[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

How can I ask/show interest about my gf's period pain? Ask her how is she, if it still hurts. But without looking it like "So do u still have your period or can we fuck already?!"

help
>>
>>18184541
if you've been with her long enough you usually word it like this
>femanon are you on your period or can we fuck tonight?
>>
>>18184544
Well, that's the thing, our relationship is pretty new...
>>
>>18184546
try it anyway and see what she says if she responds with a yes or no she's a keeper
>>
Ask how she's feeling, also, buying her chocolate (trust me, the craving is real) as well is a great way to get in her good books and ask about it subtly.
>>
>>18184546
Holy shit you're such an immasculated faggot. Break up with your gf and go take a strangers nigger dick up your ass, gayboy

Just ask her. Jesus fuck. How you are scared about this. Literally just ask her.
>>
>>18184559
Yeah, placate her regular basic fucking biological events and show her that you'll do everything for her while she probably does not do nearly half of it back for you. Great advice for a balanced relationship

Women nowadays need to be treated like children to keep their interest and favor - take them out, be fun, talk about fun things, do fun things, buy them fun things, - don't show them your maturity. Kids aren't interested in that. Just be fun. But I draw the line at buying an adult candy just for bleeding out their crotch on a monthly basis. She can buy her own damned candy. Holy fuck. What retarded cunt genuinely expects this just for having a regular thing happen to her?
>>
>>18184570
Not a regular thing, but as a new relationship thing? A great impression.

Besides, who doesn't like getting little treats for your partner? My girlfriend and I do it all the time. She does the same for me. God, you 4chan misogynists need to grow up a little and realise that there's a difference between being nice to your partner and treating her as a child.
>>
File: IMG_3096.jpg (23KB, 598x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.jpg
23KB, 598x170px
i wouldn't just go and buy chocolate. most girls don't want to get fat and are trying to avoid giving in to period cravings.

what you can do i ask if you can do anything to make ger feel better. maybe a tea would help, or a hot water bottle. maybe a gentle back rub (pic related is where it hurts)? offer to do lazy stuff like cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie or just be her big spoon and stay in bed with her all day. make sure she has enough pain killers on hand if she needs one.
avoid talking about tricky subjects because hormonal overreactions are fucking real and she will hate herself for it later when she has come back to her senses.
>>
>>18184541
Buy her a Hershey cookies my cream candy bar
>>
>>18184541
just ask her
literally, just ask her
if she's too sensitive or whatever ask her in a witty way like
>femanon, are you wearing some pretty panties tonight babe?
or some shit like that
>>
>>18184584
Bruh, grow up and realise women like men who say what they think. You acting like a little queer afraid of her not liking you? Not attractive.

I'm 28 and have banged out nearly 2 dozen women. I know how to handle myself and maturily manipulate relationships to get what we both want. I'm by no means in need of "growing up". You're the faggot that doesn't know how to ask his gf for sex.
>>
>>18184632
I wouldn't say being a manwhore is growing up. I have excellent long term relationship that has both give and take on both sides.
>>
>>18184570
>/r9k/ giving relationship advice
Whatever you do, don't listen to this guy.
>>
>>18184638
Being able to bang out lots of broads shows you know how to talk to women, which is a trait of people who are socially developed.

Frank Sinatra used to host orgies. Try calling him a child. And again, you're the one that needs to ask fucking 4chan how to ask your gf for sex.

Btw, to all you mommys house living manchildren who are too poor to travel: this whole "free card to be pissy because I'm on my period" bullshit is largely an American thing. The rest of the world expects women to act like adults 24/7. Lived in Europe for a few years, and dated women from all around the continent - none of them act like cunts on their period or needed me to baby them like a child that just fell off their bike. Stop letting women get away with this shit.
>>
>>18184672
I'm not OP.
>>
>>18184653
This, at least women are temporarily bitchy, I bet these guys are always like that.
>>
>>18184679
What's one fag from another?
>>
Guys, the thing is, I don't love her, we don't date, we don't go anywhere, we just fuck, but I'm not sure if it's what she wants, so I want it look like I care. I don't feel anything to her, so all these things are not that easy and natural, thats why I ask for help.

Expecting another hate...
>>
Just ask her
Women bleed once a month. It's nothing special to care about. Nobody expects you to care.
>>
My wife has this big bean bag pouch thing that smells like herbs n stuff. Whenever I notice she's cramping I go throw that thing in the microwave so she can hug it for a while.
That seems to help her some and let's her know I'm not blind to her pain.
Also ill cook dinner those nights.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.