[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor is gorgeous, doppelganger of pic related. She has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Dexter-4x09-HungryMan-046.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter-4x09-HungryMan-046.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
My neighbor is gorgeous, doppelganger of pic related. She has damn near expressed an open desire to copulate: winks, shoulder touches, and stripped in front of me in the bathroom at our last neighborhood pool party.
I love my wife and I love my kids. And as fine and infatuated as I am with this woman I'm old enough to know its lust and not love i have for her. I don't ever see myself cheating.
Which brings me to my actual question /adv/. Does it mean that I truly love my wife because I don't want to fuck this woman? What keeps me from doing it is that I know how badly it would hurt my wife and my kids. Its not because of any other reason, it really is just because I don't want to hurt my family's feelings. So is that real love? Or is that just pity or sympathy or some combo?
If your not married apply it to your relationships, if you didn't cheat just because you didn't want to hurt anyone, is that real love or is it fake love and just some sort of sympathy?
>>
>>18186373
I don't cheat because I like my life simple and without drama. Cheating would open me up self-imposed to chaos.
>>
>>18186373
Whether you love your wife or not is independant from what you're describing here. It's normal to not want your family to be hurt, it doesn't tell you anything about whether you're in love or not.
>>
>>18186373
DAMN you neighbor looks like THAT?
>>
>>18186373
Regardless of your reasons, I commend you for keeping the social order and putting others before yourself.

Now, after your kids are out of the house and in college, get yourself some side because you earned it, friend.
>>
>>18186373
>Does it mean that I truly love my wife
Yes.
I turned down a hot 14 yo Philippina in Olangapo City for similar reasons. If that is not Love, then Love has no meaning.
>>
>>18186373
Why is it that those who already have a girl seem to have other girls flirt with them. Yet I can't get a whale to glance at me...
Also you're not an asshole, goodjob.
>>
>>18186632
Because men that are married don't actively try to get women, which puts of a low effort vibe that women are attracted to.
Also women are naturally competitive with each other so they want what other women have.
Lastly when they see a guy is taken they know he is capable of a successful relationship which every girl wants.
>>
>>18186505

I'd have turned it down just so I don't end up in jail
>>
>>18186645
Truth.
>>
>>18186645
Mostly jealousy though. I am better than his wife because he will fuck me despite being married to her.
>>
>>18186498
Nah, he should sleep with a hoe after he finds out that his wife cheated on him.
>>
>>18186632
Because they're attractive enough to get a girl in the first place
>>
>>18186373
Pic related is kinda ugly tbqh.
>>
File: 20076033_5_600_552.jpg (48KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
20076033_5_600_552.jpg
48KB, 600x552px
>>18186373
Probably is love, OP. After getting a BJ by a qt3.14 asian bombshell, I was about to fuck her but i told her to fuck off because she said something bad about my wife. Thats because i loved her more than anything else.
10 years later, caught my wife cheating on me. She is my exwife now. So is life.
>>
>>18187199
Can't really blame your wife for cheating when you were already cheating.
>>
>>18186498
>>18187199

Posts like these remind me why I cheat on every bf I have.
>>
>>18187206
Karma and all? I know what you mean but....
She was really mean and...a bitch about it though. I let go of a super pussy because i loved her. She called 911 and told them I was trying to kidnap my daughter when I told her that I know she has been cheating on me.
>>
>>18187210
The Bush Doctorine. Pre-emptive strike.
>>
Fuck her dude

Do it

Don't waste any time smashing as much pussy as you can

You'll regret when you're older.
>>
File: 1489528708620.jpg (86KB, 621x648px) Image search: [Google]
1489528708620.jpg
86KB, 621x648px
>>18187210
I know it's dumb bait, but it's funny because women only cheat on guys when they don't feel like the guy they're with is better than them, which means the girl is dating betas, which means the girl is shit-tier and making up for insecurity by taking random dick, which is super easy for women, so it's not even an accomplishment. women are certainly funny.
>>
>>18187311
Ahhh, the old bait-to-bait pointer chain. Classic.
>>
Based on the face, your neighbor isn't that hot... She must have an amazing body, I'm guessing?

In all seriousness though, love encompasses a whole ton of shit.

Just remember that this woman/neighbor is a total, utter bitch. She knows that you're married and she KNOWS that there's a high chance that you're going to get fucked over if your penis gets in her - and yet she still flirts with and entices you anyway. What does that tell you?
>>
>>18186373
Dude you need to spend zero time around her. This is a common problem men in marriages face. You need to remove temptation. It is disrespectful to your wife.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.