[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf getting fat.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: girls out jogging.jpg (980KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
girls out jogging.jpg
980KB, 1920x1200px
My girlfriend have been putting on a lot of weight, recently. How do I convice her to come to the gym with me? Without hurting her feelings. She has entered chubb mode and it's unpleasent to be honest.

Without hurting her feelings, if possible. Very important.
>>
>>18184814
Just ask her to exercise with you. Tell her it'd be easier if you both did it together.
>>
>>18184814
Truth can hurt feelings, i think on the long term she'd rather be sad once than lose you one day.
>>
Scandinavian girls are the pinnacle man.
>>
Dump her insecure and fat ass.
>>
exercise is good. but if she's overeating a lot, there's no way moving can balance this out again. try to keep her from consuming excess kcals. cook for het and make it appropriate amounts with no leftovers. ask for a bite when she's having a snack/dessert. keep her occupied between meals. sex or walks come to mind. find new hobbies to do with her that are Ctivr. take up climbing or dancing. figure out what causes her to suddenly gain weight and try to eliminate the roots.

make over your own diet and throw out empty calories etc.
>>
>>18184873
also, get fit yourself if you aren't already.
don't tempt her by suggesting unhealthy meals.

if you think she can handle it, have a mature conversation about it with her. maybe she would be happy to have your support. chances are she isn't very happy with her weight gain either...
>>
File: 1489334478741.jpg (181KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1489334478741.jpg
181KB, 1280x853px
>>18184873
>>18184877
I'm fit, squats 4 plates and stuff. I think she's getting fat because she just sits at home all day. She's studying, but don't have a job or anything. Her only ''activity'' is literally attending lectures and chitchatting with friends, attend cafes, etc.

I'm done with uni and works full time, so I'm only able to gym around 8pm - 10pm, and she is always ''tired'' around these hours.

Bringing up calories as in counting or simply just watch what you eat is 10x scarier than constantly bringing up the gym in my opinion.

Idk, this whole situation is so tiresom on top of everything else.
>>
Ohh god I know these feels OP....

You can't win. She is not emotionally mature enough to deal with it.

I tried like a cuck gentleman for 1 (one) fucking year before i called quits.

All that time and energy spent for nothing. Find an actual adult lady instead.
>>
Just start showing interest to other women while together with her.
Women pick up on that stuff instantly
>>
>>18184814
I had the same problem. I didn't have the courage to address it. We gradually stopped having sex and the relationship finished eventually for other reasons. A difficult conversation. Know that if you tell her she is going to be hurt and it's hard to predict what her reaction is going to be.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY
>>
>>18184931
He is so not funny, it's painful.
>>
>>18184931
Indian TV, everybody.
>>
File: IMG_4947.jpg (45KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4947.jpg
45KB, 269x200px
>>18184814
Why do bitches get pissed if you call them out on their failures? They're hurting themselves and disappoint their partner, yet the one who tells them is seen as the culprit. I'm glad whenever somebody tells me what I can improve and then do so because that's what I expect from myself. Why would anyone ever put up with something like that? It's like as if it is immoral to encourage others to get their shit together, instead it is noble to support their lazy and/or destructive behaviour. And all of this because the fright of the pussy taking its leave is that great. Is the neediness of the people what causes them to settle for mediocrity? Walking on eggshells won't get anyone anywhere, only in a disappointing relationship, where both partners slowly start resenting each other.
>>
>>18184896
She's just not going to lose weight until she does something about her diet. You may convince her to go a few times, but she won't see progress, causing her to stop. Then her insecurities will set in, she'll eat out of stress, and continue to gain weight at a faster pace. Encourage her to count calories and offer to make meals for her.
>>
>>18184964
>Why do bitches get pissed if you call them out on their failures?
They often have bad eating habits that they learn from friends/family. So even when they try, it takes a while before they actually do everything right, and most give up early in self-defeat which results in stressful eating.
>>
Take acid together and lock yourself in
Things Will work themselves out
>>
>>18184828
I'm a Britfag and want a Swedish grill for my wife when I'm older
>>
God I fucking hate women on this topic. When I was starting to get a bit fatter (not even fat at all by almost anyone's standards, just no abs) and my dad regularly told me I was going to become a fat piece of shit if I didn't stop. And so I fixed my diet. But if you dare tell a girl she's gaining weight out of concern and you're an asshole.
>>
>>18184896
I dunno man, you might have to take a loss here. If she's not even married to you and is already letting herself go, imagine how it will be when she married you. She already feels like she has you and you aren't going anywhere so she doesn't have to put effort in anymore. If she was married to you, it'd be twice as bad. Might have to let it go.

If a girl doesn't exercise when she's skinny, she's almost certainly not going to exercise when she gets fat.
>>
>>18184814
get use to it because women only lose weight when they are trying to find a man but gain it back after having a man.
>>
>>18185060
I agree. I think the trick is to make a woman feel insecure in the relationship, like you could up and leave at any time, at the drop of a hat. It makes her want you way more and makes her work to keep you. It's a tricky thing to cultivate, but a little uncertainty goes a long way in a relationship.
>>
>>18184814

Does she feel her weight is a problem? Does she complain about it herself and feel insecure?

If you answer no to these then there is little you can do. If yes then you don't even need to bring it up with her, next time she mentions it tell her you will go shopping together and eat healthy from now on because you too want to lose a couple lbs (bullshit). And instead of signing up to a gym just start being more active together, go for hikes/outdoor activities.

She will be far more motivated if its something she wants herself and not simply because you want her to.
>>
>>18184814

you don't. no matter how nicely you put it she'll at least be a little hurt. the best way to word it is to say you want to be that power couple who is still fit and hot in their 40s and loving life together.

but she'll still know. she'll still be hurt. and thats okay, the first step of fitness IS accepting pain to find accomplishment on the other side.
>>
>>18184931
>>18184814
This. Worked for me like 2 years ago.

>>18185052
It's all about presentation, showing sympathy, being empathetic. Chicks love that romantic crap.

>>18184964
>>18185068
You need professional help.
>>
>>18184923
We also find chubby chasers to fuck us instead.

True story.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.