[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend recently got married to his first girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491183140022.jpg (625KB, 1418x2394px) Image search: [Google]
1491183140022.jpg
625KB, 1418x2394px
My best friend recently got married to his first girlfriend. He's 21, she's 28, and they only dated for 3-4 months before eloping without telling anyone. I suspected something changed about him and asked point blank if he was going to get married. He said no, but I later found out that at the time he was already married for several days.

He said that he didn't tell me because I might be critical, which is true! He is very inexperienced with relationships and she has a dark past of drug abuse and one-night stands. She is very high maintenance and he is already paying for her car, her tuition, and a $4000 ring that he really can't afford. He even said that he plans to buy her a bigger one once that ring is paid off. Keep in mind that prior to this he was working to save up for college, but those savings are long gone and replaced with debt.

This is a lot of backstory but my question is "How do I let him know about my concerns?". He doesn't have time for his passions anymore, due to extra shifts at work to pay for her expenses. He can't leave her sight without texting pictures of himself to prove that he's not cheating due to her massive insecurities. Worst of all, and this may sound selfish, he is falling out of my life and a friendship of more than a decade is crumbling in front of my eyes.

I want the best for my friend, and unfortunately it doesn't look like he even wants the best for himself.

also pic related she's fat
>>
Honestly, it's his life, his fuck up. You can tell him all day your concerns for him, but at the end of the day it sounds like he will just do what he wants anyway.

He'll see the mess he's made in time, unfortunately you can't talk sense into people like him. Either that or she'll take him to the cleaners and leave with an 18 year child support, sounds like the type.
>>
>>18185240
Your friend is a beta nu-male redditor. There is no hope. If you want yo help, try to make their relationship worse by introducing his fat wife to a black man
>>
>>18185240
>He's 21, she's 28
Whoa, he's fucking up
> 3-4 months before eloping
dis nigga

>He is very inexperienced with relationships and she has a dark past of drug abuse and one-night stands. She is very high maintenance and he is already paying for her car, her tuition, and a $4000 ring

>also pic related she's fat
WHAT THE FUCK, I'd say this nigga is doomed and he played himself.

Shit, try to invite him out drinking, get a few beers in him and try to lay down some truth.

Or you could make the ultimate sacrifice, fuck his wife and send him pictures. This way he will escape her gravity, but you have to sacrifice your friendship so he can break orbit.
>>
>>18185240
That is easy. Keep in touch with him, wait a while and after shitstorm ensues, be there for him to catch him.

I bet he will fall hard at some point and then you will be able to help him by money / shelter / soothing pain.
>>
>>18185240
It's his own life, man. You don't need to stay on him.

If you still care, just voice your concerns ONCE and leave him on his own device, but do still keep touch within safe distance.

When shit really do hit the fan, and it will. He'll be reminded of your concerns.
By that time if you're still around and not fucking up yourself, you could help him picking up things and start anew.

But until then, keep a safe distance, so it won't end up fucking up your life too.
>>
>>18185500
This.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.