[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I help her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cashdrop.jpg (206KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
cashdrop.jpg
206KB, 610x406px
I've worked at a gas station for about 7 months now (so awful, I know). A couple of months into my "career," we had a new assistant manager transfer over from her old store a couple of states away. Her reasoning of doing so was pretty clear: she had just gotten married to a guy and they needed to move here for his job.

Anyway, everything was fine at first, just a typical "oh, new boss," sort of feel for the whole thing. Eventually, we started working together on second shift (2pm-10pm), and we started getting chances to talk to each other. She's really attractive, a solid 8/10 in my book, and after a few nights of working together, I discovered that we share a lot of interests and personality traits. Neither of us are very social (naturally), we both want more out of life, we both enjoy playing video games and board games, and I actually found out that she was among the top students in her class too. I didn't know she was married yet, so I was getting really excited that maybe I can turn this into a long-lasting relationship.

I found out about her husband because she just happened to mention him in conversation. Our relationship was still young, so I was disappointed, but not depressed about it.

We still talked a lot, and the more we talked, the more I could tell that things weren't going well in her life. She would go on small rants about how she misses her family back home, about how she doesn't like being where she is now (just in general, not for any specific reason), then she also mentioned that her husband isn't making things any easier, simply because he's constantly accusing her of cheating on him. She's told me plenty of times that she doesn't know anybody in this state, let alone know anybody well enough to have an affair, and her husband is well aware of that.

Cont.
>>
Suddenly, she started going into more detail about the troubles she had with her husband. She mentioned that he drives her to work some days on the weekend, for no other reason than "you're not a good driver on the weekends." That seemed a little fishy to me, but she didn't say anything else about it, so neither did I.
A few weeks later, she told me that her husband told her to send him a text every time she left the store to head back home. Those two things instantly put up a red flag in my mind. Does that not sound like he's trying to keep track of her so he can have an affair?
About a week or two ago, she went home on vacation for a week. She had told me a long while ago that her father has cancer, and that nobody else seems to want to help him (her brother, mother, and anybody else who was there with him). She told me that she'd been sending him money since she left, and he now owes her over $5,000. Because of this, her entire family is beginning to cut ties with her. They kept saying they were busy the entire week she wanted to spend time with them her only week home. They stayed with her husband's family instead.
She told me that she wanted to be a nurse, and was even going to school for it back home. She dropped out to move here with her husband. Just before she left for her vacation, she told me that her old college offered her an all-expense paid, 4-year scholarship for nursing; something that they obviously don't just give away. She talked to her husband about it, and she told me that he was "fine with it." In other words, he acted like it was okay, but mind-fucked her into thinking it was a bad choice. She turned it down.
Cont. (Again)
>>
>>18186509
>her
no, don't
>>
We were working in the cooler about a week ago, and were talking about how things were going. She almost instantly spilled everything to me. She told me about her family, vacation, how she wanted to leave her husband but was afraid to because she felt she had nowhere to go, then she told me something I thought I would never have to deal with. She told me that he gets physical with her. He headbutts her a lot. She even said that once he almost broke her nose.
If this didn't get across, we are actually really close. I want to talk to her outside of work, but I'm afraid trying to text her would only cause more problems between her and her husband. Her husband rarely lets her leave the house on her own, so she can't do anything outside of work. She's told me that right now, I'm really her only friend. I'm terrified for her.
As mentioned before, I do really like her, but right now the priority is helping her escape the situation she's in. If we could be together in the end of it, it'd be a plus, but I just want to help her.
Should I try to text her casually? I think it would help while she's not at work, since she can't leave her house much. The main problem, though, is obviously her husband. How can i help her get away from him? She's already told me that there are plenty of times that she's thought of leaving him, and she should.
>>
>>18186523
leave it alone
>>
>Anon, have sex with her and make her your gf :^) it's okay bro, she isn't happy with her husband

Is what you're hoping we will say. My actual advice is get a real job, and take your mind off of married women
>>
>>18186509
>doesnt cheat
Sure anon, shes probably a little whore. And by the way shes talking shes giving you permission to fuck her. Do it, shes so scared of her husband so its no lose to you.
>>
Theres alot of baggage you don't need here anon. Be her friend but dont do anything stupid anon, it seems you're living a quiet peaceful life so long as you dont fuck her
>>
>>18186523
>Should I try to text her casually?
No absolutely don't. Her husband will find out and smell that there's something fishy, because you two are getting so emotionally intimate (a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.