[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could my GF still be pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: endoftheworld.jpg (32KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
endoftheworld.jpg
32KB, 600x619px
We had sex about 4 weeks ago, she's on birth control and it was the week after she last had her period. I came in her a little bit. last week she had her period, and we thought everything was fine, but she got a pregnancy test from the gyno that said she was.

I'm freaking the fuck out guys. Help
>>
help guys I'm freaking the fuck out
>>
>>18186990
What do you want us to tell you? Of course she could still be pregnant. Convince her to get rid of it any way possible. Especially now before she tells people and starts getting attached to it.
>>
>>18187066
I honestly don't believe her really.

1) the likelihood of her being pregnant is so fucking low. Shes on birth control, it happened almost a month ago, she had her normal period last week. Honestly she may be cheating on me.

2) She told some dude before me and apparently his dad is paying for her abortion or some shit.
>>
>>18187078
>Normal period last week
Your good, period = not pregnant.
But take some advice from a 31 year old who made the mistake, Wrap that shit up! Being a young adult is the best time of your life. Don't ruin it by having a girl and a baby you have to spend time and money on. You wont get another chance at it.
I tell people to wrap it up even if she is on birth control. Bitches be crazy.
>>
>>18187095
That's what I'm fucking hoping, but the fact that she got a gyno test, and it came positive, it's freaking me the fuck out

It's not even the having the child part that scares me. It's the fact that if she does end up having it, I'm stuck with this stupid bitch. We've been dating for 4 fucking years and this bitch not only decides to not fucking tell me about any of this, she tells some faggot before me, and apparently his dad is paying for her abortion for some fucking reason or another. She then has the nerve to call me up today to have a conversation like we normally do, I made a joke about her craving some weird food, and then she goes "yeah you get those cravings when you're pregnant. haha".

Fuck women man. Why do I even try
>>
>>18187134
That quote is how she told me she was pregnant if I didn't make that clear
>>
>>18187095
actually if she is a heavy bleeder normally she can still have what seems to be a perfectly normal period for the first month or two of pregnancy

I had a seemingly normal period the first three months of my pregnancy
>>
You got cucked

>gf may be pregnant
>doctor's test says so
>she tells Paco
>Esteban flips his shit and talks to his dad Juan about it
>Julio calls him an irresponsible shithead and offers to pay for the abortion since Ja'mal is living in mom's basement
>haha weird cravings when ur pregat amirite?
>oh shit Anon might have just found out about Hans

If she told one of her female friends first I might get that she's trying to surprise you past the miscarriage stage or something but to tell another guy, even if it's the token faggot friend, before you means that's the daddy. You've been having sloppy seconds for a while now
>>
>>18187095

>Being a young adult is the best time of your life

Not him. But why do people say this?
>>
>>18187182
This is seriously what I'm thinking is going on. I'm fucking pissed man.
>>
Mmm... actually yes, she could be. The week after your period is the beginning of the fertile period. As for the period she had after the sex, if she did become pregnant, there is something called "implantation bleeding" that happens around the time of your expected period. Some women have it, others dont. Some women even have bleeding/spotting, at the same time they would expect their periods for many months while pregnant. While spotting for several months isnt common, the implantation bleeding is very common. So I'd have her pee on a stick while you are present.. just to make sure. She could really be pregnant.
>>
>>18187078
if the kid is yours, don't let the bitch murder it. that's your offspring.
>>
>>18187095
>the best time of your life
>realize it gets worse
fuck you, i need a gun to end this miserable life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.