[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!? Today I went to the Piggly Wiggly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: piggly wiggly.jpg (631KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
piggly wiggly.jpg
631KB, 1000x667px
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?!?
Today I went to the Piggly Wiggly, I don't normally go to the Piggly Wiggly to shop but I had some coupons for some great deals at the Piggly Wiggly, so I went to the Piggly Wiggly. and while at the checkout I dropped a $20 bill... the lady in front of me picked it up... I thanked her and told her that it was mine and she said "The things found on earth are kept by the collector" and walks away... I looked at the cashier who is as amazed as me and, in a loud voice, I say to the lady, "is this some kind of joke?! Give me back my $20!" I followed her into the parking lot of the Piggly Wiggly, still shouting, but she would not stop.... When she got to her car, she put her shopping bags from the Piggly Wiggly on the ground to open her car door of her Sudan. So I ran up, grabbed the bags and ran off yelling "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!!" I went home nervous, shaken and agitated because I've never stolen anything in my life. I opened her bags...and what did I find inside?????????????

Can you guess? Well besides more coupons for the Piggly Wiggly. I'm debating whether to go back to the Piggly Wiggly to take advantage of them or not.
>>
>>18186733
Did the bags contain more than 20$ in value? If so you won!
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>18186733
>Jumps in here car
"The things found on earth are kept by the collector"
>>
You goddamn southerners
kek
>>
>>18186762
It's a pretty rad store name I'm honestly jelly
>>
>"The things found on earth are kept by the collector"

With rules like these only astronauts are safe.
>>
>>18186762
What do you have against the South?

The South is what made this country great.
>>
>>18186775
only when they flying, as soon as they land they balls is MINE
>>
>Piggly Wiggly
>Has 3 vending machines out front
>Shaped like a barn

Silly americans.
Your joke has become your reality.
>>
>>18186781
The south relied on immoral slave labour to produce a cash cropped, and went to care to keep it, didn't work out but now they are like the north
>>
>>18186839
wasn't immoral at the time considering slaves were grouped with farm implements
>>
File: piggly wiggly wigfgly.jpg (32KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
piggly wiggly wigfgly.jpg
32KB, 728x400px
>>18186831
Not all Piggly Wiggly's look alike. Here's an upscale Piggly Wiggly with fancy architecture.
>>
So what was inside the bags besides coupons?
>>
Was she fat?
>>
You should have tailed her home, find out where her house is, break in and say
>The things found on earth are kept by the collector
>>
>>18186733
OP you should lay low for awhile, also next time call 911, get her license plate, and put yourself in front of her car so she cant move/backout
>>
>>18186935
reminds me of the 2 targets we had in my town growing up. The one on the good part of town, we nicknamed the "tarjeey" and the one on the bad side nicknamed the "targhetto"
>>
>>18186733
What do they serve at the piggly wiggly?
>>
>>18186851
Did they have the choice to leave and forge a path of their own willingy? Or were they detained and chased down if attempting to flee? It was anything but moral
>>
I haven't seen a Piggly Wiggly since I visited my grandparents in South Carolina
>>
>>18186935
Is that the USA? why is everyone there black?
>>
>>18186935
ops is better

pig head is intricately shaped, this one is just a lazy oval

front is red vs cookie cutter beige shit

windows have stickers on them to prevent avian genocide
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.