[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She left her books...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

So, I broke up with my girlfriend a while back... and I still have some books she let me borrow. They're by John Green, both of them, if that means anything. I have no classes with her, and I only get a glimpse of her in the halls or at lunch, as we have kinda been avoiding each other after the break up. In actuality, its like we've never spoken to one another nowadays. I don't mind that, I mean, I did break up with her after all, but, I kinda want to give her her books back. She was in love with me when we were together, full-on "lets stay together through college" bullcrap. I know I can just go up to her and give her the books, but, I'm kinda a coward, but I can still do it if I was pushed to. But I was considering a different plan. During lunch she sits at the same place with her one friend and they leave their bags and go to get lunch. I was thinking when they left that I sneak over there and drop off the books. Should I do that, or just man up and give her the books upfront, after not speaking or acknowledging her for months already I've set my mind to do either or today at lunch. I've held on to those books for long enough (and didn't even read em). And if I just drop her books off, does that make me a coward? I really would rather not have to talk to her, but is it an obligation that I should do out of "doing the right thing"?
>>
>john green

into the trash it goes. and stop whining about her. those books are a sure fire indicator that you dodged an idiot bullet.
>>
What are you afraid of? Be a man and just give her the books back. The worst that can happen is you have an awkward interaction and feel a little bad about it. That won't kill you but you need to remove traces of her from your life so you can move on.
>>
>>18184591
>They're by John Green, both of them, if that means anything.

Why would that mean anything ?
>>
File: 1446325868391.jpg (21KB, 555x889px) Image search: [Google]
1446325868391.jpg
21KB, 555x889px
>They're by John Green, both of them
>>
File: IMG_0826.jpg (9KB, 159x142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.jpg
9KB, 159x142px
>They
>are
>by
>John
>Green
>,
>both
>of
>them

Why were you dating a pleb?
>>
>>18184591
>is it an obligation that I should do out of "doing the right thing"?
its not
theres something more sensitive here than books; your relationship and personal situation
if she wants she can ask. two retarded books is not a big deal to get stressed over
>>
>>18185225

maybe t hey have higher snetimentel value and should be returned?>
>>
>>18184591
>I was thinking when they left that I sneak over there and drop off the books.
How fucking autistic are you?

>does that make me a coward?
It makes you a faggot weirdo. Stop making such a big deal out of nothing.

"Hey, I still have some books from you, can I give them back tomorrow?"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.