[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heyyy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1490398949706.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490398949706.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
Young successful male. No debt. College drop out. Been at my long time job for about 10 years. Been with my gf for 5 years no kids or planning too. I support most of my surrounding family. I work long hours. My life is spent in a constant repeate of strictly work and sleep. I feel lost with nothing to show for it with no satisfaction. In what small ways can I find joy? Feels like I am just working to die...
>>
>>18186483
> In what small ways can I find joy?
Goals, hobbies, volunteering, basically anything that adds dimension to your life beyond a work drone. I am almost impressed that you lasted so long with such a lifestyle.
>>
>>18186483
I was in a similar situation. I bought a dual-sport motorcycle and occasionally head off into the mountains for half a day (It is about 10 miles from my house to National Forest). Originally my wife gave me a mild amount of crap for buying a new motorcycle and occasionally taking off.
I looked directly at her and said "If I was single, I would live in a much smaller house and spend my non-working time riding." she got the message.
Since I'm always happier when I get back, she has come to support my hobby. I even heard her bragging to a friend about how "real men" need to go off into the wild on occasion.
>>
have kids you enormous tard
>>
>>18186483
What's your job mate?
>>
>>18186540
Farmer
>>
>successful
>Been at my long time job for about 10 years
>I support most of my surrounding family. I work long hours
sounds like you've failed utterly. I know some methheads who work odd jobs and are more successful than you.
>>
>>18186499

Good for you anon. Good for you
>>
File: 1471966621587.jpg (27KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1471966621587.jpg
27KB, 640x638px
>>18186576
>>
>>18186483
Spice up the sex life with something new. Get hooked on browsing Bandcamp for new music you've never heard of. Walk more. Take a few days off and just spend them staring into the woods, without your phone or anything, it can really unwind you and make time stand still. Take a road trip. Do an ayahuasca brew. Build shit as a hobby, and try to get good enough to sell it for unreasonably high prices on Etsy. Get into a good book series. Hop on over to /diy/ and see if anything there strikes your fancy. Go to more concerts. If you can't make time for happiness in your life you will become miserable, and having been there, I'll tell you no wage is worth total misery and feelings of being stuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.