardless if its only a few, what makes you think its your entire life you need to commit now? i never really understodo why people will make a life long commitment just because thy enjoyed something for a short while.

imagine committing your self to high school just because you enjoyed being an upperclassmen.
>>
>>18187546
At the time of the engagement its what I wanted. The more I think about it the more I wonder if I can put up with it all for the rest of my life. Im not perfect either yet he is so sure. I feel pressured from family and him to do it now. Im scared to tell him Id like to wait because he would see it as well why are we wasting time. Which I understand. But I don't want to break up. I love him. Forever is a long time though. What if these thoughts never go away and I get fucked in a divorce etc.
>>
>>18187563

well if hes a dude and you're a chick you likely wont get fucked in a divorce. regardless id play it safe.

you already know theres a possible end game, you already know there is a life without him that you can find happiness in.

id be up front and say you're not ready.
>>
>>18187569
Are you married? Thanks for the advice btw
>>
>>18187572

admittedly no. im only 24, and i think that unless you were dating someone since early high school thats not really enough time to know if something is going to last. honestly in this day nad age i dont think any amount of time is. were becoming increasingly independent and thats okay i think. its just a rough patch on our way to there.
>>
>>18187494
not him but i never got the concept of "dream" outside literal dreaming, i do have a goal but i need to move out, become a hobo living close to the workplace (housing and transportation costs are too high) in order to start thinking about trading in the stock market and MAYBE get my shit together
this wouldnt be an issue if i lived in a safe country though.
>>
>>18187578
That's a fair assumption. Everyone has ghosts in their closets and thoughts that never lead to fruition so you never truly know anyone 100%
>>
>>18187588

i dont think you need to. one thing people forget about commitment is that you're not commiting to the person you see in front of you, you're comitting to every shadow they have, every nook and cranny in their mind, and parts of them that haven't been born yet. its called a union for a reason, for better or for worst.

we talk about how love is the big motivator here, but that was never really the intent when those vows were made, they were created in a time where women were married off to men in the way a child might be adopted by new parents. even those that weren't arrangements were not given the chance to get to know each other the way we do today.

were using an old system and pretending it comes from a different place (romantic love) when it doesn't. not in the way that we know it at least.

so really there are no rules, and its whatever you make of it. honestly i think the smartest way to do anything is to get married if you think you're ready but admit to your self that divorce can and likely will happen.

because thats just the way it is these days. and i dont think thats bad. its just new.
>>
Anons, is it okay to feel like a real human bean after certain amounts of alcohol? I am usually very depressed, and to get my shit done, either social life or study, I drink some liquor/vodka/etc. It is helpful yet embarrasing at the same time.
>>
>>18187594
I completely agree with you. Some of what you said has been in my mind too. Its so different than what it used to be. I feel like so many girls just want a big day to be princess for awhile and take pictures. Im just not that girl. I dont want to be a nagging wife that pops out kids and gets fat, then dies. Missing their chance to experience the world and all it has to offer. I also don't want to die alone and sad, even though I have no fear of being alone now. Meh I dunno I guess only I can decide what I really want in the end. At least I can keep in mind if doesn't work I do have options
>>
>>18187604
Everything within moderation is cool. How often do you drink?
>>
>>18187614

i feel the healthiest sanest mindset these days is to go in knowing that you can exit. but admitting that you can exit kinda removes a lot of what you thought was keeping you together, makes you realize that you are essentially planning a break up by admitting that. and it kinda makes you feel bad about the relationship in general, amking you feel like you can do better, emotionally.

shit sucks.

its okay to want a big day i think. some girls take it too far obviously, but why is it that we only celebrate love under the illusion of permanence? a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
>>
>>18187620
You are wise beyond your years lol and pretty much true. Maybe Im just over thinking and seeing things in black and white. Thats another part of it though. Am I just sticking to my negative views on marriage? Or doing some thorough critical thinking before a big decision. I gotta go to bed though. Work never waits for anyone. Thanks so much for chatting with me, you've definately given me a few things to think about and made me feel better by venting :-) have a happy life anon
>>
Googling for advice on the internet doesnt work
>>
posted this in old thread

27yo male
make 120k/yr
healthy
recent break up
I feel like I forgot how to have fun/be happy

how the fuck do I get out of this hole of despair when my situation is actually pretty good financially/healthy?
>>
File: 1475706976977.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1475706976977.gif
55KB, 248x248px
How do I UNJUST my life?
>25+/m
>have always lived with parents
>don't know how to cook, wash clothes, totally nonexistent basic homecaring skills
>worked at the same dead end job for 4 years straight
>was kicked out like a dog about 8 months ago
>only job I ever had
>only good jobs I might be interested in are in other cities
>don't know anyone in other cities to help me settle down
>haven't left my house this whole year
please help
>>
>>18187646
try new things, get new hobbies, meet new people.
>>
>>18187653
The fuck does that mean?
>>
25/m
make $55k/yr
commute 3 hours (total) per day to work
still live with parents because i feel like i can't move out without burning bridges with them
spend the weekends rotting away at home because i feel like can't do shit because i still live with my parents
have no time to spend looking for places because i spend 3 fucking hours every day commuting to work
>>
27, haven't had a relationship since high school. And even then I just had one "date" then broke up because I didn't make a move on her while watching a movie with bunch of her friends that I barely knew? I hardly remember now. What am I supposed to do? I made an attempt recently that never even really got off the ground and now I'm just completely unsure if I'll ever not be alone. I never went to college and I dropped off social media in 2010ish so I have no idea how to meet new people.
What do I do with no experience in anything? I'm not really sure I want to bother with bars or tinder because the idea of random hookups doesn't really appeal to me. Should I try online dating like okcupid or match? I thought they were weird years ago, is that still the case or is it socially acceptable now?
>>
>>18187694
>have no time to spend looking for places because i spend 3 fucking hours every day commuting to work
>spend the weekend rotting away at home

use your weekends to look for a place
>>
29, a few months ago gathered up the courage to tell a good friend of mine how I felt about her. She rejected me and started dating a mutual friend of ours. I don't ever fall for someone hard enough to tell them how I feel so this particular rejection has broken me. I started taking anti anxiety meds, I'm seeing a therapist, and all in all my life seems pointless. I have no hope for the future. I'm almost thirty and still a virgin so really whats the point? How could any even moderately decent woman love me? I have a job, my own house, and a car but it doesn't matter. Material things don't matter when you're disgusting and broken inside and out. Women can see that and I don't blame them.
>>
>>18187494

No, I don't. I didn't get what I wanted out of life, and I don't want anything else. Even if I did find something I wanted, it would only end in failure.
>>
>>18187802
hbe you tried therapy to work on the fact you're mental health is pretty bad?
>>
>>18187728
It's socially acceptable to online date now.
>>
>>18187651
youtube how to cook/clean

Apply for jobs in your area, save money and use that money to move to the city where there are jobs you like.

The idea that you'll like your job is a myth. We work to survive, not for fun
>>
>25
>started college late, will graduate w/ degree when 27 roughly
>Only had one unhealthy relationship that I ended 4 years ago.
>Have two good friends but struggle to find the energy to ever go out and do anything.
>Feels like I'm holding my life together with twine.

I always feel like I'm playing catch up and not sure what to do. I've been thinking of starting to go to the gym or to see a therapist, but I can't afford the latter.
>>
Is it worth getting emotionally invested in someone? Obviously there's good times, but the bad times are the worst. Is it worth giving someone so much potential power over your own happiness?

I didn't date much as a teenager and never fell in love until my early 20s, got burned and then I've shunned emotional closeness for years and now I'm not too far from 30, finally letting someone in again and almost regretting it, certainly questioning it.
>>
File: KLyYjIpeJvM.jpg (88KB, 462x513px) Image search: [Google]
KLyYjIpeJvM.jpg
88KB, 462x513px
>>18187617
I am very anxious every day, and I drink a little to feel tipsy, anxiety fades away. I don't know what to do, I might be dependent.
>>
File: 1489084950129.jpg (794KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1489084950129.jpg
794KB, 2000x3000px
>>18187935
>>
>>18187941

Sort of the same here, except for I never dated before. And there was one girl that I liked and she liked me, but it was an online thing and she stopped talking to me randomly and hurt my feelings.

I'm 26 soon to be 27, and I'm too scared to talk to girls outside of a friend context.
>>
I've never had a girlfriend before, but even tho I sort of want one.. I think getting one would be a mistake
>>
>>18187646
May I ask what you do that you're making 120k?
>>
>>18187241
26 here, I feel the need to validate my existence by getting a cute girlfriend. When I reflect on this I realize that I shouldn't let those emotions get the best of me, there are better things to life and I'm here wasting my energy day-dreaming about a future I'm not working on.

I don't have great achievements on my life or reputation and I know that I've been procrastinating all my life. I just do things with mediocrity and get the best I can without spending too much energy.

I know that if I changed the way I am I could do anything, I don't blame anyone else but myself I'm like my own spoiled son.
>>
>>18187880
That's kinda part of why I'm going to therapy. The worst part is that she's still a great friend of mine so I have a front row seat to watching their love blossom and having that constant reminder of how shit I am every single day.
>>
File: 20140920_165204.jpg (308KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20140920_165204.jpg
308KB, 1280x960px
Going to be 25 in a couple months as well as graduating uni.

I have absolutely NO motivation/drive/want to do anything school related. I am going to school to be a teacher, but decided that this isn't the right path for me last semester and since than I have pretty much hated the situaton I have created for myself. I loathe going to my night classes 4 times a week because of the content as well as my peers. I don't mind the professors, and they have been really supportive through this depression that I'm in.

To be honest, I don't even want to get my degree, but I've been in college for 7 years and can't let my parent's money go to waste. I just want to get my life started (full time job, get in shape, find a woman, etc.). I'm the happiest when I'm working my part time job at Menards and I feel a genuine sense of purpose whenever I'm at work; I've always been this way. However, I have never felt that sense of purpose in all my years going through school, elementary through college.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Can anybody offer me some words to help me get through this hell I have gotten myself into?

If I don't pass this final semester and graduate, I feel like there will be nothing left for this life to offer me. I've been very suicidal lately and don't think my medicine has been working.
>>
File: tumblrl925f4p97i1qb0kmj.gif (365KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrl925f4p97i1qb0kmj.gif
365KB, 400x328px
>be 31
>broke up with long term girlfriend

It's going to suck from this point on, isn't it?

>tfw women my age look... old
>tfw all the catches are taken
>tfw children
>tfw no idea how to even meet people anymore

I crave some comforting
>>
>>18189315

It would suck more if you ended up with someone for the sake of being in a relationship.

>someone who left a 7yr relationship at 29yrs old
>>
>>18189315
Date young women. Men's sexual market value goes up with age. I'm 29 and am dating an 18 y/o. She literally worships me.
>>
>>18189315

I think this is going to happen to me. I'm 26, but I don't see me getting a girlfriend the next 3-4 years
>>
>>18189315
Tinder the shit out of bitches

I started dating way before it was a thing. Fortunatly we are into bringing an extra girl in every once in a while, so we gave it a try as a couple

Managed to talk to at least 5, go out with 3 and fuck 2. With a straightforward couples profile. I can only imagine how easy it is to meet pussies today as a single guy.
>>
>>18189323
That's what I literally did. Literally.

She's 21 now and it ended because obvious reasons. Young girls cannot truly commit to long term relationships.

It won't last, son. I'm you in two years.
>>
>>18189323
Hardly a meeting of the minds tho.

Then again, given how many fucks you give about your dick, perhaps it is.
>>
>>18187604
same here, sometimes take some with coffee in the morning

it gets worse anon, after a while you'll just feel sedated by it, now I only get sleepy when drinking so I've cutting it down from .5-.75 lts daily (at any hour) to maybe .2 or less (mostly at night)

still feel like shit and have bad quality sleep

the answer is leaving alcohol bro, more exercise and little to no coffee

been taking little steps to the goal, but relapsing every now and then

fuck
>>
File: imahumanbean_dribbble_1x.jpg (91KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
imahumanbean_dribbble_1x.jpg
91KB, 400x300px
>>18187604
>a real human bean

Yeah, I can see why you aren't doing very well.
>>
>>18189367
>Then again, given how many fucks you give about your dick, perhaps it is.

She is quite intelligent and wise for her age. Not only that, solely depending on your partner for intelligent conversation is needy. I have my colleagues at work, and friends my age to fulfill that need.

Don't fret about my dick- I wear rubbers, and check both myself and her with blood tests and visual checks. Being a PA has its benefits.

>>18189333

Eh. If she does fuck up, or the relationship doesn't work out- I'll just find someone younger and more attractive.
>>
>>18189063
Stop taking it so personally. If she rejected you, it doesn't mean you're shit or unlovable it just means that particular person wasn't into you. It's not the end of the world, just keep improving yourself and meeting other people.
>>
>>18189468
Perhaps I don't quite understand but being rejected is about as personal as it gets. Unfortunately it wasnt just some random girl I had a crush on. This was someone who I built feelings for over a year or so. I probably shouldn't have put all my eggs in one basket but I did and they got smashed hard.
>>
Is it ok to be attractive and not have a girlfriend?
>>
File: simpsons.gif (363KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.gif
363KB, 500x384px
>>18189323
He's going on a quarterlife crisis!
>>
>>18189323

That's gross... you're dating a fucking child
>>
Should I have kids for my husbands sake? He wants them I don't, like I really have no interest in them whatsoever.
>>
>>18190166

No. Because otherwise you'll be miserable
>>
I want my life to work out but I think I may be past the point of no return. There was probably always something wrong with me that made me worse than other people, and it'll always be there. I don't want to commit suicide but I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>18190176
I don't hate them though just feel no particular attachment, it'd be like babysitting.
>>
This thread needs more structure. Anyway,

>25/m
>100k/y job
>nogf (although not permavirgin) and only a few friends
>dissatisfied with job/life
>spend daytime looking forward to evenings/weekends
>do nothing but waste time away on evenings/weekends
>don't really have any interesting hobbies

How do you guys meet people/make friends/date?
And since I realize hobbies might be an easy way to meet people and I have none, how do you get into stuff anyway? I find it challenging to do it by myself.
I'm also thinking switching jobs to something entirely different but don't know what to turn to. I'd like something that would require little training, which isn't too complex and pays alright (could easily live on less than half my current salary).
>>
>>18189302
>but I've been in college for 7 years
jesus how does this happen
>>
>>18190278
>nogf (although not permavirgin) and only a few friends
>dissatisfied with job/life
>spend daytime looking forward to evenings/weekends
>do nothing but waste time away on evenings/weekends

I absolutely hate this. I know that feeling exactly. I've done nothing at home or at work all week. I'm just waiting for the weekend, even though I know I won't do anything then either.

>How do you guys meet people/make friends/date?
I don't, and that seems to be the problem. Once your social life dies enough, it's hard to bring it back to life.
>>
>>18190319

>I don't, and that seems to be the problem. Once your social life dies enough, it's hard to bring it back to life

This is true. I've tried to jump start my social life, but it feels so fake and forced
>>
>>18190278
lol go fuck yourself
>>
>>18190339
This x100
>>
>29/M/Asian
>make 140k/year in a highly technical role, something like a quant
>no gf, not a virgin
>live in small town, few good friends, very hard to meet girls or new people
>phd in physics
>play video games, read books, watching obscure movies on weekends
>>
I've moved to a small town and applied for work with no answers, I tried to make a friend and the next day they said the sheriff told them to beware of me because I might be a drug dealer. The ladies at the library think I was in prison. I still live with mom and couldn't keep jobs where we moved from and now I don't know what to do
>>
>>18187954
the problem with using alcohol to treat anxiety is that if you do it too often for too long, it becomes impossible to do anything sober and tolerance means you need to drink even more
>>
>>18190339
>>18190344
This is the 25+ thread, you kids should be in bed.
>>
>>18190396
Did you not understand the first time? Go fuck yourself :)
>>
>>18190398
(:
>>
>>18190353
27/M

Graduating with a BBA in MIS , have an internship that pays decent.

Please tell me I'll find a job quickly after I graduate. I graduate in the Summer and I just want to find a job in the city and gtfo of home. I should have finished this crap sooner.
>>
I got into a field of work where I not only work but also live with my coworkers, though jobs are seasonal and don't last long. Although there are parts of my job I enjoy, this was a very bad field for me to go into since I'm a social reject. I have a new job coming up and I'm considering telling them I can't come. I just don't want to deal with being constantly ignored, constantly talked over, watch them all make friends and do actives and talk to each other on Facebook while I'm excluded, I don't want to watch the guys 4 guys thirst over the 1 girl.

I know I should try to find another career path, but I don't have any other skills, and this was something I really thought I'd enjoy and wanted to do. I'm considering just getting a fast food job and living with my parents since I'm too much of a boring fuck up for anything else.
>>
maybe have a 30+ thread, I'm turning 28 soon but you can see these 25ers act like kids
>>
>>18190445
you know facebook is dumb shit, just keep enjoying the work itself and ignore them in kind.
>>
>>18190456

It is dumb shit, but when you see that all of them are adding each other and talking there and you're excluded- either purposefully or because "lol we forgot you existed sorry!""- it still sucks.

I try to ignore it as much as I can, but I am human, and lonely, and this situation is... fucking hellish.
>>
>>18190475
you're looking at principle and not substance, do you even want to do anything with these people besides work? Are they riding bikes or getting drunk? do you want to be fucking friends do you play league?
>>
i'm think i'm more or less as old as i ever want to get. i think i'm done.
>>
File: 20170404_174757.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_174757.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Cock cage came in.

Just need a douche system and strappy then princess is ready to fulfill her femmedom dreams.
>>
>>18190486

Yeah, I'd like to make friends, or at least be on friendly terms. I don't expect to walk away being beasties with everyone, but it'd be nice if when I said something it was acknowledged.

What I want doesn't really matter though, as I don't get to have want I want.
>>
>>18190530
some say desire is the cause of suffering. People just want to live their lives and get their thrills on their own terms, requiring someone else is always a pain. Just think of how they'll turn on each other, or how they don't really care. this isn't good advice
>>
>>18190544
>some say desire is the cause of suffering.
You mean Buddha
>>
Damn, a lot of yall got me jelly.

>25/M/Black
>37k/y job. Hate it.
>Hobbies are a bit embarrassing: General content creation/streaming.
>Threw my resume online, but because of my current job, uninteresting positions are calling me.
>Friends are becoming successful, beginning to carve their paths and lose contact.

How did you guys figure out what you wanted to do and grind for it? I've tried for so long but can't find the answer. And since I've been at this job for 3 years, I can't help but feel like I've wasted time and I'm going to just miss the right opportunity.
>>
>>18191459
Are you good with computers? IT is a solid career path with so many different directions to go in depending on what you want to do. You'll probably have to pay your dues in help desk for a year or two but the pay increases as you jump jobs every couple of years are amazing.

Get certs, look at a two year associates degree. It's not required if you really know your shit but bigger companies shareholder's like to see educated workers.
>>
>>18191474
Not coding or anything like that. Is there any decent place to start?

I graduated with a major in legal studies and a minor in rhetoric, but that was moreso for my parents than myself.
>>
https://youtu.be/WuB4k15aCQ4
>>
>>18191480
Then you have the degree covered. And coding is a small part of IT, there are all kinds of positions. Network Engineers, Desktop Support, System Admins, Database Admins, IT Managers, etc etc.

I'd start by applying for help desk positions, odds are they'll be making the same as you. You'll start learning on the job. In then mean time, just look up IT videos on youtube and find something that interests you.

Protip, in any IT job be prepared to Google anything and everything. I didn't know shit when I started but at the small place I worked is was the "IT Guru" just by knowing how to google a problem and piecing together the solution.
>>
>>18191491
Thank you. Will look into it.

I'm currently the excel guru where I am. It's silly.
>>
just got my first speeding ticket at the age of 27

its 175 bucks..which I don't have right now. fuck.

the cop said since its my first offence I wont get any points on my license so i guess thats fine
>>
>>18191590
>its 175 bucks..which I don't have right now. fuck.
don't break the law then
>>
>>18191597

was going 50 on a 40 service drive really the cause of a 175 dollar ticket especially since I had a clean record prior?
>>
>>18191611
Can't you go to traffic court and beg to reduce the fine? I deduct you're from some part of the US.
>>
>>18191611

go to court. Tell them you learned your lesson and you won't do it again, and that you have a hard time paying the fine. They might reduce it, worst case scenario you still pay the same fine
>>
Is it too late to think positively about intercourse? As someone who never done it it is completely out of the ordinary to try to do, people tell me to get therapy but that is too costly for someone who got fired for not mating
>>
>>18191001
does that make it untrue?
>>
>>18191845

>someone who got fired for not mating

What?
>>
>>18191855
it boils down to that, of course people get away with their unbelievable bullshit
>>
>>18191862

Explain. I don't understand how you can get fired from your job from not having sex..
>>
>>18191900
I guess I just wasn't a nice person. I got fired for being an asshole, how about that?
>>
>>18191851
I'm just bothered by the fact that you didn't remember who said it when it's a central tenet for the fourth largest religion in the world.
>>
>>18191937
well that means more than one person says it, without needlessly pushing a specific thing.
>>
>>18191924

Ok but that's has nothing to do with "not mating"
>>
>>18191951
yes everything boils down to you having a family with the job they give you
this was in texas though those fucks think they are their own country
>>
>>18191956

>yes everything boils down to you having a family with the job they give you

I don't understand what you mean by this
>>
Just went to the counselor to go back to college

Wow, it was a good idea to do SOME studying over these years, these courses look piss easy

But family already told me I'm wasting even more time going back to college and it's too late

I figure I'd feel a lot less of a failure when I'm alone and miserable with a degree than without one, just like with money
>>
>>18191963
you are given a job by other real people right? you think other people aren't real, is what they said to me

you are given a job by someone who either already knows you have sex or they think you will have sex eventually, if you tell them you will never have sex they will eventually chase you out of the kitchen with knives and say it never happened.
>>
>>18191966
I'm 28 and I'm in university. Totally worth it. My confidence improves with every hurdle I get past.
>>
>>18191973

Dude that makes no sense. The only conditions where that could possibly make sense is if you were interviewing in the porn industry.
>>
>>18191999
it was my personal experience with this one restaurant, I should let it go since I've moved away but now the people here think I was in prison and don't believe the history I write on my applications and I have no idea what to do about that.
>>
>>18191999
why would the porn industry expect you to have a family? kids on the job is always a problem.
>>
Why couldn't I have had the tools to try and pursue my hobbies and content creation when I was 18-20? Everything, internet-wise, was so much easier to break into back then. Trying to do anything on youtube and shit as a 25 year old in 2017 is like trying to scale a smooth, featureless wall with no handholds.
>>
>>18191997
I mean, I felt great today, and looking over the curriculum, I feel even better

I bet it is. My family just can't be happy about anything and were being shitters
>>
>>18192025
It's not like there's a barrier to entry

fucking kids are uploading videos
>>
>>18192040
I mean, I upload videos, but when you're shouting into a void, it doesn't mean much. Youtube will literally never recommend my videos to anyone unless I am popular, which will never happen.

Used to be different algorythms and setups back in 2012, know for a fact, but I didn't have the computer to do anything back then.
>>
>>18192012
I seriously don't know what you're talking about?

There is no way they asked if you have sex or not
>>
>>18192065
What kind of videos are you going for and for what purpose?

There are all sorts of guides for this, and I wish I got the email of one anon in /mlp/ of all places, that dude really knew all about YouTube

If you want to believe the Game Theory guy, then daily content along with ~10 mins of things seems to be the magic sauce

If you want to believe the click baiters, then choosing high click pay subjects and reviews/videos on them will be more efficient than hoping for a million view hit of a irrelevant/oversaturated subject that will have ads pay out like $5k for a million views
>>
>>18192071
adults can read each other.
>>
Help me feel less guilty? I'm an adult but what I'm doing makes me feel like I'm a teen. Anyway, I'm a member Audbile, that audiobook site, and for 15$ a month membership, I got 1 free credit to get whatever I wanted as a welcome. Looks like I found a loophole as I have found out if I return the book after I've finished it, I get my credit back.

I feel shitty about it, but fuck I go through a book at least within a week. I get to listen to it while at my work where I sit for 10 hours.

I was allowed to just return the book no questions asked, but now I have to chat the customer service people to make the return. They still do it, and just ask me what was wrong and I say I didn't like it. Then onto my next book.

I mean I KNOW I'm a scumbag for doing this, buuuuuut... is there a but to this?
>>
>>18187563
>The more I think about it the more I wonder if I can put up with it all for the rest of my life.
>But I don't want to break up. I love him. Forever is a long time though.

> My fiance is submissive to others in conflict, where as I face it head on. I'm the only one they aren't submissive with. It's like they bottle up their bad day and shoot it in my face when we're alone.
This is a big old red flag.
Significant other gives their best self to the rest of the world and their worst self to you?
Feel like you're pulling for the team and your partner is on cruise control?

These things won't get better on their own.
Just ended a years long relationship, years too late, having allowed such problems to snowball. Those cold feet may be an accurate indication of your partner's suitability.
>>
>>18192190
Not him but I sincerely doubt that they chased you outta job cos you are a virgin.

I'm guessing someone at work (a prick I'm assuming) must've figured out you were a virgin and taunted you or something.
>>
>>18190515
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>18192190

That would be a discrimination law suit if that were true. But I highly doubt that happened
>>
File: this.jpg (10KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
10KB, 236x222px
20 year old here, no license, vehicle, or job and doing fairly bad at uni.

Does it get better?
>>
>>18192409
I say this to all my friends that are over 16 and don't have a license. "WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU HAVE A LICENSE."
>>
>28
>no friends, no facebook or anything
>khv
>not being a holiday outside UK since parents took me on sunshine holidays as a child

I want to go exploring, but as a guy at 28, I think people would think I'm being creepy or some shit. How can I go to Rome, Paris, Greece etc and go to 4-5 Star restaurants and sit there myself? Do people do that a lot?

I guess I'm not bothered about going on my own in principle, but when it comes to doing activities, I'm apprehensive about how I'll be treated.
>>
>>18192409
>
It's like you people don't know how to read.
>>
>>18192552
I wanted advice from someone older than me.
>>
>>18192500
No one really gives a shit what you do, BUT going to social places by yourself, being the person you are, will make you feel more alone.
>>
>>18192561
There is a whole fucking board for you to use instead of hijacking one of the few threads that aren't filled with teens and early 20s who wasting their time on chinese sewing forums.
>>
>>18190447
>these fuckers still act like kids

While that may be true, 25 is a checkpoint where you should have at least an idea of where you're heading, both social and career wise.

Getting on the ride while it's moving is pretty hard.
>>
>>18192279
I said I would never do it, so different from haven't done it
>>
>>18192391
don't I need some kind of proof? It is too late now
>>
>>18192806
you're heading for death, I don't see much else besides sitting still until then
>>
>>18192279
they could have killed me and each of them claimed it was self defense
>>
>>18192025
>Why didn't I try and pursue my hobbies and content creation when I was 16-20?

28 here.
Honestly not a day goes by when this thought passes through my head. I mean, I was around when the internet was still in its infancy in terms of content, comic books and video games were still the domain of geeks. I remember newgrounds and shit, and it's crudely made flash animations and games, SA and their pioneer Let's Play videos, it's seemed super niche back then.

I turn my head away for a fucking few seconds and everything's commercialised, all opportunities exhausted and it's no longer niche to point where you've been pushed out of it. What the fuck man. Everybody told me that there was no future in this shit. What the fuck?
>>
>>18192868
You're giving us fragments of a story that barely makes sense.

Tell us the whole thing slowly and carefully.
>>
>>18192888
it takes place over weeks, amounting to being guided out of the backdoor by knife wielding cooks and considered a walkout. I was not officially fired even, I technically quit.
>>
>>18192895
>knife wielding cooks
Just stop man, just stop.
>>
>>18192897
unbelievable right?
>>
>>18192463
>need car to take test
literally impossible to get a license at 27
>>
>>18192463
nobody has taken me, my mom is so lazy
>>
>>18192463
Nearly passed on my last attempt but the driving examiner was twat and gave me a fail for 3 minors on "hesitation".

I gave up mostly cos I had no motivation. Like if I had passed, I'd have nowhere to go.
>>
>>18192988
it really is a crime to stop at a stop sign for five seconds rather than three
sarcasm
>>
>>18193072
I don't think we have Stop signs in the UK.

No matter what ever motivations I had are gone. I took 3 weeks off my shitty wageslave job to find something but already I've run out of steam. I've also realised that, aside from my family, I will have no one to talk to for 3 weeks.
>>
my dick is like four inches erect, is this a good excuse to still be a virgin? I just don't have the confidence to try and I just lose my boner when I consider actually approaching someone
>>
>>18191999
in case you haven't noticed everything is family-oriented, if you don't have your own kid you are a fucking pedophile.
>>
>>18193322

yeah I know everything is family oriented. That doesn't make you a pedophile if you don't have your own kid. Although people will feel sorry for you if you don't have a family
>>
>>18193322
>everything is family orientated

I don't seems like things are aimed at the single, child-free, nostalgic about 2 weeks ago crowd.

But I'm digressing. Now, what did YOU do?
>>
>>18192217
whoa wtf I didn't know you can do that
I'm gonna make an account right now

or better yet can you record some books for me?? what's their library??
>>
>>18192217
it could be like winrar and it's just fine
>>18193405
that's the thing you wouldn't pirate what was technically free
>>
How do you guys go about finding jobs?
>Browse Monster and Indeed every day, applying for every job I'm at least halfway qualified for
>Browse around town for in store advertisements
>Call after each application, giving my name and asking if they were still hiring for the role
>Call a week after each interview as a follow up
I'm kind of at my wits end here I don't know much else I could do
>>
I started university late and only graduated when I was 26. I usually don't let the age difference get to me but I've been thinking of trying online dating and it's really depressing to see women my age already well established in their careers while I'm struggling to find work. How do I deal with this insecurity? I feel like women wouldn't be interested in dating a guy who doesn't have his shit together by now anyways.
>>
>>18193419
Diversify your job hunt. Look up people who have the job you want and do informational interviews until you're sick of them.
>>
>>18193088
I guess I'm also asking how to I find people to talk to? At 28, when everyone my age has established their circles.
>>
>>18193430
I live in the deep country south, all I could do is get a retail or fast food job. Or drive 18 wheelers but I'd rather not do that.
>>
>>18193322
I'm 25 in six months and can relate to this

Everyone I see at work wears wedding bands, has pictures of their wife/kids on their desk, etc.
I'm afraid that my career will stagnate and I will never get promoted because everyone at work will think I'm a pederast by the time I turn 30

I already despise my entire family for thinking less of me because I never brought around girlfriends
>>
>>18193423
hell I'm starting at 26
They won't care, they're 26 and single and would probably like a nice guy to keep them company

You deal with it by accepting where you are, keep doing what you think will improve your situation, and not stressing over other people's opinions when you haven't even met them yet

>online dating
Profiles are full of shit my man
>>
>>18193459
>being married at 25
wew
most kid pictures I see are from single moms
>>
>>18187496

> I constantly find reasons why we shouldn't get married

At least you're intelligent enough to figure that out. There aren't many good reasons truthfully, you're only taking on more risk. After you get married and maybe have your honeymoon you go back to your old lives. It can feel very anti-climatic once it's all done with.

That being said i've been to at least one truly joyous wedding, but to me the bigger obligation is dealing with it long term.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst is all I can say.
>>
>>18187694
>still live with parents because i feel like i can't move out without burning bridges with them

wtf is wrong with your parents? GTFO ASAP
>>
>>18187935
At least you're actually catching up it seems. Not much else you can do about that aside from constructing a time machine. If it makes you feel better I'm nearly 30 and haven't stepped foot into a college.

Try to hang out with your friends if possible. It seems to be what you're missing. Maybe try dating again, it's been long enough.
>>
>>18193470
thanks. that made me feel better.
>>
>>18193470

It doesn't make you feel uncomfortable knowing that all the girls you'll date have extensive experience with boyfriends and hook ups?

I know that realistically most girls have had many boyfriends and ONS, and it really bothers me.
>>
>>18191590
godspeed anon if this is your main problem right now.

Just give the faggot pigs you money and move on. That's about all you can expect.
>>
>>18193539
Doesn't really bother me, but if you're the religious type then I'd understand your concern. Then you can always find some "pure" girls at church.

If you're that concerned about it some sites let you screen for "longest relationship" and you can pick the shortest option. Sure, it's not ideal because you might get someone who only does hookups, but you also run into inexperienced girls.
>>
>>18193672

I'm not religious. But how are you even suppose to compare to all the other guys she's been with?

>sites

online is all fat girls. Why would I do that?
>>
>>18193679
>how are you even suppose to compare to all the other guys she's been with?
You're not. Just be the best version of you and if she doesn't want that then move on to another girl. Don't date shallow girls who will overtly compare you with their exes. Subconscious comparisons will most likely be suggested in her mind and it's something you'll just have to accept. If she acts on those suggestions and voices those comparisons then she's probably not someone worth dating. Or you could just hold out for someone as inexperienced as you, but then they usually have a host of other issues.
>>
File: resume.png (43KB, 775x776px) Image search: [Google]
resume.png
43KB, 775x776px
Hey guys I feel like this will be my last year in college. I'm doing poor in all my classes and I feel like I will end up getting kicked out. I'm trying to find a new job and I'm wondering if my resume is good enough. I've post my resume here before and got some great tips. I've fixed everything and now I've decided to apply for a simple desk job. I need to get out of the food industry and go somewhere else, just until I can really find out what I want in life.

Just by this resume, would you guys hire me for a simple desk job?
>>
Who /joiningthemilitarybecausecollegedidn'twork/ here?
>>
>>18193710

I just don't see it. All I see is a girl who's shared so many intimate experiences with men that I won't be able to mean shit.
>>
>>18193713
I look at this and my first thought is "This guy has no experience and is blowing himself up"
Granted, I'm drunk and I have no experience myself hiring anyone

But that looks like my own CV when I'm blowing smoke

I don't know, desk jobs are shit anyways.
You're probably good enough

Fuck the food industry though
I'd rather be homeless than do that again
>>
>>18193724
Yeah I know I fucked up. I wish I could get an IT cert while I was in CC. I'm trying to get some kind of desk job because that sounds a little bit more respectful than a server.

I've been told that I should still try to get into IT. Apparently, a lot of people who go into IT don't even have degrees. If I wanted to I guess I could start off as help desk, right?
>>
>>18193746
I wouldn't say you fucked up
That's a bit harsh

I fucked up by getting a liberal arts degree.
That's a fuck up
At least you got something employable.

My advice is to apply to everything you can
Even if you doubt your ability and think your CV is shit
Sometimes, you get a callback by a place you'd never suspect
>>
26 here, still reeling from the end of my first serious relationship. I met this woman online who lives in a different city, I went there to stay with her for a couple of weeks at a time over the course of last year. She wanted something more though, and I didn't feel ready to move away from where I live now with family. I tried to find employment just before I met her and I made a huge mess of the job I had. So I thought if I moved down there I would just fuck up again and make her hate me (I didn't tell her this, I just said it wasn't a good time for me). So we agreed that the next time I visit would be the last time.

I still talked to her a bit after that because she was really my only friend. I starting talking to her less and less because I hoped then it wouldn't be such a shock when she moved on. About 2 months after I last saw her I heard she'd moved in with this guy she knew, and I figured that was the signal to just stop talking to her.
>>
>>18193764
Felt really adrift after that, started drinking more, was extremely depressed. Had a bit of and had to talk to some counselors. I have some more appointments with them. I'm trying to deal with my anxiety that stopped me from doing well at my last job and taking a risk on that relationship. Lately though I just have a hard time imagining a future where I actually sort myself out. I imagine meeting another woman and then I start thinking "That would be good because then I wouldn't be jealous about her dating someone else while we were apart if we get back together." Because if she called up now and wanted to get back together I would say no because I know I would just feel jealous and pathetic that she found someone else and I didn't, even that though is just a narcissistic fantasy where I get to reject her, instead of feeling like she rejected me (even though it was my trepidation that ended the relationship). The truth is she won't call and I know that.

Yeah so right now I'm stuck comparing an actual past to an abstraction of a future, and obviously no abstraction is ever going to compare to an actual person. It just feels hopeless.
>>
>>18193764
>>18193770
A long distance relationship is really real
I know that doesn't sound right to you now but once you know the real thing, you can see how much of a shadow your past relationship was

You'll get over this
Much faster if you meet someone closer by
The idea that you can see someone you're attracted to whenever you want as fast as you want will blow your mind
>>
>>18193756
I understand.
So what do you do now?
>>
>>18193782
I don't know
I cocked up my shit
I couldn't get it unfucked

So now I'm joining the military using my degree to go to officer without passing Go
>>
29 here.

I am in a mostly happy, healthy relationship, with a girl I've dated for 7-years. However, a few years ago a girl started working with me and I almost instantly developed an enormous crush on her. As more and more time went on I felt more and more attracted to her, and it didn't help that she seemed to be attracted to me (liked sitting next to me in meetings, joked around with me, tried talking to me about non-work related stuff).

Eventually my attraction for her was so great I seriously considered breaking up with my current GF just to pursue my crush. However, I did not do this and instead took the noble route of trying to get over her. I began keeping my conversations short with her, tried avoiding her when possible, and in general tried not to think about her. She seemed to get the hint and stopped doing most of the things I mentioned above which made me believe she was interested in me.

I left that job I worked with her over a year and a half ago, but I still think of her often, almost to the point where it is maddening. Against my best judgement I Facebook stalked her a while back and she was then dating someone; it nearly destroyed me, and certainly ruined me for a few weeks.

I've tried getting over her, and every time I feel like I am starting to, something will remind me of her or she will just pop into my head and then I feel like I am back at square one. Some advice on how to get over an intense crush would be appreciated; I really just want to move on with my life and leave her in the past where she belongs.
>>
>>18193774
Yeah, I just need to get a car and find work first before I even think about that. Honestly I think I used meeting her as a distraction to forget about the stuff I had to work on. Even when she encouraged me to do those things I kind of just felt I was already doing fine because someone cared about me, I just kept putting it off and enjoying the moment. I was "seeing" her for 9 months almost and I could have gotten my licence and found work in that time if I wanted, she could have moved up to my city even, she dropped enough hints about that. But I was nervous about taking such a big leap when this was my first real relationship. So I just kept putting it off until she gave me the ultimatum "If we're not going to commit to at least trying to live together then I need to move on." and I said I couldn't. Now I'm just trying to keep this idea of a possible life in my head so I don't start despairing. I'm really bad at putting myself out there, I just retreat inwards at the first sign of trouble. The job I used to have I got through family, and the relationship I just randomly fluked into from talking to her in a chatroom. I haven't really taken much initiative in my life up until now. Not sure I can or even know how. At least I'm not nervous about driving anymore, almost ready to take the test, hopefully horizons open up once I get a car.
>>
>>18193842
>I think I used meeting her as a distraction to forget about the stuff I had to work on.
That's exactly it dude
I did that for years

You need to break out of your inward gloom

Honestly, OKCupid really helped me.
I fucked a good number of the first dates up but I learned how to be better

You gotta get used to being out there.
Life is one long series of readjusting your comfort levels
>>
Do any of y'all forget how old you are sometimes?
>>
>>18193855

No, I know everyday that I'm 26.. and fucking wish I could be 40 instead
>>
>>18193866
>and fucking wish I could be 40 instead
No you don't
Then you'd be missing all the chances you had to succeed

I wish I was 10 years younger
Then I could be something

I coulda been a cotendah
>>
>>18193873
>Then you'd be missing all the chances you had to succeed

Like what? The only thing I have going for me is my career. and I'll be at the best part of my career when I'm 40. I wish the next 15 years would be over with already
>>
>>18193886
Yeah if you're in a career already I see your point

But I'm just starting mine
And I feel like I've wasted my time so far

Anyways, if you got a career what are you bitching about?
Spend all that money on shit
>>
>>18193892

>Spend all that money on shit

Like what?
>>
>>18193905
Good question
If I had money, which I don't and never had, I'd see all the things in person that I've only seen in pictures.

Like go to London to see the Elgin Marbles
Or go to Rome herself
Or see the tropics. See some white sand. Or black Hawaiian sand

I'd travel is what I'm saying.
Or rent a cabin for a week in the wilderness and get shitfaced in the pure nature
God I'd love to do that.
Nothing but me, a lake, a cabin, and litres of booze
>>
>>18193917

I travel a lot already.

I don't see why I couldn't travel when I'm 40+. I just fucking want the next 15 years to be fucking over. I hate being young
>>
>>18193929
Nigger let's trade lives
I know I can't hate you for being unsatisfied with your money
But damn it, you're trying me

Do the cabin thing then
Spend your time making a cabin the best you can
And just spend some time sitting there on a dock with no thoughts but what you're going to drink next
>>
File: IMG_9684.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9684.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18193935

>Do the cabin thing then
Spend your time making a cabin the best you can And just spend some time sitting there on a dock with no thoughts but what you're going to drink next

I did that, except for it was on a nearly empty beach on a Caribbean island. I didn't have a good time Tbh.

Pic related
>>
>>18193944
Jesus Christ buddy
Can I seriously kill you and wear your skin?
Because that sounds amazing to me

I've always heard that people who have enough money to do anything feel unsatisfied about it
But I'd love to try it

Maybe try reading some books and shit?
That's helped me before
But what do I know. I'm some pleb prole
>>
>>18193953

I don't like books. The only thing I really do anymore is watch TV (particular the news) and read the newspaper.
>>
>>18193962
Try the books mate
I a bit envy you
You've got such a road ahead of you
Once you get into the habit, you'll turn to it often

We're also in the golden age of TV

Even if you're unsatisfied with your life, you're in a prime position to entertain yourself
>>
>>18187290
>If you are more a tortoise, not knowing what you want etc. etc. in early life, it gets better.
And how many people know exactly what they want to do in life since they were kids? They are the exception, not the rule.

>>18187737
Perhaps anon needs weekends to recover for the next week of work?

>>18187941
>Is it worth giving someone so much potential power over your own happiness?
If your happiness is codependent on someone else reciprocating life for you, you need to reevaluate why you want to be in a relationship.

>>18189315
I know that feeling.
>>
>>18193975

>you've got such a road ahead of you

Yeah of misery. I want to just be an old man.
>>
>>18190353
Mixed Asian here. Are you having trouble meeting women because you're Asian? I know that is a huge part of it for me bit also cause I lived in a dating desert.

>>18190444
>Please tell me I'll find a job quickly after I graduate. I graduate in the Summer and I just want to find a job in the city and gtfo of home.
No…you won't.
>>
>>18193991
Just do your old man shit now
Why wait till you're almost dead and unable to enjoy shit?
>>
>>18187241
Please /adv/ise

>Be me
>Stronk Asian
>Big crush on brunette in high school
>Crush for 4 years
>Hidden power level until recently
>Say I got over it to friends
>But I still like her
>Still want to have a life with her
>She has had 3 different boyfriends in a span of 1-2 years
>She is still out with otter mode BF right now

Please /adv/ise, what do?
>>
>>18194084
Get a new girl
You'll soon care about your highschool crush like you cared about your favourite blankey from when you were 5
>>
>>18194090
Yea tried that, lasted 8 months.
Additionally, I've only spoken to girls about 4 times and never said a word to crush so maybe I should follow your advice and forgetti her.
I got other stuff to focus on
>>
>>18191474
>You'll probably have to pay your dues in help desk for a year or two but the pay increases as you jump jobs every couple of years are amazing.
That's if you can even land a help desk position. I've been in IT for 2 years, and there's no hope of advancement where I am. I'm looking for a better job, but it took me a long time to find this one. It's going to take just as long or longer to find a better one. I'm also not paid enough to afford an apartment on my own.

>>18192071
Entirely possible if anon is a woman. Still could happen as a man, just highly unlikely.

>>18193419
Follow up 2 weeks after the interview, then another 2 weeks after that, then move on. Waiting only a week makes you look desperate.
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
>>18194153
So is help desk a glorified version of a call center?

I've been told to get into IT and just go for a help desk position because its easier and it will help me network with people.
>>
>>18193855
Nope.

It's funny, someone asked me if I felt any different when turned 21. I said no, and I didn't feel any different til I turned 25 when the vague horror of having accomplished nothing hit me.
>>
You guys don't deserve to complain or have problems.

If you're first worlders then you're even bigger failures. What do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>18193851
This is accurate
Can confirm a lot of dates that crashed and burned

None of them are my cringe memories, I feel like shit for older and more personal things, but dates are low in priority, I mean they're still strangers ffs

It's good practice to learn how to talk with people and see what you can work with and who you aren't too compatible with
>>
>>18194885
I think there's a Drumpf thread for you to meme in somewhere, worst generation
>>
>>18187646
>27 yo male

>make 40k/yr at job i really hate that's on a 12 hour shift.

>fat fuck trying to lose weight my entire life

>recently got braces, teeth finally looking presentable but now my god damn hairline is receding and I've got a nice big bald spot on the top of my head, like I literally aged like Obama.

>Never had a gf, every girl I ever loved didn't feel the same about me. Blow all my extra money on backpage whores and drugs.

I thought wealth and health was the answer, apparently not.
>>
>>18194978
No hate, but is 40k a lot where you live? I found a job that was 40k and my family told me to not go for. They wanted me to find a higher paying job.

Also you could also use rogaine or just shave the whole thing off.
>>
My relationship is in a state where I'm crying every other day and I still don't have a fucking job.

What am I supposed to do with my life, in general? How do I live it? How do I stop being miserable? I don't think I have it bad. I've had it worse and I've had it better but I've always been miserable and I have no idea why.
>>
>>18191590
>>18191611
>>18191698
Most courts nowadays will do nothing to reduce it, but there's no harm in trying. The main thing is that if you show up in person you can go to the clerk's office after your call up and they are required to give you a plan that you can work out on your terms. If you tell them you can only afford to pay $20 a month because you're unemployed, that's what they'll set you up for.
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (15KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
15KB, 214x200px
Alright guys I've been thinking of going back to college and getting a cert at a community college. I dropped out during my 4th year because I was depressed. I took a bunch of classes at CC and also at my 4 year school, so I was wondering would I have to retake some of those classes in order for me to get the cert?

I'm trying to go for a IT cert and I already took most of the classes they have for the cert, so can I just take the remaining classes and finish early with the cert?
>>
>>18194084
You need to meet other girls. That is the best way to move on.

>>18194167
It support of is. It does require phone skills, but so do certain elements of my current position (which were added later on. I fucking hate taking calls).
>>
>>18195481
Do you do any coding/programming or is it just a lot of knowing how computers work?

Also do I need a cert to get into Help desk?
I've been thinking of going back to college and getting a few certs in IT.
>>
How do you overcome societal pressures?

I feel extremely pressured to get a girlfriend. As posted by someone earlier, media really pushes the societal standard that everyone is suppose to experiences relationships. I feel really fucking guilty and stressed for being 26 and never having a girlfriend before. Although, I can't see myself having a girlfriend.

How do I go full MGTOW?
>>
>>18195491
I work at a school. My job mostly consists of showing people the ins and outs of Microsoft Office, and I occasionally tutor in basic computing (because some need it). If something goes wrong with the equipment, there's very little troubleshooting I can do though because the higher-ups and REMFs have everything frozen and locked, so my skills and knowledge have atrophied. I didn't need certs for this fucking job, yet they were required! (I probably will need them if I ever advance though.) Direct superiors all the way up to top brass don't value you and make site to remind you you're only a peon. This is a front-facing position. I'm an introvert and come home drained every day. My weekends are spent alone, recovering for the next week of work.

This is my first job in IT and I'm already looking to get out of it. I hate the top-down style of management and the overall distrust of anyone above me. [No] Help Desk will make themselves look good at your own expense if you give them the opportunity. I suspect the entire IT sector is like this. This is all I'm good for?! And I can't even make a living from it?!

My current workplace operates on a culture of fear and fosters workplace bullying. I also have no recourse when it comes to the occupational hazards I have to put up with every day. The benefits package is excellent, but benefits don't pay the bills (until you need them) and this job has very negatively affected my health.

TL;DR
IT isn't a panacea for you unemployed channers.
>>
File: fucked.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>18195829
If you could pick something else, what would it be?
I'm an accounting student and I'm doing poorly in all my classes. I fucking hate my major too. I want to try out IT and get some kind of cert in IT, but reading your post makes me depressed, so I'm not sure what I want to do now.

I want to leave the retail job though, but if IT is really this fucked then fucking hell I'm fucked.
>>
>>18195860
Don't be discouraged. I was dealt a shitty hand. I may not be a good fit for it, but that doesn't mean you won't be. Your mileage may vary…and there's only one way to find out: get a job in the field and see if you like it.
>>
>>18195829
>IT isn't a panacea for you unemployed channers.

it has to be better than working under power-tripping managers in a supermarket. (Also managers IN a store are from a completely different pool of people than the people who come in from head office.)
>>
>>18196460
As in they're 1,000x worse than the brass?
>>
>>18196650
You mean the people from head office? Of course, they come in every other day of the week, stay for a couple of hours, have a laugh and then fuck off. Coincidently our overtime gets cut again, while we do the same amount of work in fewer hours.

In-store managers on the other hand are around all the time, and are prone to bouts of pettiness and favouritism. In past few years I've worked, I've realised that managers in supermarkets (and I'm guessing most of retail) don't actually do anything, most of what they do is dictated by head office or automated and they're just there so things run smoothly. So they spend most of their time signing paperwork or walking around making sure we don't take a single extra minute on break.
>>
>>18193527
>Maybe try dating again, it's been long enough.
I gained a lot of weight (read-roughly 140 lb) due to unhealthy coping mechanisms and some really fucked up shit going on. Lost about 2/3 of it but still pretty sure it's going to be a dealbreaker for most women.
>>
>>18193829
Change the scenery and routine up with the wife

Move to a different place and create new memories or take a 2 week or longer vacation together that's not just laying on the beach or by the pool

Iceland, Australia, NZ, things like that

I had the same problem, except I broke up with the girlfriend. Didn't help that this other chick was one of her friends. I just cut them both out of my life.
>>
>>18195293
Finish with the CERT and also the bullshit you started with for the degree after
>>
I'm really scared of turning 25 because i have no job and no luck with finding one
they always tell me they're going to call a few days later after the job intervews but they never do
what is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1491531651640.jpg (156KB, 735x715px) Image search: [Google]
1491531651640.jpg
156KB, 735x715px
>>18187241
Besides being a 25 kv things are looking up for me im in shape I can finally buy new clothes the works.
>>
Is getting a dog or a cat as an older guy, a good alternative to getting a girlfriend/wife?
>>
>>18198265
A goldfish.
>>
File: 1446891701786.gif (984KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446891701786.gif
984KB, 400x300px
I don't give a fuck about old people why do they get their own thread? What advice do you need?

Can you guys help me instead ?

>I need a job or internship but I'm too autistic to go to my campus career center because I feel like I have nothing I'm too scared to talk to grown ups about grown up things
>What do
>>
>>18198538

I don't give a fuck about young people why do they post in our thread?
Why would you want our advice?
>>
>>18198566
You guys have seen it all
My parents are old enough to be your college roommates
It's like talking to my mom and dad anonymously
>>
>>18198572

You were a teen pregnancy?
>>
>>18198538
All we can do is tell you to man up. We can't magically take away your crippling autism with words on the internet.

Now GTFO our thread.
>>
>>18198581
I dunno my parents are like 37
>>
>>18198627

They are 10 years older than me, so know we couldn't be college roommates
>>
>>18198637
>they are 10 years older than me
Nigga HOW is that possible?
>>
>>18198644

I'm 26
>>
>>18198647
My parents are 35
>>
>>18198648

You said 37
>>
>>18198104
This phrase worked for me:
"Fake it until you make it."

Observe how confident people act. They look others in the eye, they smile often, and they are a little cocky in an endearing way. Learn to emulate this for the 20+ minutes it takes to get through an interview. Also, you should always ask one or two questions, and not just about pay. "What's the office culture like here?" Always thank the interviewer for taking the time to meet with you. Shake hands when you introduce yourself, and again when you leave. Remember their name and specifically tell them goodbye using their name. This shows that you were paying attention, and on a subconscious level, everyone loves hearing their name spoken out loud. It's like you're caressing their brain.

Wear simple, clean, well fitting clothes to interviews. Don't do something autistic like showing up in a 3 piece suit, but pressed slacks with a crisp, tucked-in button down and dress shoes will do the trick. Don't forget a belt. If it's for a shitty job like a gas station clerk, substitute clean jeans for slacks, but still wear a button down shirt.You should also get a haircut and shave your face. You're an adult, nobody gives a shit about whatever faggy aesthetic you're trying to go for. This is the work force, not high school.

Finally, you should always apply in person, when possible. I am an office manager and don't even look at applications submitted online. Calling in probably won't help much, either. You're just interrupting the employer's day with a feeble "did you get my application?" and whatever brief, annoying phone correspondence you have will be quickly forgotten. Apply in person and make an impression.

Don't get discouraged, and good luck!
>>
Where can I meet ATTRACTIVE late 20s single girls without going to bars?
>>
>>18200081
Trips. Congrats.

You know, I wonder, just how small is the pool of women available for late 20s men with no experience in relationships?
>>
>>18200428

>trips

only the last 3 digits count..

I have no idea, but probably very minimal. I think it's safe to assume most decent women get picked up by 25-26
>>
kys by 35
>>
I am getting my shit together, almost have an associates in software development. Hoping to get a job with just that and coding experience. Then I'm going back to school for accounting while working the job so I can take over my dad's business. Seems like a pipe dream but if I can land that first job I'll be happy.
>>
>Accounting graduate
>Have full time job
>Eventually want to sit for the CPA exam, but too tired after work and too busy on the weekends to

Don't know what to do. I don't want to give up my paycheck, but eventually I'm going to hit a wall professionally without having those three letters next to my name.
>>
I dream of going back to school for mechanical engineering with the eventuality of working in aerospace. However I'm 32. Is this at all possible? Anyone know if the industry is ageist?
>>
>>18200486
I don't think it's even that, it's that most people have have or had relationships and no one has the time to run autists though the basics.
>>
>For the socially retarded.

The only advisable course of action that minimises the distress caused by being socially isolated/retarded is to get a menial job that isn't too taxing, then start a collecting hobby that will occupy a decent amount of time. I myself have started a gaming collection of a certain system of which I am edging closer and closer to completion but probably never will, in the same way Achilles will never beat the tortoise. It's an ultimately fruitless endeavour even if you do complete it but it's really for speeding up the passage of time and to avoid thinking about your current situation. Also when you go about collecting occasionally you'll run into normies, usually fucking hipsters, who for some reason are impressed by your dedication and/or collection. Savour that crumb of acceptance but DON'T get addicted to it. Acknowledge their interest but don't give them much satisfaction.

If all goes well, you'll die a busy man. Not happy mind you, just someone who was too busy to acknowledge his depression.

A tip I learnt from Dr Steve Brule:
>Go to bed early you doofus. Cos when you're sleeping there's no lonely times, just dreams.

I guarentee no one here will give better advice than this.
>>
Anyone starting to struggle with not having a sense of purpose?

I always kinda just existed, floating along, happily being mediocre. But lately I just feel a void inside me growing and growing that it's all for nothing.
I just wish I had a reason to get up and go to work other than just because..

The only reason I'm not a total burnout is because of pressure/judgement from peers/family.
I've never had a goal in my life and I don't know why
>>
>>18202035
This>>18202016
is for you.
>>
>>18202047
ugh, too fucking real.

why've I got to have the shitty kinda brain where I'm self aware enough to know I'm a failure, but too aware to think even if I was successful it would matter.
>>
>>18202058
You should read "Notes From Underground" by Fyordor Dostoevsky, it's a journal (or something) by a man who could be described as a proto-autist, miserable masochistic bastard with no friends. Any way the first he's talking about his views on humanity and shit, and there's this part where says that it's because you are intelligent, because you are overly conscious, that you are not able to anything:

>an intelligent man cannot become anything seriously, and it is only the fool who becomes anything.

Of course it's sort of his excuse not to do anything but still, it's an interesting read and a classic. And since we're on 4chan, and other sadbrains sites, a lot of it will be terribly familiar to you.
>>
>>18202100
well that quote is definitely relateable, I know its not strictly true, but nontheless I'll check it out.

Like you said, could be familiar thus interesting.
>>
>>18202058
For some reason I am exceptionally proud of that post but yeah, read Notes From Underground.

There's also the film adaptation, Taxi Driver and while we're at it, there's also the superb King of Comedy. It's pretty painful to watch the latter.
>>
here's this for a try you geniuses:

literally all of my friends are 30+, married or in one of those final relationships, none of them know any single females, literally none; they're all nice people, that's why I hang out with them and I like it, I legit enjoy my time with all of them when we go out

but this way it's either """""internet dating""""" or fuck if I know what because I'm not into that picking up girls in bars stuff and srsly not into """""internet dating""""", I'm not the most social-out-of-the-blue/outgoing guy
all my past gf's have been friends at first and I've only had serious long term rels in my original country (moved out 4 years ago)

do I have to go take some shit foreign language courses or some workshop around one of my hobbies to meet nice similarly-aged people that _might_ be single or wtf?

so far my plan has been to try """""internet dating""""" around 29 or so as a last resort and otherwise just yolo my life away after 30 because it'll get boring being single by then

nowadays I just focus on playing guitar, photography, cooking, getting better at the job so I can have enough money to go full yolo mode after 30 for at least a year in SEA or some shit
>>
>>18202768

I happen to know a handful of single 30+ year olds. They're all pretty weird and broken in some way, but if you're a single dude then there's a chance that you are, too. You're just going to have to be okay with dating shitheads with requirements like "doesn't smoke, but won't give me a hard time about my smoking."
>>
>>18202768
>here's this for a try you geniuses
Well what the fuck do I have to work with?
I don't know if you're an ugly fuck, a fat fuck, or both.
I don't know if you're a fucking dwarf or a fucking giant either
I don't know if you have you're own fucking house or just an apartment
I don't even know where you fucking live or your fucking nationality
I don't know what you fucking want in a person or what you fucking like besides guitar and photography
I don't even know if you're intelligent for fucking retarded

and these are all the fucking things women will look at and decide whether or not to date you
>>
>>18202798
so you're saying I shouldn't even try anymore because everyone not married or in a stable relationship by this age is weird and broken, just like your handful of friends, check
really 'preciate it there m80

>>18203012
tisk tisk such bad language

working out, not fat, not ugly, average looking, short according to the country's average, own apartment, eastern european moved to the west, smarter than the country's average according to education and current age

>what you fucking want in a person or what you fucking like besides guitar and photography
can't be arsed to type it out; suffice to say I'm a curious guy and into a lot of things

lay it on me, anon
>>
File: these are 6 out of 10s.jpg (296KB, 1200x1390px) Image search: [Google]
these are 6 out of 10s.jpg
296KB, 1200x1390px
>>18203128
>working out, not fat
do you not know how much you fucking weigh?

>not ugly, average looking
this is so fucking subjective
look at fucking pic related
take a fucking pic of yourself (don't fucking post it)
now compare your fucking pic to the fucking chart

>short according to the country's average
do you not know how fucking tall you are?

>eastern european moved to the west
is the name your home country and the name of your new country so hard to fucking pronounce?
And the west can mean fucking half the world

>smarter than the country's average according to education and current age
a lot of good this tells me when you don't even say the fucking country
and you must not be very smart if you expect a worthwhile answer you can fucking use, when you can't even fucking provide basic, concrete information. the whole fucking concept of intelligence is the ability to fucking form a conclusion based on acquired information
>tisk tisk such bad language
It's in my fucking name
STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18187252
>>18187260
What's wrong with it being a 24/7 thread? 4chan's been around for a decade, there's bound to be a bunch of older anons with problems that arise with age.
>>
>>18203556
How is this chart organized? It's not alphabetical.
>>
>>18203674
it's actually a composite layering of hundreds and thousands faces formed to make and "average" face for the listed ethnicities

uh
fuck
>>
>>18193500
typical helicopter parents (mom to be specific). my dad doesn't really give me shit for anything so he's alright
>>
I haye drunk people, especially if I am not drunk. I try to get catch up to deal with the situation, but I guess my tolerance is pretty high and these other people surpass me in drunkness leaps and bounds.

Are you guys familiar with a Stag and Doe or Buck and Doe events? Google it.

So I am sitting there with my girl and all of a sudden this drunk fat chick on the dance floor from 20' away BELLOWS over the loud music "comeeee onnnnnnn!!!" As she points at us. Ohhhhh nooo. The fat drunk chick that cant handle her booze. There is one at every event. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ahes walking towards us. "Come on you guys come dance with me". nopethanks.jpeg tries to get closer but there is a chair in the way. She picks up the chair and slams it on the table and gets to our arms and forcefully grabs us. We pull back. Were now in a push and pull phase with the fat drunk chick. We nervously and embarrassingly laugh and say No. Its kind of like when a little kid throws a hard toy at your head. You cant beat the kid even though you want to. You just nervously laugh as other people look on and laugh. Ao shes tugging with her fat gelatin arms and she bellows "COME ON I KNOW YOU WANNA COME". My girl looks at her with this abused victim look "no seriously, we dont want to..." - she finally moves to the next table. This old dude immediately goes with her. Hes about 65 years old. I call him Turbo Jim because from the moment I got there he was already drunk and dancing/jumping non stop putting all us younger guys to shame. He was huge too and still skinny. I think he was a biker because he had a Harley shirt on. I remember being next to him looking at my ticket and AcDc came on and he quickly stood up and went YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH in an ear piercingly LOUD viking roar. I nearly shit my pants. The entire night I was behind him and I was scared that at any moment, he too, would grab me and my wife and butt fuck us in front of everybody just for fun. Even my socially normal girl hated it
>>
>>18204479
Thats just the risk you take when you just let anyone attend your marriage celebration.. party.. thing.
>>
>>18193764
>>18193770
>>18193842
Update on this, ran into the girl in a thread on /r9k/. Brought back all the shit I'd been trying to move past and forget. It's fucking horrible.
>>
For a while now, I've had the idea of driving an expensive car over a cliff into sea or rocks below.

A few problems:
I don't think I have a high enough credit limit to get a Ferrari Testarossa.
I live in London, so it would take a while to get to some cliffs.
It's instant death on impact right?
>>
>>18187251
Looking back they were certainly less complicated .. I didn't have the money I have today, but I was faster, stronger, braver and had no one but myself to answer to. However I lived it so no regrets .. well, a few perhaps but who hasn't ? Fifty next month and on most subjects in life satisfied ..
>>
I feel so worthless

I want it to all be over but I don't think I'm worth the inconvenience my death will cause people
>>
25 and completely lost. I have no clue where I am going or what I am supposed to do with my life.

I had things pretty much sorted out before I moved to another country for a girl who turned out to be a whore. Now, probably due to that, I feel clueless as to what to do next or in general.
>>
It is so strange to read through this thread. I am 25 myself, and it is only this year that my life started improving dramatically. My life has been a complete and utter failure for 25 years. I had so much potential growing up, but I just squandered it at every opportunity.

I just now am starting to become happy and self-aware and really turn things around. Life has never been better. I am confident, physically in the best shape of my life, and my energy levels are through the roof. I have a good job, I can socialise with anyone (male, female, old, young, short, tall, black, white, yellow, ...) with ease.

I am so happy where I am at in my life right now. It is amazing, and it doesn't even feel like the peak; it feels like I am just getting started.
>>
>>18205504
How did your life turn around for you, Anon?
>>
>>18205546

I took an incredibly dangerous risk that paid off 100 fold. Every single event that has lead to my amazing life now is all because I took that one fucking chance. I would be an utter shitpile right now if I didn't do that one thing.

I am not going to say what it was, but next time you see an opportunity that could go incredibly fucking wrong and relies entirely on random events that are completely out of your hands then do it.
>>
Has anyone had any experience moving to another country as an expat, and if so, any advice for somebody considering the same path?
>>
>>18206008
hello anon, I have

it depends how you want to go about it
easy mode: do some degree in the other country; makes it much easier to get a (good) job afterwards
harder mode: find a job there before moving; this can be tricky if....well if you're in any field but IT, or at least I don't know of any other field with such a huge lack of people

another important thing to consider is the country you want to move to: how hard is the language barrier? can you wing it for a couple of years only on english?

tl;dr it's not that hard but requires research; and I am jumping to assumptions but from the way you've phrased you've had this as a thought for the first time a few minutes before you posted

since I moved there have been literally 6-7 other people who started out asking for advice before moving and only one of them actually did it in the end
>>
>>18206065
Well the position itself is a longshot in an engineering field, and I've considered it several times, but some of the positions I've seen have generally required some degree of fluency in the native language (which makes sense). This one position that I saw didn't mention anything except requiring a strong base in English in addition to the normal base skills for the job. Qualification wise I'd match up alright, but the suspicious lack of specifying the native language made me wonder if they just took it for granted.

The language barrier itself (Japanese, big surprise) isn't as substantial for me because I already have a bit of a foundation in the language and I know Chinese, so I could get by for day to day life. It's if I hit technical jargon or if I have to work with locals that I'm foreseeing some challenges. In a way I'm really just wondering whether in your experience, the expat job expects the expat to know the native language to high fluency.

Thanks for the advice by the way, it's kind of hard finding people who have actually done the whole expat thing, and a lot of the people I know were expats at Dubai and other places where English is basically the primary language, so this case seems a bit unique to me personally.
>>
Turning 26 next week. Seems like the years just keep passing by faster and faster... will I wake up one day and be 45, wondering wtf happened to my life?
>>
>>18206149
anon you shoulda been more specific ffs

Japan is a whole different ball game dude, if it's not start-ups or local connections it's waaaay more difficult to get there

a month ago I stayed with a couple there who had just moved, she's japanese and managed to her soon-to-be-husband a job there too, by translating stuff etc
it's not exactly a walk in the park otherwise

>whether in your experience, the expat job expects the expat to know the native language to high fluency
my experience matters for shit; the IT sector in western europe doesn't expect jack shit from you except to be decently well qualified for the job, everything else is w/e, since english is very common in IT
but anyway, to answer your question: from all the expats I've known, very few actually needed to know the local language, and even then they were in a customer-facing type of job; otherwise it was a "nice to have"

I'd seriously reconsider if I were you, there's loads of nicer places to live and work in, but good luck regardless
>>
>>18206199
I think, normally I'd just ignore it completely, but the thing is in the industry that I'm consider (semiconductors) finding an entry level job is amazingly difficult. It seems like everyone sees entry level as 3 - 5 years of industry experience nowadays, and even getting an internship is difficult.

I'm not exactly holding any hopes that I'll get the position to be honest, but at the very least your experience as an expat and about other expats is appreciated.
>>
>>18206065
>but IT, or at least I don't know of any other field with such a huge lack of people

Is this still true?
>>
>>18206400
Not expat anon, but from what I've seen a lot of openings are for IT more than any other industry.
>>
>>18206400
especially for developers
imo (in terms of demand) it's devs > sysadmins/"""devops""" > network people/whatever else

I know a guy who literally landed here from argentina, he had like 3 years of experience and had a job within a month and a bit, as a dev

another friend tells me his company is looking for devs in like any of the top 4 most popular prog languages and can't find them; same goes for my workplace

don't get me wrong, a lot of these aren't anything that great or interesting, but if you need a job and decent money, it's fairly easy to start off
>>
>>18206490
>but if you need a job and decent money, it's fairly easy to start off

I'm currently dying in a supermarket and only have a maths degree from 2011. What would I need to get in? (also KV 27 and the sociability of a brick)
>>
>>18206507
>>18206490
Is it really something that you can self teach like some people say? Honestly I feel like I have so much "time" that I should dedicate it to learning something worthwhile
>>
>>18206507
if you're serious about it, there are a lot of free online courses and books to help you along the way in most popular languages, but I'd advise starting with python and/or javascript, they're everywhere these days and good for beginners imo
note I'm no dev myself

if you put even like 2-4 hours a day, 5 days a week in it you'll be fine in a year I think, maths degree should be a good base

'murika might be a diff market than yurop tho, so please do your research before yolo-ing your life

>he's never had a laid-back chat with a brick
also why the fuck would you mention you're a kv, who the fuck cares about that when it comes to a career, fucking hell

>>18206513
learn python the hard way
javascript 30
etc

just ask /g/ they might actually know more than this place
>>
>>18206513
Before deciding to go back to school for something better, I used cybrary.it to learn the material for A+, Network+, and Security+, completely free. Only took the test for A+ and Network+ though, and I passed.

They try to railroad you into a cyber security path, which is lucrative but may not be what you're into. But it's all free, you just gotta pay for the exams, or classes at a community college/occupational school if you need to know specific hardware
>>
Have you guys ever had one night stands without condoms?
>>
>>18206542
>>18206528
Thanks guys, I'll take a look at this stuff. I'm stuck out in the middle of nowhere with nothing but internet and no job, this has to be better than nothing
>>
>>18206664
Definitely is. 'Cybersecurity professional' sounds just as cool as 'hacker' but is actually way easier, too, as far as I've heard.
>>
>>18206528
>also why the fuck would you mention you're a kv, who the fuck cares about that when it comes to a career, fucking hell

Force of habit. On 4chan not IRL.

>so please do your research before yolo-ing your life

I'm this close to punching my manager in the face.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.