[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got fucked over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (65KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
65KB, 600x599px
>know girl for years
>she is dating a fuckwad boyfriend who goes into alcohol relapses if he doesn't drink like a fish for 3 days
>she finally ditches him last August and has sex with me
>we do the nasty and just chillax all the time until November when she disappears

>she resurfaces in January and she is dating a 45 year old piece of shit and she has been homeless for 2 months
>turns out she escaped from detox with him and have been living in an abandoned house
>she said left her apartment because she was sleeping with the Chinese restaurant owner for rent.

> she supposedly plans on marrying him for benefits
>I tell her folks of this and she flips out on me
>one week the girl and the dude get in a physical fight
>I meet up with her again and she can barely walk
>I promptly find the dude and smash his head into a wall (got away with it because he didn't know who I was)
>I convice her folks to take her back
>the dude was pressing charges on her because he claims that she attacked him

>he dies three weeks later due to a heroin over dose
>the girl has hep c now
>she now shacks up with her old druken boyfriend
>tells me that I annoy her and her boyfriend after a week of not talking to her

What should I do advice?
>>
>>18186655
Call her something mean and ignore her for longer.
>>
Oh I forgot that she unfriended me after she said that
>>
>>18186655
Realize that attacking people rarely solves anything when you dont finish the job.

Some people are just doomed to choose the worst possible options life has for them avaiable.

Learn from her mistakes and forget her.
>>
>>18186676
Well you should be happy she did that.
>>
Can't you honestly find a better chick bro?

Fuck that whore, you can't "save" someone who doesn't want to, even her parents gave up on her. Unless you're a top tier psychologist or take her to one, you won't be doing shit good for her and will keep risking your freedom and life doing stupid shit in her name that she didn't request
>>
File: 1490752217445.gif (2MB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490752217445.gif
2MB, 350x200px
>>18186655
Are you serious?
>>
>>18186655
You probably are annoying her, you overbearing cunt. She doesn't want your help. Leave her alone.
>>
>>18186695
>>18186695
>>18186695
that's her.. She is beyond.
She asked me to fuck him up

>will keep risking your freedom and life doing stupid shit in her name that she didn't request

He was a heroin addict bum in an abandoned house in the middle of the countryside, I really doubt the police are going to show up instantly.

I know she is fucked up, but i cannot help but feel bad for her.
>>
File: angle jade.jpg (82KB, 689x906px) Image search: [Google]
angle jade.jpg
82KB, 689x906px
that's her btw
>>
>>18186745
And like a good blind pussy-slave you did, kudos
>>
>>18186750
looks like a dumb slut
>>
Stop posting bait?
Ir if ur "for real", nothing to do but get tested and forget about them? Unless you are still interested in staying the white trash you all are, invite a cousin into the mix so u can all group fuck and give each other aids and do heroin and kill urselves off.
>>
>>18186750
Giving a life story about her and telling us her downfall is bad enough. Posting a pic of her after all that shit you said? WHY????? What was the point?
>>
>>18186655
Accept that she wants to make her own failures and move on. If and when she comes and asks you for help at some later date make sure she isn't just using you to satisfy a short term goal of hers. Which is what she'll likely do if she continues down that path.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.