[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If rape wasn't illegal, do you think you no guy could be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: Afbeelding 2.png (9KB, 227x210px) Image search: [Google]
Afbeelding 2.png
9KB, 227x210px
If rape wasn't illegal, do you think you no guy could be trusted? Sometimes I think of this. Some guys rape even while it's illegal, what if it wasn't illegal, do you think there is a big change lots of women would be raped by friends or family? It is a scary thought.
>>
You're stupid if you think things being illegal really deters the people who genuinely want to do them.

I don't rape people because I have no desire to violate someone, not because I'm afraid of going to jail.
>>
>>18186247
Not really. As a guy, I really get off to the idea of female enjoying sex. Wanting me to bang her harder and thriving in pleasure as I push into her. Don't give a shit about oral cuckville.
I guess the only thing that would change about sex is that drunk sex would happen more. I think most guys agree with me that a woman enjoying being dominated is the best part of sex.
Like when I was first married I had to have a conversation with my wife about how sex alwasy felt like a chore because she never initiated it.
>>
>>18186247
Ofcourse that would happen, same for any crime really.
But i don't see it as such a slippery slope to do it, you really have to be fucked up to actually attack a girl and fuck her. I would say atleast so fucked up that you wouldn't give a shit about the consequences.

There are guys who are submissive, there is no reason for them to even consider it. The majority would still respect you enough. You'd have to watch out for extremely aggresive degenerates only.
>>
>>18186261
This. Rape is one of the easiest crimes to get away with due to the difficulty of proving someone guilty it.

The only women I 'rape' are my gfs who request that fantasy played out or who, through months of sex, I'm sure they'd enjoy if I initiated.
>>
>>18186247
No. Guys would be more flirty, touchy, but nothing more than that. I'm pretty sure it takes too much of an effort to rape a girl, especially one that's resisting, so the average joe would give up pretty quick.
>>
I see thank you for these answers
>>
>>18186247
To rape somebody you have to be deviant (some argue you are born this way, other says that you can also fuck kid by very bad upbringing) or somebody from very different "civilization" where females are considered property and if she isnt guarded by male companio, she is free to be taken away.

Or dead drunken. But when you are that drunken to commit such a thing, you were just deviant in the denial anyway.

Despite what feminism tells you, majority of guys from 1st and 2nd world are very civilized and wouldnt rape you even if it was tolerated by society.
>>
No, not everyone would rape. If rape got legalized today most men still won't rape (at least in western countries), because of the social norms and education. Despite what feminists might tell you men who don't rape do not do it not only because it's illegal, but also because it's frowned upon by society, because they've been taught that it's bad and they know it hurts the other person. Look what happens to rapists in prison, they have it worst, except for pedophiles. Even people who committed other crimes strongly disapprove of rape.

But if rape stays legal more and more men will rape. Law shapes morality to some extent, so if it stops being illegal people will see it happen more often and it will become more acceptable. Given enough time you might see an overwhelming majority of men raping women. Maybe. It is possible that the current moral laws will prevail and rapists will keep being frowned upon by society. There are plenty of things that are legal but most people still don't do because it's considered immoral. If that will happen with rape it's hard to predict though, there were societies where rape was accepted (and still are, I guess).
>>
patriarcal society is what keeps predators at bay
no one want's to see their daughters fucked up so rules and boundaries were created

in primitive societies, the patriarch protects his family with the threat of retaliation so it keeps order at a bare minimum

this is what a lot of feminists like to forget, bad man keep the other bad man out
>>
Nah, I don't think this. I don't have this insatiable urge to fuck, only held back by the reminder of the consequences, neither do my friends or family. It's just like you don't have the urge to steal everything in a store every time you walk in.

Hell, plus imagine if stealing something meant that it fought back to not get stolen. It wouldn't be worth getting an Almond Joy if you had to spend 20 minutes struggling with it.
>>
>>18186247

some guys could be trusted but that doesn't mean they should be.

as in, not everyone WOULD rape, but it wouldnt be worth trusting them to find out.
>>
>>18186315

>Despite what feminism tells you, majority of guys from 1st and 2nd world are very civilized and wouldnt rape you even if it was tolerated by society.

Do you actually know anything about feminism other than the SJW copypasta and Tumblr articles you see on the internet?
>>
>>18186962

do you actually think nu-feminism is anything but those sjw copypatsa and tumblr articles?
>>
You've never heard the word stigma before have you? Or social mores for that matter.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>18186969

>do you actually think nu-feminism is anything but those sjw copypatsa and tumblr articles?

I do, because I talk to real life people, not just exaggerated version of people on the internet.

In most real life examples, mainstream feminism (in which I mean feminism practiced by adults without tumblr or emotional disturbances) has taken a hard stance against the way rape cases are handled. No reasonable feminist claims that all or most men are rapists and no reasonable person who has actually spoken to the overwhelming majority of reasonable feminists believes that is one of their platforms.

Historically, rape has been a very under reported, under investigated crime. Still to this day sexual assaults are often covered up and the victims encouraged to remain silent in greater institutions like colleges, churches and sports teams because of the bad publicity it would bring.

I don't believe that all men are rapists. I don't believe that every rape allegation is true, however I do have enough common sense to realize that rape has been one of those issues for a long time that society just didn't talk about and didn't want to acknowledge and for a long time women who reported rape weren't taken seriously.

Are there problems with the system? Yes, of course, and I believe productive discourse between all concerned parties is the key to addressing them. I just don't believe that everything a feminist says should be tossed out of the window just because they're a feminist nor do I believe that the bat-shit crazy teenagers on Tumblr and Jezebel represent a majority of feminists. You would know that if you actually spoke with one. They hate the overreaction just as much as anyone else because it distracts the whole argument and mischaracterizes them all as crazy hairy arm pitted weirdos.
>>
>>18186247
If rape wasn't illegal, it would prob mean its accepted in society. In which case a lot more people would be doing it. Including me.
>>
>>18187006
The caricature is the mainstresm position, and are the majority, or at least the minority that is so vocal that the 'reasonable' feminists can be said not to exist.
>>
>>18186927
Is this why rape is much more common, under reported and not dealt with in backwards societies?

>>18186944
>It's just like you don't have the urge to steal everything in a store every time you walk in.
Hahaha.

>It wouldn't be worth getting an Almond Joy if you had to spend 20 minutes struggling with it.
It totally would be if you're poor. Besides, unlike a person there would be no reason to feel bad and victimless crimes are very widespread. Take piracy.
>>
>>18187052

>The caricature is the mainstresm position, and are the majority, or at least the minority that is so vocal that the 'reasonable' feminists can be said not to exist.

That's horseshit. You're very short sighted. They are most certainly not the majority. You know the crazies are the most "vocal"? Because they get the most attention.

Because two people in a crowd throwing bricks through windows are going to get more press than 3000 people protesting peacefully. Batshit crazy SJWs are easy clickbait, so they're everywhere. The only time the news cares to go to a college and interview a feminist is when she has bright pink hair and claims that breakfast foods are sexist. No one is interested in listening to a calm, reasonable woman speak logically about feminism, so they remain in the background.

You live in a very warped reality, sir. If you got out of your bubble and started gathering information for yourself instead of just accepting what you're being told as truth then you would see for yourself that there are infinitely more reasonable people than not but, unfortunately, reasonable people make boring clickbait. The only ones that get coverage are the weirdos because thats what people want; outrage and shock and anger. A million people will click on an article that says "Local college bans the word "chick"", not one that says "Local feminist chapter holds 2 hours seminar on 20th century sexual assault legislation."

You see what you want to see, anon. Try doing a little bit of exploration on your own and stop using the internet and the news as the litmus test for what is and isn't the majority. You're 100% incorrect.
>>
>>18187093
>wasting all these words on someone who believes that feminism has any negative impact on his life
But why?
>>
>>18187006
The reason why rape cases are handled badly is because no court of law can in good conscious assert and convict a man based on the word of mouth of another. A fine is one thing, but rape is much more serious yet it leaves no evidence.
>>
>>18187102

>But why?

Because sometimes I manage my time poorly when I'm bored. We all have our crosses to bear.

>The reason why rape cases are handled badly is because no court of law can in good conscious assert and convict a man based on the word of mouth of another. A fine is one thing, but rape is much more serious yet it leaves no evidence.

Half of your statement is correct but the other half doesn't address what I actually said. Yes, rape is hard to prosecute because it often lacks the evidence and relies heavily on he-said she-said but not once in my post did I suggest that more rapes should be prosecuted without evidence.

I brought up the fact that, historically, institutions such as schools, sports teams, militaries and churches have purposefully covered up rapes and encouraged victims not to go to the police because of fear of bad publicity. That has nothing to do with a court's ability to prosecute it.

Think of it this way; a rape victim's best chance of catching her rapist is immediately going to the hospital and having a rape kit done, collecting hair, fluids, blood, skin, etc. Now imagine being in a place like a college or a military base and being encouraged not to go to the hospital because "well, you were drinking too so isn't it your responsibility too?" or "why did you go into his bedroom if you didn't want to have sex with him?" or" are you sure you want to report your sergeant for rape? the rest of the platoon probably won't like that" or "no need to go to the police, this is a matter for campus security"?

Imagine having to choose between not reporting your rape or reporting it and living in a place where people hate you and call you a whore or claim that you made it up for attention?

All I'm saying is stuff like this still happens and I don't think its ridiculous for women, especially women who have been in these kinds of situations, to want to talk about it and address it.
>>
>>18187093
No madame, I'm afraid you do not understand the reality of your movement. Living on a college campus, 90% of the students dont care at all about feminism, and the rest are captivated by the words of their professors, who are less than reasonable.

You may be reasonable, and have some reasonable friends, but you are living in a bubble. I went to the women's march in LA, and most of those women were more than reasonable. However, most of those women wouldn't ordinarily have considered themselves feminists, either.

Regular women are reasonable. Feminists are offensive.
>>
>>18186261
This, I honestly cannot comprehend how someone could enjoy forcing themselves upon another.
>>
>>18186247
If rape was not illegal, I would be a rapist. I would target the finest girls and many of them would be under 18. Not children, but just beautiful girls.

I'm not here to virtue signal, nor be edgy. It's something I think about a lot too. I've come to learn that people who think like this >>18186261 are wrong, and the answers you're looking for OP is in history books. Look what the soviet men to German girls when they invaded. Look back thousands of years. Laws aren't here to be advisory, they are here because they are necessary.
>>
File: 1488768921096.png (175KB, 322x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488768921096.png
175KB, 322x337px
>>18187777
Humans are interesting creatures.
>>
>>18186247
Most cultures did not rape women unless those women were apart of a tribe, or clan they conquered. Rape isn't a sexual desire- it is a desire to overpower. Not only that, rape is a very difficult thing with women urinating on themselves, screaming, and kicking. It's not normal to be arroused by rape.

The question of "would men be okay with rape?" Is also retarded because men have family members, mothers, daughters, who they would not want traumatized.
>>
>>18186247
In modern times maybe, but before feminism and social justice we used to have morals and family values to prevent us from becoming rape monsters.
>>
>>18187827

You're such an over dramatic cow

>boohoo women standing up from themselves and not being my sex slaves MAKES ME RAPE THEM
>>
>>18186247
I couldn't do it. My gf has ptsd from it. Like I have a power fetish and find it hot, but the psychological damage is fucked. It's so terrible to see somebody have fucking panic attacks all the time and just wish that they were normal.

I wish I were a less empathetic person.
>>
>>18186282
A dry vagina is terrible to try to fuck. I don't even get how rape happens.
>>
>>18186261
This,
I wouldn't rape my gf but I would rape you, op, you dumb little slut.
>>
Why am I even taking this bait?
OP and everyone else ITT, asks yourselves, if someone you cared for was raped, and the law responded with 'meh,' what would you do?
Vigilante justice would become rampant in your purge-like scenario, OP, as people would take justice into their own hands.
Empathy and justice would not die in the the vaccum of lawlessness, it would just lead to a new law enforcement.
>>
Well, I reckon female self defence class numbers would skyrocket, for one.

As a girl, I'd probably be very wary of being alone with a man I didn't know well, and would take a lot longer to trust men. But other than that, I doubt I'd change much-most men aren't rapists.
>>
I think if rape was legal I'd kill myself.
>>
>>18187861
they enjoy it
>>
>>18187777
History books tell facts and you have to use your brain to get them.
Rape in wars is commonly used as weapon, but war is not the normal state of things. War is a perverting environment.
If you look at animals, what we call rape exists. It's instinctive in a way, but living in a society means avoid shallow animal instinct - if we argue with someone we don't kill them, if we desire something we don't simply take it. It's not because there are laws and we are not allowed to, it's because we need to act like human beings to live well.
>>
Has nothing to do with being legal or not. As sociopathic some humans are, most people tend to be at least partially kind and mostly bound to moral rules.

If rape was viewed as morally grey or even okay in our society, things would be totally different of course.
>>
>>18186317
Basically this.
>>
>>18188002
>female self defence class numbers would skyrocket

I love it when the girl tries to fight it, got me even harder.
>>
>>18187861
women almost always orgasm during rape. It's evolution baby.
>>
>>18188025
Which it would never be.
People like to change one law, and pretend the rest of the world is just the same as it was. As though one day, we'll wake up, and suddenly taking other people's rights away again and hurting one another is just going to be okay. That doesn't make sense.

In a world where rape is morally grey, you've probably got a lot more to worry about than whether or not it's going to be largely males perpetrating the crimes.
>>
>>18188122
Oh well if you say so, it must be certainly true!
>>
>>18188290
It's from personal experience.
bitch came so hard her legs were shaking, thought she was having a stroke, so I pulled out for awhile.
>>
>>18188309
Please keep /adv/ clean of such things. There are other boards dedicated to sharing your rape experiences in this form.

>>>/b/
>>
>>18186247
On first thought... YES, YES YES it would happen.

I'm a male and I fear rape, I've been sexually assaulted by both sexes of all ages.

The only thing besides laws keeping people from acting on sexual (or violent) urges is their own morality... Most people don't wake up and pray to God they don't get horny today.

If they could they would definitely do it, ESPECIALLY TO WOMEN who are smaller and weaker. Look at prison (male or female) rape or "consensual" sex (told they better have sex or they'll get hurt) happens because it's corrupt and they can get away with it.
>>
>>18188334
triggered
>>
>>18188334
It's just funny because the more she fought it, the more she squirmed, the tighter her vagina got, and as a result, the harder my dick became. And both of us felt good, despite she was continually trying to slip away.
>>
If you look at Google News, type "rape" and (they don't report many prison rapes) but every 100-200 rape stories is men on women, there's the rare men on men or women on men rape story too... These are real stories that happened this week or this month.

If this happens so often outside of prison, don't underestimate the depravity of horny / violent men and women.
>>
>>18186247
Men are the ones who passed rape laws in the first place so no
>>
>>18186247

I think the people that would want to rape someone in the first place will do so regardless if its illegal or not. But I don't doubt there is a minority out there that avoids doing so solely due to the legal ramifications. But in saying that I believe that would be a very small minority of men. The vast majority wouldn't rape someone legal or not.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.