[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scarface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Allers_-_Verbandstechniken.jpg (3MB, 3200x3948px) Image search: [Google]
Allers_-_Verbandstechniken.jpg
3MB, 3200x3948px
Because of skin cancer threat, I am going to undergo a surgical removal of a number of moles from my body. At least 5 of them are located across my face. It will be impossible for me to hide the scars. I am not sure how should I handle having my face butchered like that, especially while approaching women. Is there any true in saying, that girls dig scars?
>>
>>18186140

They'll be barely noticeable and people will pay no attention unless you bring it up. I've had the same procedure done, though not on my face, and I have facial scars (thanks to dangerous hobbies) and no one I've ever met has paid any particular attention to any scar I've had.
>>
>>18186140

from what google images shows me the scars are highly preferably to the moles.

at least with scars you can lie and say you got them in a sexy way.

my ex had a scar on his navel, not really sure where he got it, long ass scar. told a differnet story every time i asked. last i remember he said he got it while saving a bunch of orphans who's orphanage boat was on fire and sinking into the river.

either way
>>
>>18186140
It works if you look manly anyway. You don't have to be hot, jut manly and rugged. So get in good shape and grow a beard if it suits you.
>>
>>18186140
My mom goes and removes moles every once in a while, just this week she got a few on her face removed, barely any scars visible.
She had pretty big ones that bothered her.
All her mole removing surgeries always went perfect and she started doing them recently.
I however had one 7 years ago on my stomach and upper thigh and the scars are hardly visible but theyre there, it doesn't bother me at all tho
>>
>>18186140
Boyfriend is full of scars and I think they look sexy.
I spend hours kissing them.

They make a good way to break the ice.
>>
>>18186161
Was your mom having those surgeries done by a plastic surgeon or some other kind of doctor?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.