[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend was a sex worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I've been dating a girl for a few months now. She's alright but I recently found out the reason she gives the best fucking handjobs ever... Was because she was a masseuse who did happy endings. She fessed up one dinner. (She's Asian obviously.)

She said she never slept with anyone, and never did blowjobs either, just handjobs. I believe her in that regard, she's awkward in the sack and her blowjobs suck ass. And I did pop her cherry. She's pretty young which I like cause I'm a perv.

I kinda want to make her my wife though, because I get top notch quality massages three times a day and I need those when I come back from work (not to mention those handjobs, jesus). She quit her old job and is now working a regular job. She seems in love with me, and more submissive than most American women.

Of course I'd get a preenup as I would with any other woman, I have those bases covered. And to clear something up. I don't love her, I am incapable or love. I just need a convenient wife at this point in my life who will clean, cook, massage me professionally and to fuck.

She's also very pretty. Skinny lightskinned Korean woman. Everything is okay except for the fact she probably gave hundreds of handjobs when she worked as a masseuse. Could and would you guys still stay with a girl with that past? It seems easier for me because I'm not in it for love and I think all women are prostitutes to a certain extent. But it's still weird to imagine I would be married to a happy ending worker.

Wanted to hear your guys thoughts on it.
>>
>>18186005
>It seems easier for me because I'm not in it for love

Keep with it, you sound like you're in love.

The only people who cannot handle that kind of relationship are adoptees.
>>
>>18186005
Go for it.
As long as her mind isn't damaged, a woman with a sex worker background is much more practical and realistic than most women.
My wife was pimped out by her mother when she was a pre-teen. Naturally, she got married early, divorced, and had a wild early 20s.
I met her in my mid 30's after getting divorced from a horrible woman who totally followed the Feminist lifestyle.
My intention was to play around much more as a single guy, but future new wife calmly explained to me that she was much better than all other women and proceeded to prove it.
On the very few times we've had arguments, I've told her what angered me and she just said OK and changed it. Occasionally she's directly told me "I don't like this" and I've changed it. None of the normal "what's wrong honey?" "Nothing!" crap most women do.
>>
>>18186005
>all women are prostitutes to a certain extent
yes.
And all men are pervs.
If you both understand that relationship you can have a happy marriage. She's a prostitute, so you had better keep earning money and protect her. She must keep you happy and satisfied and bear your children.
>>
>>18186005
>I am incapable or love
Do not think that being logical makes you incapable of love. "Love" is used as an excuse for all sorts of emotional stupid actions. I used to think I was incapable of love because I never stopped using logic for my actions. Then I had children and I guarentee I can love.
>>
A human goes through a full cycle of cell replacement every 5 to 7 years. Soon, not even a single cell on her hands will have touched a cock, but she will still retain all that experience.

She's fine man. Make no fuss about it and enjoy getting something that most of us would like from on our own prostitutes.

Lucky lucky
>>
>>18186005
Why not, people move on and change, pretty sure she is enjoying this now more than giving random customers hj's.
You act like she's yours but you're head over heels and proud aren't you?
>>
>>18186005
If I were a virgin and I was dating her Id break up.
But you aren't and she was. A few handjobs won't bother me. I say this as someone who has only had sex with two people and would never date someone who has slept with more than 4 or 5. Theres no reason for you not to. You don't have an emotional attachment to her that her handjob history violates. Id probably have a problem with her, but thats because of my views on sex which is conservative. Her past clearly violates the importance of a relationship imo but not yours. Theres no problem for you.
>>
>>18186066
you lucky son of a bitch
>>
Ask yourself this: Do I want this girl over any other?
>>
You seem to be over thinking it. I can't' condone marriage, but I think she sounds like a fine partner. And for the record: saying you are incapable of love makes you sound like a dick.
>>
I personally would break up with her but she sounds okay so if you don't care then you don't care. I wouldn't dupe her into marriage just to use her but other than that, if you like her and her past doesn't bother you then why are you even asking?
>>
>>18186066
I'm dating an exheroin addict and the open communication thing is insanely nice
>>
>>18186372
The big q: sexist or insecure?
>>
If you're so incapable of love and only need her for convenience, why the fuck do you care???

That edginess isn't changing anything about her past as a professional masturbator, so quit the act
>>
>>18188458
?????????
>>
>>18188481
exactly. OP shouldn't be so choosey. He's looking for an arrangement beneficial to both and so what she jacked some guys off for money. Think of your average american 20 year old girl that has gangbanged for sport, sucked dozens of guys off for nothing in return and looking for a freeride while she slips off to fuck her black weed dealer when you are at work.
>>
The question nobody asks:

What's in it for her?
You don't love her yet she cooks, cleans, massages, and sexes with you.
It's not all about you, so what are you giving her in return?
>>
>>18188818
the real question is how can i learn to give hj's like that without bwing a sex worker?
>>
>>18188834
I guess just find someone and learn from them
>>
>>18188837
find a sex worker?

i have a bf. and i aks him how to do stuff and observe how he does it. i still think i can improve a lot...
>>
>>18186005
>I don't love her, I am incapable of love.
Don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>18188834
Agreed

Op is gonna marry a prositute he doesn't love because her hj's are just that good.

She must give a really good handjob.
>>
>>18188752
Are you dumb or just acting like it? Pretty sure my comment was clear.
>>
>>18186005
I dont think its such a big deal desu, as you at least a guarantee that her handjobs will always be pretty good.

I dont understand why americans see sex as this very taboo topic, especially when youre on the brink of actually benefitting from all her time spent practicing that specific skill, which you yourself have a good use for!

If she fits you fine personally and you can see the rest of your life with her, then why not. If you still have doubts, talk about them with her and give it time to see where it goes.

I understand this problematic, but i think that it is entirely solvable.

Good Luck OP.
>>
>>18186005
Who the fuck cares what other people think. Does she make you happy? Can you live with that fact? If the answer is yes then you have a great girl on your hands. Its not like she will be telling everyone you introduce her too.
If it was me would be ecstatic. Sounds like the perfect skill set in a nice submissive girl that hasn't had a lot of partners vaginally.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.