[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with situation with my gf's brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1490974149150.jpg (11KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490974149150.jpg
11KB, 448x412px
Hello adv, first time posting here. Last saturday I was in my gf house (she lives with her bro and mother) we weregoing to spend the night alone together, his brother was suppose to come, grab his stuff and leave. He came just in the moment that my gf was half naked, he entered the room, my gf covered herself with the sheets and the dude was eating chocolate and saying some weird comments like "the color of my crap sometimes is grey" or making some sexual connotations. I was staring at him confused, his sister asked him to leave, and he started to read a autistic story on his notebook. So I grabbed the notebook and threw it out the window of the 4° floor. The guy had an autistic rage saying that that notebook was a present from his gf and leave in anger. So i am not able to come back to her home ever again. I should apologize? I mean the situation was weird and the guy is weird.
>>
>>18185203
"I was a guest in someone's home and I threw some of their belongings out of their window."
>>
>>18185229
I did wrong, ok but the guy was disgusting and a fucking asshole
>>
>>18185247
people are allowed to be assholes in their own homes.
>>
>>18185247
LMFAO
>>
>>18185203
How old are you? You know you have to be 18 to post here right?
>>
>>18185267
>>18185252
>>18185229
I was thinking on kicking his ass in his own house
>>
>>18185203

You're better off having her come to your place or convincing her to move out. Some families have a weird level of comfort with eachother to where those kinds of moments are typical. Even if it's far from normal to you, you did in fact disrespect someone in their own home. He sounds stupid asf so i doubt an apology would even be accepted.
>>
>>18185272
She always come to my place, it was the first time to me to go there, I wanted to meet her family a lil bit but jesus I didny expect that her brother would be this weird. I wasn't to just stay there quiet while this weirdo is saying shit in front of me and my half naked gf
>>
>>18185269
all I'm really saying is that you should apologize. I'm not trying to excuse his behavior, simply saying how it looked from their end.
>>
>>18185203
>I was in my gf house
You don't live there nor do you pay the rent. Her brother does. I don't think your gf's mother should ever let you back in.
>>
>>18185299
Thats right, I am fucking guess, be fucking nice with the guess, dont say weird shit and dont be an asshole with the guess.
>>
>>18185275

You can attempt to apologize but i don't think he's going to forgive you too easily. You have to bear in mind that is her brother. She's used to him being weird and they probably took naked baths together as children.

Even if she grew up and doesn't want him around, brothers are notorious for finding new and exciting ways to bug their sisters.
It's also an attention thing. He was probably trying to test you in what he considered a playful way.
>>
>>18185203
IT DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD
>>
>>18185332
>He was testing me
Dude is a social experiment. He ended up screaming in anger
>>
>>18185327
Its guest you mouth breather
>>
>>18185203
How can a person have grey crap? What did the bro eat?
>>
>>18185203
Congratz OP, he's autistic and you're a douche, you'll get along very well.

The matter way of dealing with this shit was to say "we're leaving" and you take her back to your place. But nooo, instead, you had an autistic rage-fit and threw a fucking notebook out of the 4th floor. Way to go OP.
You have to apologize, maybe propose to pay for the repair and if they let you back, ignore the retard, that's how sane people deal with them.
>>
>>18185393

Because you threw his property out the window you autistic, potentially damaging it.

I know he was snatch blocking his sis, but you and her could have simply kicked him out the room and lock the door.
>>
File: 1486214579838.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486214579838.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>18185379
>>
>>18186018
Dont laugh you nigger.
Ok guys if I have a change I am gonna apologize but only if he does that too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.