[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he ignoring me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170403_075518.png (470KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_075518.png
470KB, 720x713px
>probably not the best place to ask but, you're all boys:
>meet a wonderful guy on kik
>talk everday, nice convos
>only been a week, but still, had a great chemistry
>All of a sudden I dont get any replies
>not even read, left on D
>Knows he's been on he changed his profile pic
>asked if he was ignoring me (i know he couldve just previewed that instead of clicking and showing that he read it)
>still not read, Its obvious he's ignored me since he obviously got the notification, just didnt read anything and changed his pfp this past day
>I kinda have no choice but should i give up on it all
>he said he's "too much of a bitch" to play a girl but....
>would there be any other explanation to this?
>our convos would make it seem like we were a couple so im really confused and hurt
>>
He's got a much more attractive prospect and he either thinks dumping you entirely is game or he's too stupid to keep you as a backup.
>>
>>18185061
He's a really sensitive guy so are you sure its not something else? We have everything in common so i think it's odd he'd want to just ignore me like that. Unless he hasnt and has been VERY busy..
>>
>chemistry
>met online and entire "relationship" took place online

Sorry but you (over)invested in a fantasy. I've been there and I understand what you're feeling but you just need to let this go.
>>
>>18185074
I probably do... just if he was "playing" me (i kinda doubt it) idk why he would stop after a week
>>
>>18185047
Learn to greentext so your thread actually makes sense.
Then learn to realize that guys on dating apps want to fill your hairy ass snatch and when it isn't going anywhere they move to the next ho.
>>
>>18185047
>>18185082
Maybe it wasn't playing you. I did this to another girl. We were talking and I liked what she had to say but I didn't find myself attracted to her. I tried to but it just wasn't working so I just stopped talking to her out of the blue. It seemed like a lot less hurtful than telling her she was not attractive.

Some key facts that may make the difference: She started the conversation with me and I didn't know what she looked like until quite a few messages into the conversation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.