[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best job for browsing internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Internet-Browsing.jpg (37KB, 626x425px) Image search: [Google]
Internet-Browsing.jpg
37KB, 626x425px
Hi /adv/. I have a question, what do you think is the best or ideal job that still allows you to browse 4chan/internet while still getting your work done?

See, I don't enjoy talking to people off-line and I don't think I'll ever do. But I do enjoy talking to people on-line and that's the kind of socializing that makes me happy.

I would really appreciate if you could give me a list of jobs tht would be the most compatible with me. Please and thank you.
>>
Anyone, please?
>>
>>18185232
Probably some kind of social media manager or however they are called.

Also basically any somewhat respectable job allows you do dick around as much as you want as long you get your shit done.
>>
You can work as a behavior health tech - night shift at a hospital, most nights you would be monitoring 1 patient all night, and most of the time they will be sleeping. However, the other 10% of the time you will have to be paying attention to them.

You could also work security, some online say it's easy pay.
>>
>>18185232
I think the desire to steal from your employer is a poor foundation with which to find a job.
>>
>>18185620
Alright.

>>18185639
I see. What type of security, anon? I'm currently working as a security guard and yesterday was my second day, but the other guard really nags me whenever I take out of cellphone to browse 4chan and they previously told me not to look up my cellphone.

>>18185644
It's just to take a breather every now and then. I'm very introverted and my only way to express myself and not leave things bottled up is to browse internet every now and then.
>>
I worked security before and besides all the many reasons it's a shitty job you can't really use your phone all that much unless you're night shift.
Now I work as a night receptionist at a hotel and that's much better, if you're fast you'll be done with work in two hours and the rest of the night you can do whatever you want. Maybe try that, you rarely need to talk to people and most of the time they're drunk anyway so they won't remember much if that's your concern.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.