[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pegging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone here have a gf who pegged them?

Did the gf enjoy it ? If so how much?

How do I ask my new gf if she wouldnt mind pegging me without being weird?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18187123

if you havent done anal play yet, do that first.

if you had and you enjoyed it, then you'll enjoy pegging.

>how do iask my new gf if she owuldn't mind pegging me without being weird?

you don't. is there ever a 'not weird' way to do a weird thing? if their response is going to be negative you can't just rephrase it and think they'll still know exactly what you mean without having the full reaction.

that being said, you can ease into the conversation by having a general talk about sexuality and fetishes. find out whaat shes into and talk about what you're into.

doesn't guarantee a good outcome though.
>>
No she didn't enjoy it. She wouldn't admit to having any fetishes and said she just wanted to make me happy. She couldn't get the motions right and eventually asked to just use the dildo by hand.
>>
>>18187136
What do you mean anal play? I've fingered her bum but not me
>>
>>18187138
Prob her only fetish is to be fucked by chad.
My girl told me she's into kissing girls. So maybe that relates to liking to fuck with a strapon?
>>
>>18187171
She was a virgin. Most of the virgins I've been with have been like that.
>>
>>18187225
Oh shit mines a virgin too
>>
>>18187171

>your gf didn't enjoy pegging so she must only want to be fucked by Chad

Are you retarded for a living? She still tried it you goddamn moron
>>
>>18187123
I was pegged in a foursome with another couple and found it very unpleasant.
>>
File: annBL.jpg (191KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
annBL.jpg
191KB, 1152x864px
we tried it out last week, she said she absolutely loved the reactions it got out of me and that she can't wait to try it again, feelsgoodman.

in our case we just straight up told eachother what our fetishes are pretty early on in the relationship and were pleasantly surprised at how well we matched up. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones.
>>
i've pegged my bf and as i expected, he didn't like it half as much as he thought he would. some things are better kept a fantasy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.