[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Best friend' blocked me on facebook.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (2KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 325x325px
My best and onlyfriend moved away a month ago to live with her boyfriend of 4 months. She stopped messaging me on facebook when we would talk daily about everything.
She sent me a message 4 days ago about a dog being missing in our hometown and she thought it was mine. I said it wasnt and that was the end of that conversation. We hadnt spoken for 25 days before that. I tried messaging her since she moved away, she was distant before that but I thought that was because of the stress of moving and getting a new job.
I went to message her now, it said 'this person is currently unavailable'. I checked facebook and her profile isnt there.
I ask my mother if she could check if she came up on hers and she does.

I dont understand why she would block me now? I havent done anything?
Ive messaged her via text asking why she has blocked me, i doubt i will get a reply.
Any advice? She was the last thing I had a connection like that with, my other friends moved on. Im 21.
No I wasnt needey, if thats what any of you are thinking. It was a normal friendship.
>>
Bf might have forced her to cut all ties off with friends from her old place and/or he's jealous.
Not your problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1000px
>>18185750
>>
>>18185765
I lost my only friend with no explanation, this is my problem because I've lost someone who was a huge part of my life
>>18185771
A girl
>>
>>18185750
I understand that you (as a girl) need a minimal flow of social interaction and or validation.

But as you get older, people comes and leave. You most likely havent done anything wrong at all. She maybe didnt put so much value into your friendship (or something much more ugly) and simply cut ties with you.

If you feel alone now, just dont wallow in self inflicted misery and go forward with your life. Get new friends, chat somebody on facebook, make accoints on interpals or get a boyfriend. Whatever.

Dont look for fault (cause there may be none) and move on.

I can guess you are shy introverted girl who dont go "out" often right?
>>
>>18185789
I would go out with her, but blocking me is something so deliberately done to prevent me from speaking to her. I didnt do anything. She had people on her friends list that she doesnt speak to yet keeps there. She could have just unfriended me. But instead she blocked me without any reason why. Its like my sister was ripped from me.
I have a boyfriend.
>>
>>18185797
Maybe she just wanted a clean start
>>
>>18185797
Maybe she was just a bitch who hated you the whole time.

I know this wont help you :-(
>>
>>18185800
After knowing her for 8 years, would I not deserve a reason though?
After holding her when awful things happened to her, helping her through things with her boyfriend shes with now did awful things, supporting her when she had nothing. 8 years. Nothing but my love and no judgments.
>>
Please..
>>
>>18185750
Could be the boyfriend's being a manipulative prick. How well do you know him?
>>
>>18185750
>to live with her boyfriend of 4 months
Stopped reading there. She's a fucking dumb cunt and you're probably dumber befriending with such a low life.
>>
>>18185850
I dont like him. He has said some awful things to her that would have made me walk away if I were in her position.
However I would have assumed I was worth an explanation at the very least so I knew why she did it.
>>18185862
She became that way after meeting him. She wasnt ever as stupid as that, she would book flights the day before to visit him after working so hard to get out of debt. The flights would be $300- $500 each way and she would spend 2 days there. She changed. But I still believe after everything we have been through together that she would have told me why
>>
Shit like this is the worst, I'm sorry that your friend did that to you. Just gotta move on, don't let it hold you down.
>>
>>18185879
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them, which is probably silly.
I dont know how to move on. I was trying to message her about coming up for my birthday this month. Its a punch to my heart.
>>
>>18185874
Anon i know it hurts but I think in this case, outside of us giving you comforting or not explanations, your side is done.

Be at peace that you didnt do anything and its on her end. Its hard to let a best friend go, god forbid it happens to me.

But try to see this as a milestone. Go out, keep doing your life. Time goes and who knows, she may bounce back. Honestly by your description, that relationship is screwed.

Keep your chin up.
>>
>>18185887
Thank you, Anon.
Should I text her explaining how I feel? Or should I leave it alone? I havent stopped crying.
>>
>>18185874
>She became that way after meeting him. She wasnt ever as stupid as that, she would book flights the day before to visit him after working so hard to get out of debt. The flights would be $300- $500 each way and she would spend 2 days there. She changed. But I still believe after everything we have been through together that she would have told me why
That underpins my insulting assumptions. She's very prone to be manipulated then. Maybe her boyfriend deflowered her, has manipulative charisma or is straight up intimidating and she's having Stockholm Syndrome.

If it comforts you: I had a good friend who suddenly ditched me out of nowhere and broke all kinds of contact. And to this day I don't know why or what I have possibly done wrong. Every now and then it bugs me, but the more years pass, the less I care.

Humans are always unpredictable, no matter how good you think you know them. It's frightening but this is the reality we live in. You can only place your trust in someone and hope it works out. Don't get discouraged by that bitter experience you're now processing.
>>
>>1818589
No worries.

You got to bite the bullet and leave it mate. If you message and get no reply, thats going to dig deeper and make things worse.

Its piss easy for me to type all this and much easier to say than do but let her go.

You cant do anything regardless and its best get yourself out of rhat emotional pit now before you go insane. Overthinking is your greatest enemy.

As a bachelor and on the flip side: If i was madly in love with a girl to move to her gaff, I would probably shut out many people. Not for personal reasons just cause id be in love.

This isnt likely personal, you were just unlucky. In fact it isnt. So dont treat it as such.

You know what they say? Run away from your problems?

Assuming its day and you live in a safe area, go for a quick run. It helps. But for the love of god only do this if its safe and day. Otherwise? Snooze.
>>
>>18185893
I'm not the anon you are replying to, but I just want you to know that you are not alone. Something similar to this happened to me recently. You should consider leaving it be. I know it really hurts and I understand that you most likely are crying a lot, but just remember that you got other friends, who are supportive, please don't forget that
>>
>>18185910
I literally have no other friends. Literally none.
>>
>>18185789

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>18185918
Well, maybe this can be the time to try finding new friends, whether that be in person or online. Or take up a hobby to pass time
>>
>>18185918
See >>18185908 as I screwed up the reply chain.

Sorry to hear that anon. Id suggest trying to use this as a chance to develop. Go out to a book club, social gathering, something.

Im a 27 year old man and use another guy in work as a crutch socially. Fortunately its mutual. I love the guy. We are both ultra retro nerds and yap bout nature and its like ive known him since a child. Its been 4 months.

Cast your net after resting a bit on this. Get yourself back in shape then start patrolling.
>>
>>18185906
>>18185910
>>18185927
>>18185933
Thank you all. Im going to try to sleep now.
>>
Her boyfriend is an abusive ass who threaten/browbeat/manipulated her into blocking you. This is textbook isolation. You did absolutely nothing wrong. If you can, reach out to her other friends and family and try and convince her to leave this guy and get help. It probably won't work, and unfortunately until she comes to her sense(if she ever does) you won't get an apology or much closer. I'm sorry your friend fell prey to such a piece of shit, and you as a rest have to get hurt too.
>>
>>18185750
>using facebook and 4chan at the same time
After long periods of research I concluded it's actually impossible
>>
>>18185750
It's abuse/manipulation
>>
I do this to friends who get on my nerves. Check yourself, R U OBSESSED
>>
>>18186838
>the fact that you fucking do this petty shit instead of confronting the person about the problem

https://youtu.be/mK2fNG26xFg
>>
>>18185750
Consider this a blessing. You can now rid yourself of bookface and all social media. Once you have done that go outside and meet actual people.
>>
>>18185750
You're a good person op. Learn to enjoy your own company, and cherish times you get to help depressed anons over the Internet. I care about you anons.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.