[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a bad thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491222832741-2004857654.jpg (123KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1491222832741-2004857654.jpg
123KB, 3264x1836px
My boyfriend is drifting off, We had our lives together planned out, and then he converted to hinduism, ok whatever I love him, we can work it out... Then he starts talking about how he wants to branch out and make new friends by quitting his job and getting a new one... He then says that he met a new girl at work. He hasn't said anything nice to me in days, weeks even. I feel like we're just roomates now...

Should I just breakup and move on, or talk to him about it?
>>
>>18184955
Yes, don't blame yourself.
Blame religion in general, if we could purge that shit the world would be better.

He changed and probably already moved on and is just waiting for a chance to hook up with someone else.
Live isn't just short but also regretable if you waste your time like this.
>>
>>18184968
Yeah, I don't know if he wants to get rid of me though, this might just be a friend.

He was so perfect for me I don't know if I'll ever let him go, I miss how he was before.
>>
Do acid together and lock yourself in
Things will sort themselves out
>>
>>18184972
No one on here will be able to tell if he wants to get rid of you more than you, the way you wrote the OP sounded like the relationship is already dead.
Could also be that he is just in a phase where he is focused on other things and has his mind somewhere else, have a conversation with him and pay close attention to what he answers while you ask questions that are subtly intrusive to his personal life. Perhaps you will find that he contradicts himself, starts lieing or has actual problems that drag him down.
>>
Wait, what does Hinduism has to do with the fact that he doesn't talk to you anymore?
>>
>>18184998
Well it's when it all started. Also messed up our life plans.
>>
Care to give more details? >>18185026
>>
Btw OP,what does him meeting a nice girl mean for you? You're afraid he's cheating, at least emotionally?
>>
>>18185026
>messed up our life plans.

Sounds like your (singular) life plans, rather than your (plural) life plans. You're very eager to blame him for the problems in your relationship, but usually it takes two to mess up a relationship. Have you actually addressed these issues with him?
>>
>>18184955
How are you reacting? When was the last nice thing you told him? Are you being passive-aggressive bitchy or comprehensive and supportive?

I've just read an important thing
>Should I just breakup and move on, or talk to him about it
WAIT, you haven't talked to him about that?! GEE OP, I REALLY WONDER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.