[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1461464763854.jpg (33KB, 543x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461464763854.jpg
33KB, 543x540px
I'm a sad woman that just got broken up with. I was with this guy for 3 years of my life. He's been my best friend for 4. Life without him makes me sad and I'm lonely. We used to literally do everything together. Everything reminds me of him. He lied to me countless times telling me that he loved me and he wanted me and then, just out of the blue he breaks it off. This is not the first time that I've dealt with him breaking up with me. I'm not going to talk to him for a while. I'm really his only friend. I feel bad for him. I wish he would talk to me just about the future. I hope he can become mentally stable. I truly do love him but I'm scared of getting hurt. What do I do? He also said that he has ruined our friendship by lying to me countless times so that's out of the question. How can I either talk to him again or get over it? Help please.

He comes onto 4chan a lot, if you are reading this talk to me.
>>
>>18185662
I really need to read a clockwork orange again.
>>
>>18185662
https://m.youtube.com/user/schooloflifechannel
>>
>I'm not going to talk to him for a while
>He comes onto 4chan a lot, if you are reading this talk to me.

Huuuuhh... who was mentally unstable again?
>>
Accept it's over. It's going to be hard but start thinking of his flaws. You will likely be unable to but start thinking about them.
>>
Fuck I love a clockwork orange.

Its over. Accept it. Or dont, whatever, it will change nothing
>>
Maybe you should talk to him? See what he actually wants. Or just be direct with him.

Fuck people. Communicate.
>>
What did he lie about?
>>
>>18185662
>in almost the exact opposite situation with my girlfriend
Well, that's ironic. Come move to Canada, I'll take you out for sushi and horror movies.
>>
File: Blank_7281ea_6218372.jpg (45KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_7281ea_6218372.jpg
45KB, 480x331px
>>18185662

>help I'm a girl in a day and age where I can choose from thousands of guys easily, who got dumped by an expendable man

You don't love him. Your ego just took a hit. You'll be back on the cock carousel in no time Stacy.

Go for a "girls night out", allow your Chad of choice to bang you, and Voila!!! You'll be "independent" again, or whatever the hell that word means to you women nowadays.
>>
His flaws are not what makes me like him so much. I think I'm more upset about losing my best friend than I am about my boyfriend. Sure, the sex was awesome, but I was more seduced by his intelligence and his soul. He's mentally unstable, yes but when he's happy and free he's the best. It's just that his bad side makes him not give a shit about anything.
>>
>>18187075
If you get back with him have you considered getting him help?

Also consider >>18186190 as a possible solution to your issue.
Honestly from breakup experience he is gonna come back to you like a dog wanting another treat soo consider the above options
>>
He already is on medication for it. He has sought help but it does not seem to work. I wish I could do something for him. Im afraid it may be permanent this time.
>>
>>18187132
Well then you got two options

1. Let him go
2, give it some time to settle which could lead back into step 1
>>
>>18187075
Baby I've got plenty of emotional and psychological flaws to take his place
>>
I've read all about the no contact rule for 30 days. I think I may have to scrape myself off of the mope train and be strong for a while. It's so hard losing someone that you love so suddenly. Does the 30 day no contact really work?
>>
>>18187209

i havent spoken to my ex of six years in about half a year. i still think about her, i still miss her, but i also haven't found someone i want to give it a true shot with. you will hurt, but the pain will lessen. however, no contact is your only choice. that's all. contact doesn't help. i tried it with my ex and i said hateful shit because she rebounded on me like i didn't matter. just focus on other shit. good luck.
>>
Anna?
>>
>>18187287
Nice try.

>>18185662
OP I don't know if you're still lurking but if there's something I know about mentally unstable guys on 4chan, it's that they don't value friendship as much as girls do. If you've ever told told him you miss him more as a friend than a boyfriend then it will just make him feel invalidated. It's like you're friendzoning him even though you're already together.
>>
Ok would you like to talk one on one?
>>
I just want to speak to him without him being bitter. Being his friend or his girlfriend I don't care I just want him to be my friend again
>>
This is not Anna I'm sorry
>>
Op I've been there done that I can help would you like to talk on the phone?
>>
I will remain anonymous. I would appreciate your wisdom however.
>>
>>18187342
Ahh ok

I wish you luck then.
>>
File: 1485627699709.jpg (54KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1485627699709.jpg
54KB, 434x425px
>>18185662
which state are you in?
>>
>>18186986
Bitter Betty detected.
>>
>>18185662
It seems like he needs to grow up, and you need to stop accepting him back. It is prossible to become more mentally healthy during a relationship, but you need honesty from both people and effort from the one needing help. It doesn't seem to be happening with you two.

Goodluck anon, i noticed some other good advice here, read it and apply it to your situation.
>>
>>18187226
>she rebounded on me like i didn't matter

You didn't matter, that's the thing. She didn't matter either, but only one of you understood that, and that's why only one of you moved on.
>>
>>18185662
You got played, turns out you were just a side-hoe.
He's moved on to better things.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.