[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1480777553823.jpg (49KB, 750x576px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480777553823.jpg
49KB, 750x576px
So I was with this guy for a long time. I've been through everything with him. I gave him a lot of time and money in the duration of us being together. I miss him a lot. He said he loved me and that I was his just the day before he ended it. I have no closure and I felt as if I was a good girlfriend. How do I get closure? Is it okay to talk to him?
>>
>>18185504
Burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>18185504
I'm sorry for this is going to be a tough pill to swallow.

He realized he could string you along and use you to reap the benefits and when you were of no more use or value to you, he simply discarded you. The way he broke up with you is a manipulation tactic so he could have an open door with you to come back at his leisure. Go no contact, ruin his life.
>>
How would no contact help though? Why do we fall in love with people like this?
>>
>>18185504
Same exact thing just happened to me by a girl of 5 years. He still cares about you but cannot bring himself to love you and nothing you can do will help convince him otherwise. Get closure by moving on. Let him go. It is ok to talk but know it is going to hurt, you can still be freindsish but know that the only way he may be able to love you again is if he does so out of his or your influence. Let him go and move on. He may come back. But dont wait for him.
>>
>>18185527
We fall in love because we are genetically hardwired to do so. Same reason we fall out of love. We have no choice but to need others. Just keep in mind that the most successful relationship is by people who wish to belong, but can thive by themselves as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.