[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1406760948109.jpg (74KB, 512x407px) Image search: [Google]
1406760948109.jpg
74KB, 512x407px
Hey /adv/,
I have had this puppy now for about 7 or 8 months, and every day I hate it more and more. It is cute and all, but she is afraid of me (ears back, runs away every time I get near her), she poops and pees in my apartment at least once a day, and so on.

Seems like a wash to keep an animal that I am growing to hate, and has hated me for a long time. The problem is my girlfriend goes insane and cries every time I bring up getting rid of her, but I am the only one paying for her vet bills and stuff.

What do you think /adv/?
Pic very unrelated
>>
>>18185106
Dog is like a baby. Even if it is scared of you, you gain its trust eventually by literally being nice to it.

What you gonna do if your baby will poop on floor? Give it away for adoption? And yes you will pay it's bills too. That is one of few reasons why to even bother make money: they allow you to trade them indirectly for happiness.
>>
>>18185124
This dog by no means makes me happy
>>
>>18185131
Maybe you are robot.
Maybe you havent even tried yet.
Maybe you should never have children.

Also your gf is basically using her tears to manipulate you into keeping doggo :-D

They only way for you to obtain peace again is to kick them both out. But that way you will be alone. Bear with it.
>>
>>18185106 (OP)
Give it to someone who can really love it. Tell your girl it was hit by a car. Pretend you were really sad and shit. Create a scene and look for sympathy. Don't let your girl get to know who you gave the dog away to, tho.
>>
>>18185106
You're probably a really shitty owner if it's still not potty trained after 7 months. Do what >>18185188
says.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.