[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 23

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. As for HOW, that requires first hand experience to understand. Just go out and do it. Over and over.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Should I contact/try one last time/confess how I feel before they move away because I want "closure"?
Let's be real here. You don't want closure. Closure is a lie you're telling yourself. What you actually mean is you want is to magically convince/trick them in to liking you. Move on. This isn't healthy.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
does any non-fat girl have the potential to be pretty? would you date a 4/10 - 6/10 girl who pursued you if she had a good personality?
>>
Guy here. What are some sign a girl is interested in you
>>
>>18184210
No, some people are inherently ugly. That said, those people are very rare. Also you say 6/10 like that's supposed to be ugly.
>>
What's the point of being friends after getting rejected? Am I supposed to just pretend I don't wish there was something more?
>>
>>18184198
Theres this girl in my class who dresses like a whore. It makes me horny during class and I want to bang her. How do I approach her. I obviously don't want to date her.
>>
>>18184227
Ask her to Netflix n chill
>>
>>18184227
"like a whore" how?
>I really fucking hope it isn't me
>>
>>18184215
She will display her brightly coloured tail feathers.

>>18184210
I mean yeah I suppose I would, even my penis recognises that a person's face isn't the be-all-end-all of attraction. But it's also an up hill battle. If there's no immediate physical attraction it may take longer for a guy to come to like you - like, you become friends, then good friends, then inseparable, then realise that there's feels involved.
>>
>>18184237
Not that easy. I wish it was.
>>18184248
booty shorts and flimsy tops. Or yoga pants, tank tops and crap like that. Its like why the fuck is she wearing this shit to class.
>>
>>18184264
>like a whore
>booty shorts and flimsy tops. Or yoga pants, tank tops

Dunno where you live but that's pretty standard attire where I am.
>>
>>18184267
What point are you trying to make.
>>
>>18184327
That's not slutty you are just horny
>>
>>18184224
Friendship, basically. If you're not cool with it don't force yourself into it. I try to act on feelings quickly so there's less buildup going on, so it's easier to go back to just being friends if she says no.

>>18184267
That doesn't mean it's not dressing pretty suggestively.
>>
>>18184360
Its definitely slutty. I don't deny being horny.
>>
How does a raging autist tell a girl that he doesnt want to have sex with her even though he thinks shes hot, without ruining the relationship?
>>
>>18184383
You want to leave the possibility to have sex in the future or not at all?
>>
>>18184391
my sexologist says it would be good to keep Trying it out until it gets easier but Im really busy atm and dont really have time for this shit right now, so yeah, Maybe in the future
>>
guys, how would you react if you found out that your father was ftm transgender? I would one day like to have a son but i am terrified to think about what would happen if he found out that i used to be a woman
>>
mananon here
would you mind having a relationship with a guy who's been with a few dozen women? or would that be a no-go?
>>
>>18184198
Ok. Girl here.
Basically been talking to a guy who wants no serious relationship at the moment nor do I. Talked for a few months almost all day every day. Went on a date. Second time we met at his house and had sex. A lot of the communication we used to have stopped for a bit (we still talked briefly daily) and I brought up that maybe we should stop talking because I'd decided I'd rushed into things and didn't want something only sex based/didn't want to get attached to him if not reciprocated. He basically said he was very interested in me on more than a physical level but still didn't want anything serious but wrote paragraphs about how he'd still like to continue speaking. We meet up again. Have sex again and cuddle/laugh/give him a foot rub yada yada yada. Once again communication slows down and he only gives very brief responses and I feel as if when I try to carry on conversation he's not very interested in it yet he makes sure to touch base once a day.
Go on date, I pay, and he seems sort of on the withdrawn side although he's the one who suggested the idea.
I'm just very confused on where I am in this at the moment. It goes hot/cold a lot and not sure if I should back off and give him space or show interest. I also tend to overanalyze and generally am a bit on the safe side due to past relationships.
Any insight?
>>
>>18184415
hes a fuckin autist move on and next time get some standards and at least try to get to know someone before you dive cunt first into their dick
>>
>>18184411
Wouldn't mind if a relationship ends up working out well.
>>
>>18184411
No-go zone. Clearly we have differing values.
>>
>>18184405
Do what you can then tell you are not ready (idn invent a previous relationship then back down try again a while later, keep relationship close in the mean time)
>>
>>18184421
I do know him pretty well. Got divorced recently and I also got out of a very long term relationship recently (6-12 months on each end.) I've only been intimate with him and one other person so I don't usually dive "cunt first."
>>
>>18184224
You cant be just friends with someone if there are feels involved. It will only be painful for you. Gotta let that person go to get them off of your mind so you can start looking for someone else.
>>
>>18184415
Just talking for my self here (did something similar, not proud)
You are a safe bet, he ain't gonna commit until you are too far gone or he doesn't has anything else as a possibility, that or he just dont want to lead you into something even he thinks has no future
>>
>>18184439
That's what I was beginning to assume. Thanks for the input.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Wat do when you realize that you will never have a family of your own.
>>
>>18184411
Nope, I don't mind a few prior relationships, I'm not into "saving it until marriage" or anything, but several dozen women is too many, it screams a) insatiable sex drive and likely to cheat and b) major commitment issues.
>>
>>18184451
What's stopping you from adopting?
>>
>>18184425
lie about it, got it.
>>
>>18184453
would you assume differently if I said I've never once even had the thought to cheat, and every one of my ex girlfriends had cheated on me?
>>
>>18184455
If you think lying about how many women you've been with will hide that we have different values, you're mistaken
>>
>>18184454
A single man won't ever be able to adopt a kid.
>>
>>18184459
not trying to debate here. but you know there's a difference between a man having been with a lot of women and a woman having been with a lot of men. a man's character and general personality and how they act do not change through the number of sexual contact. a woman however does, in essence, you can spot a whore, you can't spot a manwhore *as easily*
>>
>>18184462
You're not wrong, but you never said you were a man

>>18184463
k
>>
>>18184465
i guess bitchiness is one of the differing values
>>
File: pants.gif (95KB, 315x572px) Image search: [Google]
pants.gif
95KB, 315x572px
>>18184469
kek
Don't worry anon, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18184469
k
>>
>>18184425
>>18184455
>>18184463
>>18184469
not even me
>>
>>18184456
I'd think you have extraordinarily bad taste in women if they all cheated, and I'd still think you had major issues.

It's a little unbelievable anyway- 36 women (ish) all cheating on you? You're either a liar or there's something MAJORLY wrong with you or you have really, really shit taste.

The fact that you bounce back so easily onto a different women also screams commiment issues.
>>
>>18184478
no I didnt get in a serious relationship with all those women. the good majority of them were one night stands
ive only dated 7.
>>
>>18184477
Figured, but the replies still apply to whoever is vehemently defending being a manwhore.
>>
>>18184463
>you can't spot a manwhore *as easily*
Lol. You definitely can tell if a man fucks around or not.
>>
>>18184408
since when is that even possible for you to produce sperm?
>>
>>18184483
I'm not a manwhore :(
>>
>>18184481
Well, I don't think people who have one night stands are worth bothering with 2bh, as it still implies a desire for meaningless sex (which includes cheating) and a lack of comittment. Seven is also a lot, depending on how old you are.
>>
>>18184465
>You're not wrong, but you never said you were a man
Well, now that's out there.
Wat do?
>>
>>18184485
well he'd probably be adopted or id get one of my male family members to make a sperm donation
>>
>>18184486
>36 women
>not a manwhore
>>
>>18184487
well, not trying to be rude. but youre a unicorn. youre right, but still a unicorn.
>>
>>18184429

You had sex with him on the second date. That's pretty much cunt first.
>>
>>18184486
Well you are. I don't know what you define a manwhore as if you actually don't think you're a manwhore
>>
>>18184493
I just have a problem with saying no is all
>>
>>18184494
A unicorn? For having standards?
>>
>>18184496
I guess I would define it as someone who goes out of their way to have sex as much as possible and literally has no other hobbies or interests besides getting laid with any girl he can
maybe I'm just trying to save face idk. I just wouldn't consider myself anything like that is all. I know I'm just digging myself into a hole here. but that's just what I think
>>
>>18184497
Doesn't change the fact that you're a manwhore.
>>
>>18184500
for not getting involved in casual sex. again, not trying to be rude, but you have to admit thats pretty fucking common nowadays
>>
>>18184501
A manwhore is a man who has had a lot of sexual partners. "A few dozen women" is a lot of sexual partners. You are a manwhore, end of story.
>>
>>18184503
I just think it's meaningless. Sex is nice-with someone you love. With someone random I can't imagine it's enjoyable at all. Most of the enjoyment is in emotional connection with your partner. There'd be no intimacy.
>>
>>18184504
oh come on thats a pretty fucking wide net youre casting there. you cant honestly expect the average guy to say no to a woman because he wants to keep his number low. I mean I get why women do that. its just not something that even crosses our minds. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but do you really believe that if the next guy was in my shoes he would say no to every hot girl who asked to fuck?
>>
I'm sure this has been asked 10 billion times but I never lurk these threads, so I'm curious.

Girls, does a guy giving you their number ever work? I was out with a buddy getting dinner Saturday night and I saw a cute girl working there, she complimented my scarf and I chatted for her with a bit, and on my way out I gave her my number. My friend said it was pretty smooth, but she hasn't contacted me.

Whether she does or not isn't really significant, but I wanted to know if it ever works.
>>
>>18184501
A manwhore, like a whore, is someone who has lots of sexual partners, you have a lot of sexual partners.
>>
>>18184507
I dont disagree with you, infact I would go so far as to agree with you
but like I just said>>18184509 Its not like a guy has the willpower to say no everytime. we think with our dick alot
>>
>>18184510
A man gave me his number once, very poetically (as in the note was poetic). If I hadn't've been in a relationship at the time, I would have texted. I still regret it from time to time.
>>
>>18184510
>Girls, does a guy giving you their number ever work?
I actually prefer if a guy gives me their number instead of asking for mine.
It is less intrusive, and makes me feel more relaxed. Plus, it feels more smooth.
>>
>>18184510
I think it's preferable to asking for her number. This way, the ball's in her court and she doesn't feel pressured into anything.
>>
>>18184514
I'm happy to live alone, if I don't find a man who can't control his urges. I'd rather do that than marry or date someone who eventually cheated.
>>
>>18184510
Yes.
Please do it.
It absolutely will work 100% when it happens to me.
>t. eternal autist
>>
>>18184520
*can control
>>
>>18184520
well now youre just assuming shit about me thats not even remotely true. not to sound like a whiny bitch but that would be like if I assumed every girl would cheat just because I'm 7 for 7 on being cheated on.
>>
>>18184495
I wouldn't consider 4 months of associating with each other to be that.
Some women jump in to bed first night out. Maybe my idea of that is misconstrued though.
>>
>>18184519
>>18184517
>>18184516
Thanks, ladies. I guess I could just keep trying it with other girls. How long do you think I should expect a response if she's interested? I don't want to sit here and harp on it but I don't want to feel hopeless, either.
>>
>>18184526
A day or two.
>>
>>18184521
I can't tell if you're serious or not? Are you a socially retarded girl that giving my number to would actually do something for, or are you mocking me?
>>
>>18184527
Sounds good. I'll give it until tomorrow, as I did it on Saturday night. Although next time I might wanna get her name or introduce myself, we chatted but not for long, it just seemed like she might be interested. When I gave it to her I said to give me a call sometime, and she said ok but like in a peppy nervous manner. Maybe I'm just digging too deep in to this.
>>
>>18184529
No, I'm serious. If you can be relatively smooth about it, it's more interesting to me. I vastly prefer a guy making some indication that he's interested instead of playing chicken with someone for a week, making things more awkward.
>>
>>18184526
I usually text them right away so they have my number too. But it might take a couple of days if I'm very busy.
>>
>>18184534
Well hopefully I come across a girl like you the next time I do it. Thanks for the feedback.
>>18184535
I didn't expect a response right away, she was at work, so I don't know. Like I said, I'll bank on tomorrow.
>>
>>18184523
This was a hypothetical about the current sexual culture, not specifically about you.

Anyway, I wouldn't date someone who'd had 36 partners. Aside from my personal beliefs, the likelihood of diseases is much higher. Maybe one or two one night stands would be okay, although I'd never have one myself.
>>
File: exposed plywood.jpg (38KB, 564x317px) Image search: [Google]
exposed plywood.jpg
38KB, 564x317px
Grills:

I work as a designer and one of my interests is furniture and that means I have hundreds of sketches of bits of furniture I'd like to build. I was thinking I'd start by building some bits for my bedroom set but I'm hesitant because most of my designs lean heavily on exposed plywood and raw wood.

If I have a girl over and my furniture is kind of like pic related will she think I'm just some poorfag who knocked together cheap shit to avoid buying furniture?

My woodworking is pretty good so I have no doubts I could finish the pieces to a high standard.
>>
>>18184491
I guess the times change. Gays are getting increasingly more rights and understending from the public opinion and people start speaking about transes as well. So I'd guess that in 20 years it may stop being a big thing anymore

I think it's more about how good a parent would you be. Another thing is you probably wouldn't make too good a gender role-model. On the other hand, maybe you would provide a good alternative

So are you a good person?
>>
>>18184571
I wouldn't care what furniture you had, but I personally prefer old stuff.
>>
>>18184571
If you're in California, I would assume you were rich as shit. Pic related.
>>
>>18184581
Pic also very related.
>>
>>18184576
can anyone really say whether they are a good person or not? i do nice things for people and speak to them kindly, but i also can be very blunt and very rude. I am no where near having a child, but it is an anxiety that plagues me.
i am interested as to why you would think i would be a bad gender role-model?
>>
Guy here. My gf just broke up with me because she has feelings for a co-worker. She still loves me, a lot, she doesn't want to leave me, but she doesn't want to hurt me or to stay with me while thinking about the other one. She thinks its unfair for me.

Is she making a big deal out of it? Isn't it normal to experience some kind of atraction towards other people even though you are with someone else? Isn't it normal to develop some kind of atraction for someone from work who you are bound to see every day? Could we have worked through this instead?
If a couple of days pass and she says she's sorry and wants to get back, should we?

Sorry if this question doesn't belong in this thread, I couldn't resist.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>18184571
No. If they look good, I would think you spent a lot of money on them and probably ask you about them.
>>
>>18184590
>>18184581

You have to be pretty fucking pretentious to spend this much money on shit you can build for 300 dollars at max.
>>
>>18184597
>Is she making a big deal out of it?
Depends, if it's in her head you don't know how big a deal it is.
> Isn't it normal to experience some kind of atraction towards other people even though you are with someone else?
Well, yeah. Very normal.
>Isn't it normal to develop some kind of atraction for someone from work who you are bound to see every day?
Again, normal.
> Could we have worked through this instead?
Depends on the rest of your relationship really.
>If a couple of days pass and she says she's sorry and wants to get back, should we?

Probably not- if she's that into another guy, it's only a matter of time before she leaves you.
>>
>>18184590
Literally $80 worth of material and an afternoon.
>>
>>18184602
>>18184605

Where do I find a man who will build me furniture? :(
>>
>>18184597
Maybe she got confused, and made a rash decision.
I think its normal to have small crushes on co-workers, but when they make you want to break up with your bf, then its obviously more serious then a small crush.

Its up to you if you want to get back together with her, but I would be pretty cautious.

The fact that she "fell" for someone that easily, means perhaps that she isn't that into you?

I personally think when you're in a relationship you should only be having feelings for your partner.

But then again maybe she just got confused and it was a small mistake that won't ever happen again..

Sorry im rambling but this is a very hard thing to decide I guess
>>
>>18184605
But anon then you can't brag about how much you spent to your shallow "friends"!
>>
>>18184606
Where do I find a woman who cooks, cleans, and doesn't have sex as a reward?
>>
>>18184597
>Is she making a big deal out of it?
Probably, because there's a good chance she will give you a big apology speech and try to come back when she realizes she's creating a problem for you.
>Isn't it normal to experience some kind of attraction towards other people even though you are with someone else?
Yes, but acting on it is another story.
>Isn't it normal to develop some kind of attraction for someone from work who you are bound to see every day?
Yes, but the point of a committed relationship is to not end up ditching someone for someone else, who she doesn't know as well. It's likely she's acting on an idealized version of the other guy, or was already fucking him.
>Could we have worked through this instead?
Maybe.
>If a couple of days pass and she says she's sorry and wants to get back, should we?
Your choice, but I'd say no. She'd either leave you anyway, do the same thing over again later on, or end up with emotional baggage over it.
>>
>>18184606
every man can build furniture. stop looking for boys
>>
>>18184597
all these girls here are pulling the wool over your eyes because they all do the same shit. your gf is a fucking whore dude. she's just acting like she's doing you a favor by dumping you so she can fuck someone else, the only reason she told you is so she doesn't feel guilty. honestly you should kill her
>>
>>18184595
My question was rhetorica of course.
It's not that I know anything about it, but I think, that since for the bigger part of your life you weren't actually a man (I mean, you were treated differently and stuff. This must have left some stain on your manish ways, right?), you probably wouldn't act fully as a man in the future.

As I said, this is not necessarily a bad thing
>>
>>18184611
I cook well, enjoy cleaning and am hornier than any guy I've ever dated.
Seems like we're basically soulmates.

>>18184614
Meh, not true.
>>
>>18184617
well i have never been girly at all, and have always ideallised the father role over the mother. i mean, of course my experiences will impact my ability to raise a son, i wouldnt know how to deal with any penis related issues at all. but i think thats a different thing to my masculinity
>>
>>18184623
Well just know you're one of the good few, be proud of that.
>>
>>18184623
are you hot
>>
>>18184627
still, when you played with boys, they treated you more or less as a girl. Maybe a cool one for liking their games, but still a girl.
You probably don't grasp the entirety of the male friendship idea, the society's assumptions (like from the teachers for example) were made keeping in mind that you were a girl.

I honestly have no idea as to what degree does it actually affect you and if it's negligible or not.
Maybe you could ask your friends about their sons' problems and try to figure what would you do about it and compare to what they did
>>
>>18184629
Kek. Thanks, I guess.

>>18184630
No. Slightly over average, but nothing to write home about.
Cute face, reasonably in shape, nice curves. Could be worse, could be better.
>>
>>18184648
where you from?
>>
File: 1490292446136-adv.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490292446136-adv.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
>>18184648
You're welcome, I guess.
>>
>>18184578
>>18184601
>>18184581

Sold. Going to buy timber this weekend.

>>18184606
Basically this >>18184611

I was raised to have lots of life skills but I meet nothing but people who still live off instant noodles in their mid 20s because they can't cook and none of them clean their shit or know how to change a tyre. It's depressing.
>>
>>18184639
i get that i was treated as a girl in my youth, the thought tortured me then and it still does to this day (what i would do for a y chromosome!). but i have male friendships now that think i am cis, in all spheres of life i am 100% male
>>
File: jeXiz1RAvzX44.gif (1MB, 339x230px) Image search: [Google]
jeXiz1RAvzX44.gif
1MB, 339x230px
>>18184650
Nigga stop trying to get laid over /adv/>>18184663
>>
>>18184667
I've been laid off weirder places don't doubt me bitch
>>
>>18184650
Yurope.

>>18184655
I was the main caregiver of my grandparents through high school/college so when I was 14 I could clean, do laundry and cook well enough to feed them. My grandma also always wanted me to be a perfect housewife (but I'm finishing med school, so I guess I disappointed her). My grandpa taught me to do basic maintenance around the house.
But yeah - a lot of people around my age can barely cook anything that doesn't have instructions on it, and still think ironing is optional.

I still probably would call my dad if I had to change a tire tho. I'm a complete inept when it comes to cars. I just freak out whenever it makes a weird noise.
>>
>>18184663
just somethink for you to think about
>>
>>18184668
>weirder places
Like grindr?
>>
>>18184408
dude. Just go have a son lol. by the time hes old enough transgenders are going to be so well accepted, hell they already are, that I doubt it will make much of a difference.
>>
>>18184210
I would say yes but then again there are too many types of funny faces and i can be attracted to only some and i cant talk for all boys.

But hey i have met multiple friend's girlfriends and i had to mute my brain to not tell them their gfs are ugly. So even if you look ugly to some, you can attract others.

And when boy dont fap for like a week, almost anything what moves becomes attractive anyway. Post pic on soc to get rating baby :-)
>>
>>18184451
What are single mothers the post. Even if you are infertile and ugly, if you can show affection and hold stable jobs, the single mothers will fight for you so they dont have to stay alone (with a kid) for the rest of their life.
>>
Femanons, do you like it when your man smells you?
>>
File: 1490725466998-b.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1490725466998-b.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18184707
>raising someone else's kid

Truly despicable
>>
>>18184744
I think it is still better than when you are in this mental state
>>18184451
You still get the experience of raising child, giving him your life values, sharing the happiness with somebody else and even having that touch of a female on your dick eventually and you can finally brag about having gf to your nonexistent friends.

Practically anything is better than the loser's attitude followed by suicide.
>>
>>18184758
>I think it is still better than when you are in this mental state
I would argue it's better to fix whatever is putting him in that mental state than settling for a woman he really doesn't care about.
>>
>>18184772
True, but you never know who is behind these posts. Sometimes even behind shitposts is real person with huge problems and it is hard as fuck to actually lure them out from their mostly self made mental prison, make them post their real problems and hopefully turn them to righteous path of self improvement.

And it still amazes me when i give them really simple advice with a promise of better future&hope and later they actually give me sweet (You) with acknowledgement and it looks like i actually helped them in the first place.

Tldr you never know when they will kys.
>>
>>18184597
This is exactly what happened with my ex. She had a crush on her regular at rhe bar she worked and then she became distant and often lied why we couldn't meet.

My tip is that you should just broke up with her and don't even think getting back together with her. She has had this feeling of braking up with you for a long time so she already cheated on you or is trying to get a reason to do so.

Sorry to tell you this, but move on man... I honestly can tell from experience not too long ago.

Too bad I didn't goto /adv/ back then so at least I could known the hints she gave me.
>>
File: It don't matter.jpg (146KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
It don't matter.jpg
146KB, 600x404px
>>18184707
>>18184758

I do not want to raise another man's child.
I think that I would ultimately prefer to stay alone, than to raise someone else's kid.
When my older cousin told me that if I don't hurry up, soon I will have no other options left than single moms, I basically came to the realization that I will never have a family of my own, because I realized that the prospect of getting together with a woman with another man's child, is completely unappealing to me, and the prospect of me ever having a relationship, is basically impossible, so whatever, it doesn't matter. None of this matters.
I'm gonna die alone anyways.
>>
>>18184811
Nice attitude.

Can i ask you why do you even want relationship and why do you think it is impossible for you? Age? It sounds like you havent even tried honestly.
>>
>>18184821
I can't help that I am naturally disinclined to care about a child that is not mine.
I could take care of my siblings, or cousin's child no problem, after all, they are my kin trough blood, but the idea of taking care of a stranger's child is unappealing to me on a very fundamental, primal level.

As for why I would like to have a relationship, it is because I am lonely. Super fucking lonely. My only real social contact is with my parents to whom I call on occasion, and with random strangers on 4chan. I got no real friends here, or anything that amounts to actual social circle.

As for why I think relationship is impossible for me to attain at this point, it is because I am a soon to be 24 year old, kissless, handholdless virgin who has almost zero experience with even socializing with girls. I have no market value, I am a failed male.
>>
>>18184833
Do you know there are occasionally threads with 25+ virgin insecure girls?
Do you know that girls value goes down with age and your value goes up (or stagnate really)?
Do you know that girls are mostly indiferent / curious about virgins?
Do you know that even guys unable to talk in public stands a good chance at securing qtie in online dating?

You can fix your "inexperience" by trying. There is nothing to lose really. As for your market value, there are 9999 types of jobs even for people with 0 education. You just have to pick one and keep trying.

All i see in your posts are excuses for not even trying. Why dont you start doing something with your life instead of bitching?
>>
Girls, what do you think about women like Sasha Grey who says that suffocating on many dicks is empowering?
>>
>>18184848
>Do you know that girls are mostly indiferent / curious about virgins?
I would say this really does depend on the crowd. In many more reasonable ones, absolutely. I have also seen women bully a man in college due to his lack of experience.
>>
>>18184862
Their choices, their lives.
I don't agree, but no one other than them gains or loses anything from their opinions so who gives a shit.

I do think that giving head is a pretty empowering act, tho.

I like Sasha Grey, she's pretty smart and funny.
>>
>>18184848
>Do you know there are occasionally threads with 25+ virgin insecure girls?
I haven't seen such threads, but as I am not that often here, I'll believe you.

>Do you know that girls value goes down with age and your value goes up (or stagnate really)?
Well, yeah, but how is that relevant, when I got zero value to begin with?

>Do you know that girls are mostly indiferent / curious about virgins?
I don't buy that. Virgin is the most common insult girls fling at insecure guys. Guys don't use virgin as an insult.

>Do you know that even guys unable to talk in public stands a good chance at securing qtie in online dating?
Online dating repulses me.
I don't want to put my personal information online and I do not believe one can have a genuine friendship, let alone relationship based on online communication.

>You can fix your "inexperience" by trying.
The last time I tried just caused me emotional pain and massive anxiety.

> Why dont you start doing something with your life instead of bitching?
Because whenever I try to figure out what I really want from life, the only answer I can come up with is death.
I am tired, lonely and sick of this shit. If it were not for my parents, and the tremendous pain my suicide would bring to them, I would probably have killed myself already. There is no reason for me to exist.
>>
23 y/o male here. Just started my actual first relationship about a month ago. Signs are pretty obvious that she wants to do the dirty and I was a kissless virgin until I met her. Pretty sure she knows I'm inexperienced but should I do/say anything before or during the deed to cushion the disappointment?
>>
>>18184874

Fake it till you make it.
>>
>>18184874
>to cushion the disappointment

Not a stellar attitude to get started on. You can do a decent job, even if you're inexperienced. And for that end, yeah, it might be a good idea to mention you're not sure what to do to make her feel good, so she can give you pointers. Just try to chill out and have fun. Sex with a new partner is always up to experimentation, because you don't know what exactly gets them going and feels good as everybody is different, so she's in that sense in the same boat with you, even if she's more experienced. Just try to consider it a test run and a fun experimentation, rather than some huge intimidating task that will unavoidably end in disappointment.
>>
>>18184870
Ok i admit it, you really amazed me.
You have suicide on one part of your brain and on the other you question the
>genuine friendship via first contact in online world
and you still value your own being by
>ZERO 0!
With this attitude you really arent ready to date some qtie. That would go horribly wrong.

First you have to snap out from your 0 value lets kill myself mentality. Like have you tried to seek profesional help? To take some happy / psychidelic pills to gain new perspective view on world and your own life? And you still havent told us why 0 value mentality. You see i am still replying to you, so you cant have 0 value :-D

And dont tell me you have nothing to enjoy. At least you managed to wake up today. That is something!

And your
>emotional pain and massive anxiety
most likely from school bullying is just part of growing up. Common boy, you have to at least try something before you kys. Have you tried to have honest talk with your parents? Sharing pain with people who care can help A LOT.

Dont be ethernal buthurt because you failed something when you were young.

>>18184874
Dont tell her anything, she will be able to tell it herself. If you want to perform, make her cum via tongue before you insert yourself. Buy condoms and remember even if you get flaccid due to fear, you have other body parts to make it up for her anyway. This "fallback" mentality should help you with not worrying and actually enjoy yourself. Whip dat pussy anon!
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>18184901
>You have suicide on one part of your brain
Once the realization that life does not matter, and you can end it all whenever you want hits your brain, it will never, ever go away. It will always be there, ready to come up whenever you feel like shit and are tired of everything. Depression is one hell of a drug famalam.

>With this attitude you really arent ready to date some qtie.
Probably true, though my past experience has shown me that the companion of others helps to alleviate my crippling self hatred. I first noticed that some years ago when I lived at my aunt's place and spent time with my two younger cousins. The genuine affection and happiness just to be in my company they showcased, made me feel valuable and happy for the first time in years.
Later, last year I befriended (or so I thought) a girl who lived in the same apartment complex as I, and her company cheered me up. I even developed a crush on her, but alas, it never went anywhere, and she cut all contact with me when she moved out, which hurt me a lot.

>First you have to snap out from your 0 value lets kill myself mentality.
Easier said than done. As I stated before, I do not believe that my life matters, and the idea of ending it all cannot be ever fully rooted out from my head. It stays there, because that realization fundamentally ties to my understanding of life and universe itself. As in I see no inherent purpose to life, so why continue living, if it only brings suffering?

>Like have you tried to seek profesional help?
Yes, I have. For over 2 years now. It has helped somewhat. I am noway as horribly depressed as I was 4 years ago. But like my therapist has said, depression is something that you learn to live with, not something you can cure.

> you have to at least try something before you ky
I tried last year, and it ended up hurting me.

>Have you tried to have honest talk with your parents?
With my mother, yes, and it always ends badly. She does not want to hear of it.
>>
>>18184921
See you said it yourself.
Two dumb kids giving you affection / attention made you happy like you havent been in years. I bet single mom (if you would ever feel that desparate would be even better :-)

If you still feel worthless, try living for others. That can work. Try online dating, try to snatch some qtie and make her happy. Just dont invest yourself emotionally into her at first date. Stop overthinking problems and try something bold in your worthless life.

After all, you can kys anytime right? Godspeed anon, i hope you make it and remember /adv/ will always try its best to help you.
>>
>>18184939
>Two dumb kids giving you affection / attention made you happy like you havent been in years.
True. My cousins made me feel valuable and wanted, because they actively sought to spend time with me and be in my company. It was something I had never quite experienced before.

>I bet single mom (if you would ever feel that desparate would be even better :-)
Doubt it. Internet has made me too jaded.

>If you still feel worthless, try living for others.
That's basically what I do. I am trying to study and make something out of my life so my parents wouldn't have to be ashamed of me and support me.

> Try online dating, try to snatch some qtie and make her happy.
Online dating is repulsive to me. I cannot understand how anyone could form any sort of relationship online. The only reason I open up about this stuff is due to anonymity. I would never, ever say any of this shit online with my name and face attached to it.

> Stop overthinking problems and try something bold in your worthless life.
And cause further pain for myself?
Why?
>>
>>18185005
>I cannot understand how anyone could form any sort of relationship online.
I don't think you get how online dating works.

You make a profile describing yourself, you read hers. You message her to make some small talk, and meet up for something small like a coffee date to see if you click. You decide if you want a relationship after that point. That also doesnt mean you should talk about how you want to kill yourself, since that's usually not something you'd bring up when introducing yourself.
>>
>>18185020
I understand that.
What I do not understand, is why anyone would make an online profile that details themselves.

The only profile to which I have my name and face attached, is facebook, and solely because having one is pretty much mandatory these days if you want to keep in touch with people.

Outside of that, it is all aliases, pseudonyms, or most preferably, utter anonymity.
Simply put, I don't understand how anyone can be comfortable with the concept of putting such personal information as their name, face etc online, simply in order to hook up.
The thought is abhorrent to me.
>>
How to do something with facial hair when beard is too patchy to grow a full one?
>>
Is there a number of partners over which it doesn't matter how many people you've been with? If yes, how many?
>>
Guys,
how do I know if one of your kind is actually into me?
>>
File: Aleph0.svg.png (37KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aleph0.svg.png
37KB, 998x1024px
>>18185126
>Is there a number of partners over which it doesn't matter how many people you've been with? If yes, how many?

Yes. And pic related.
Well, that is one of the easier questions in this thread.
>>
>>18185137
If I like a girl I'd look at her as if I'm a starving black guy and she's KFC
Pretty easy for everyone to tell.
>>
File: doggles-hero.jpg (100KB, 900x704px) Image search: [Google]
doggles-hero.jpg
100KB, 900x704px
>>18185137
I will say it... and if you ask me to explain what attracted me to you, I will explain it.. if my answer is short and trivial (you look cute, you seemed nice so I approached, adorable face etc), my attraction is most likely physical only, I've noticed this in myself, thankfully nothing much came of most of the more visual attractions. If my answer is complex and lengthy, which is extremely rare..(like once in 5-9 years kind of attraction). then I probably have a huge crush on you that will either make you feel repulsed, turned off, or hate me even.. which is sad as fuck, because that rarely ever happens, only to get shut down.. especially if the girl is compatible and she knows it.
>>
>>18185237
cont.
I'm pretty demisexual in practice, but I have tried breaking out of my shell, with like..almost no success due to answers like, too young, not single, etc.

I'm probably not a good sample though, in terms of average male(?) Rarely approach girls.
>>
>>18184868
>I do think that giving head is a pretty empowering act, tho
How so?
>>
>>18185137
Generally, I'd pay attention to you more than anyone else.
I also tend to show off a bit by trying to be funny or seeming smart.
>>
Girls
Don't you hate it when guys you don't know go out of their way to attempt to make conversation with you?
To me it would seem really annoying to have guys attempt to talk to you constantly with obvious intentions instead of just being friendly.
>>
>>18185250
It is one of the few acts where the girl is actually in charge.
When I'm giving head I am the one who decides whether he feels pleasure or not, how much pleasure he feels, how fast we're going, when he cums. I'm not just taking it, I'm deciding what to do.
It's a very "domineering" act, in a way.
>>
>>18185259
>Don't you hate it when guys you don't know go out of their way to attempt to make conversation with you?
I don't enjoy it, unless they're attractive and interesting.
Anyway, it doesn't happen "constantly".
>>
>>18185259

Nah, it's fine as long they do it by starting a conversation, that's easy to handle and no harm in it, even if they're ultimately hoping for more than a convo. It's direct suggestions and lewd oneliners that are a pain to deal with. With a convo, it's easy just to be politely friendly and move on, but I've never really known how to react to more direct remarks. But yeah, conversation is perfectly fine.
>>
File: facialAbuse.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
facialAbuse.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>18185271
>I'm not just taking it, I'm deciding what to do

It's the same as fucking, except instead of one hole it's another...
benis in bagina sex could be domineering for girls in the same way. On the other hand, giving head is submissive when you're getting facefucked, I think this is what Sasha Grey specializes in.
>>
Guys,
It's a common complaint from guys that the girl just lies there like a fish and does nothing, but what does this actually mean? Is this complaint a protest against missionary sex? Or have you actually come across women who contribute nothing in bed? Do they even make any noice or squirm or do they literally just lie there? I've been very curious about this for a while.
>>
>>18185290
It isn't the same as fucking.
When I'm fucking with my boyfriend, he moves his dick and decides the pace we're going at or what we're doing. I am mostly moving to accomodate him better. Even when I'm on top, I'm just moving to take his cock in me, not much else.

When I give my boyfriend head, I can do things at my pace: I usually enjoy teasing him, kissing and licking his balls and shaft, jerking him off while I'm taking care of his balls. Then when I move to the actual blowjob, I can decide the pace, play with my tongue, push him deeper down my throat or just play with his head, suck more or less... there's just more stuff to do. And I have him laying down, laying still, completely in my hands, dependent on me to feel good.
It's empowering.
>>
>most women aren't crazy about dicks
>faggots love cock and are always down to suck or get their boypussy penetrated
Why?
>>
>>18185305
>And I have him laying down, laying still, completely in my hands, dependent on me to feel good
You're turning me on.
>my dick when
>>
>>18185301
I've never met such woman. The complain seems more like a piece of lore to me. It might have happened to someone somewhere and spread through exaggeration.
I mean imagine you are being poked in an open wound, wouldn't you at least make some noise.
>>
>>18185310
Related question: if fags like cock so much, why is it so difficult to find videos of traps swallowing? Traps seem to spit and be disgusted by cum even more than girls.
>>
>>18185305
Ok, bby, nice power kek
I'd gladly give such power to some girl I know.
>>
Manon here. Gf interest in sex, more accurately sexual intamacy/anything physical, has been on decline. I always have to engage first.. I'm gl, 6'5",230lbs, workout daily, no abs, but fit. It's not my looks(yes we have talk about it,said she love my body, and ive told my feelings in DETAIL and what I want) yes we emotionally connect and i do my bf deeds to make her giggle and be happy.. long question short... idk the question. I've done everything. Been like this for 2 years, not days or weeks. Why doesn't she want me, like you know when you can't help but be all over someone...
>>
>>18185311
:^) My boyfriend and I are pretty switchy, but lately I'm stressed and when I'm stressed I'm more dominant and horny.
I basically kept him on the edge of orgasm for 2 days. Tied him up and kept giving him head for hours.
He didn't complain.
>>
>>18185315
Well I don't know about traps, I had twinks in mind.
>>
>>18185320
It's not a competition, anon. Both people are trying to enjoy themselves.
>>
>>18185321
Maybe she is tired of fucking you. This usually happens to guys first. I know because I'm a penis.

>>18185323
>Tied him up and kept giving him head for hours
*fap, fap, fap*
Where do I find someone like you?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>18185323
>Tied him up and kept giving him head for hours
oh my
>>
>>18185336
Kek. Met my boyfriend on here 4 years ago.
So... here, I guess?
>>
>>18185342
You're a succubus, aren't you?
>So... here, I guess?
>tfw there are no people from my country here
>>
>>18185342
For some reason that reminds me of Feb 2014, never forget, the day I first had sex with a girl.
She's a cunty Stacie now though.
>>
>>18185360
Was it good?

>>18185356
He lived 500 meters from my house. And there are like 10 people from my country on here.
We got lucky.

We both weren't really sexual in our other relationships, but when we met something just switched and we turned into two horny teens.
Thought it'd pass after the honeymoon phase, still hasn't.
>>
Girls:

Is being with black guys a trend these days? It seems like the amount of interracial dating has increased. Maybe it's just media/social media that's fucking with me.

Also, is it still viewed as taboo for white girls to get with black guys?
>>
>>18185372
Not a trend, but not as much of a taboo as it was.

Most white girls date white guys.
>>
>>18185369
>Was it good?

I would use the word magical to describe that experience, it's fucking unreal. It's like unlocking a different dimension of your sensation, cumming inside her. We didn't use protection.
>>
Under what circumstances would a girl stop responding suddenly?

The conversation was going like usual. She was asking questions. Then it suddenly stopped. And my last message was a question as well. And nothing. Kinda worried. It's been about 20 hrs. Though she could had something come up suddenly
>>
>>18185390
>Under what circumstances would a girl stop responding suddenly?
Fell asleep, got busy, uninterested.
>>
>>18185395
DOubt she fell asleep. It was only like 1PM.

So, probably busy.

She seemed interested in the conversation right up until she dropped from it
>>
>>18185137
That depends on the type of guy. I think the only thing common for all types of guys is boner. But boner can also give you false positive.

Shy guy will maybe talk and look at you even less than the others.
Bold guy will look at you nonstop, probably even smiling like a retard.
Autist will enter full autismo mode where he will do anything but nothing what could give you clear sign.

Tldr: ask the guy you want on neutral social activity preferably when he is alone (aka no witnesses) and see what happens.

>>18185126
If you are girl, say the minimal number where your surroundings cant prove you lie. So if you dont behave like starfish virgin in bed and your bf asks, lie and tell him ~2 guys. Do the same as a boy unless you wan lt to show off.

>>18185301
>starfish
It is when your wife lays down on bed and without any emotion (maybe even slight disgust) tells you to be done with it as soon as possible. And then you go get divorce papers because even onahole has more emotions than her.

Or just when your gf doesnt enjoy sex at all and stops pretending or when she is very nervous, shy and inexperienced.
>>
Going on a second date with this qt. Anyways she said she'd be down for a movie.

I enjoy spending time with her but there's still this air of slight awkwardness and I feel the cinema environment might make it worse. Any protips what to do on a movie date?

As a teenager I usually just made out or cuddled in the cinema but now that I'm older it'd just feel weird.
>>
Why am I always afraid that I may fall for girls that I meet online?
>>
>>18185647

Because you don't go out often enough.
>>
>>18185653
I do go out, but I rarely seem to click with girls in person.
>>
>>18185657

Have you met the girls you liked online in real life?
>>
>>18185661
Nope. It's always that they live in completely different areas of the US or World.
>>
>>18185301
This happens a lot with really good looking girls. They don't have enough experience or they don't care to be good because "I look great, so I don't need any more effort on my part."
It doesn't necessarily mean they don't like it or are making a weird face. It's just means that they general don't put any effort into sex and just lay there while you do all the work for your orgasm and theirs.
>>
>>18185301

It happens. It makes us feel sex is an obligation to her. Hell, maybe she acts like that because it is. Something she doesn't want to do, but does for you.

It may be because of shyness/inexperience, but it's a blow to the ego nonetheless.
>>
How do you tell a girl you like her when she's in the same social circle as you.

We don't see each other often but when we always seem to flirt and it's now got the point where I realise I really like her. However the problem is we're quiet a big group of friends so I'd rather not embarrass her (or indeed myself) infront of all our friends but at the same time it's probably something I'd rather say in person.
>>
Has anyone ever dated someone with a young child?

Is it worth it in the long run if you have feelings for the person?
>>
>>18185803

There's no easy way to make a move. If you never hang out alone, then there will always be witnesses. Maybe ask her out, just the two of you?

Also, don't tell her you like her. If you are flirting, then it should be obvious. Go out on a date man.
>>
What does it mean if I hug someone and they completely freeze? The hug was not sudden or unexpected.
>>
>>18185837

They just don't like you. Or maybe they were feeling gassy and were worried about ripping one out.

How about you use context as a way to take a guess at their feelings, eh?
>>
>>18185837
are you a girl or a guy
>>
>>18185849
Girl. I thought we liked each other but I don't know.
>>
>>18185849

Proffesor! What are you doing here?
>>
>>18185845
>Or maybe they were feeling gassy and were worried about ripping one out
Can't believe this might be true, I'd pay to sniff her fart.
>>
>>18185851
He was trying to control his lower region, usually a hug from a girl might cause involuntary erection.
>>
>>18185865
If this is true, that's hilarious. Thanks for the insight.
>>
do gay girls and guys like veins on girls
>>
>>18185044
25yo here I've been through your shit and your problen is simply that you have to get your priorities right.

Let me tell you that age don't really matter neither for men or women, you are still in your prime.
As you get older your dating pool is just going to be smaller not that you're going to "lose" younger girls.
There are a lot of 20-24yo girls who like older men, let me tell you that.

I found my first girl not too long ago.

What you need to do is set yourself for education, try to get a degree or training, because getting a job at your age is important.

Can you get to college?

And don't be repulsed by dating single moms, these women aren't really looking to marry again trust me.
If anything an older woman will actually help you become a man ;)

I'm like you about online dating and you are absolutely right.
It must be one's education who knows, but you aren't wrong to think it is shameful, narcissistic and unnatural.

This is why for most it's just a sex hooking app.
>>
>>18185587
You do nothing but watch the movie there broham.
>>
>>18185903

>What you need to do is set yourself for education, try to get a degree or training, because getting a job at your age is important.

I'm trying that right now, with preparing for university entrance exams.
The problem is that quite honestly, I am not that motivated.
Nothing really interests or motivates me anymore. I haven't had any real ambitions in a long, long time.

>If anything an older woman will actually help you become a man ;)
I've got no interest in "becoming a man" if that just entails losing my virginity in some one night stand.
No fucking thank you.
Call me old fashioned, but I do not think that sex is something one should have casually, or outside of serious relationships. I don't even particularly care about the fact that I am a virgin. I can satisfy my sexual desires just fine by fapping, and pursuing a woman just for the sake of sex would be going way beyond the necessary effort for something that I can do with just my hand.

If I am ever to have sex, (and that is a big if), I want it to be with someone I love, and care for, and am prepared to spend the rest of my life with.
>>
>>18185963
wait how old are you again?
>>
>>18185968
23, gonna turn 24 in a few months.
>>
>>18184862
They do us a huge disservice.
>>
GURLS:

Do you always have a buildup to orgasm or can you spontaneously go off? Also: can you orgasm without obvious signs(blushing, muscles getting tense, screaming,etc)?

Both things happened recently with a girl I was and it's the first time it happens and I'm scared I didn't do a good job. :(
>>
>>18185963
Ok.
You seriously remind me of myself and I'm going to tell you right now: Forget about love.
If you excepct this kind of thing to happen at your state you will end up more depressed than you think.
Things don't really need to be a one night stand though.

And you seriously undervalue the importance of "becoming a man".
You misunderstand what it means or how much good losing your virginity is.
You're not old fashioned just very naive.

Getting a good girl to like you and going through it with you will actually give you a lot of confidence.

Most important thing now is that you enter college.
>>
Girls: I'm sure some of you have dealt with guys who caught oneitis for you.

How did you feel once they cut ties with you because of it?

I'm asking because the girl I confessed to dealt it pretty well. It sorta made me feel like a piece of shit because it just cemented how meaningless things were to begin with.
>>
File: ravioli ravioli.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ravioli ravioli.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>18186035
>Forget about love.
Why should I?

>If you excepct this kind of thing to happen at your state
I do not.
I have already accepted the fact that I will die alone with no family of my own.

>You misunderstand what it means or how much good losing your virginity is.
What do I misunderstand here?
I see zero value in having sex with someone you do not care about. I have no real insecurities about being a virgin, as if stuff about sex comes up, I will just flat out state I can't comment because I have zero experience.
What benefit is there for me to get laid just to lose my virginity?

One of my cousins pestered me about this shit already. He went as far as to suggest that he and his friends would hire a prostitute for me to fuck. The very thought repulsed me utterly. He didn't seem to understand how ultimately very little I care about my virginity.

I long for companionship, not sex. I see no value in pursuing a woman just for the sake of sex.

>Most important thing now is that you enter college.
Probably will not happen.
I will most likely fuck up studying, because I am already falling behind. I have hard time finding the fucks to give about it though.
>>
>>18186011

Yes, some build up is needed and, yes, it's impossible to do it without any physical reaction.
>>
girls, question:
Today in the computer lab I saw this very pretty girl, probably the best I could get in the near future (math grad school is like that). We exchanged a few glances and smiles as we were waiting for our turn to use the printer. I let her use it first, the printer jammed, she was confused and asked for help, her eyes were beautiful, so I fixed the printer and she thanked me, then I thought she left. After I printed my stuffs, as I was looking at the pages I just printed, I noticed she was standing there, looking at me, there were only two of us in the room. I smiled at her and went back to the pages I was reading (I don't know why some mathematical concepts took over my mind while a few seconds ago all I could think of was how beautiful she is). So when I looked up again she left, for real. I don't even know her name.
However there is a way to find out about her information, I just need to go to the mail room, there is a list of graduate students in our department there and I just need to check every single female name, which there are less than twenty, since we didn't share any class I could eliminate at least ten female names. Then google them, I'm sure a girl that pretty must have some pics on social sites. If I know her name I could track down her student email.
Now my question is, if some guy suddenly send you a message through school email (lol) to ask you on a date, is that creepy? I mean like "hey I saw you at the printing room yesterday", is it appropriate? would you consider meeting up?
>>
>>18186064
Ok bro.
You're too immature I guess, so my only advice is to keep your own way.
You will figure it out.

I just hope you don't regret it.

Also discard the dying alone bs, you wi regret it A LOT once you become older.

As long as you made your way to college everything is fine.
Don't throw away your future.
>>
File: depression.jpg (161KB, 740x746px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
161KB, 740x746px
>>18186148
>Don't throw away your future.

One would need to have a future to throw away.
As I stated in my earlier posts, I do not value myself or my life.

Depression.
Not even once.
>>
>>18186119
If a guy I didn't know emailed me asking for a date, and I didn't even give him my email, I would find that weird and inappropriate.
>>
Any guys who's been with girls that are into the 'thug' type of music? Basically, girls that are into the black culture.

I like this girl that I know l, but I've noticed quickly that she's into anything and everything that has to do with black culture (and yes she's white). Do you guys usually stay away from these kinds of girls?

I think people call them culture vultures.
>>
>>18186163
but what if you met in the situation I described?
Good lord do I need to hang around more at the same building with the hope of bumping into her again?
>>
>>18186159
No you're just a kid.
I know you don't believe what you're saying, but you will if you keep on like that.
And it is all but bearable, you won't be able to live when you're mentally crippled.

Please, I've been in your shoes, trust me:

Don't be a lazy fuck, believe in yourself and try hard to pursue a career.
>>
>>18186181
Yes, and from what I understand you didn't have an actual conversation. If you see her again chat her up for sure, then if you are getting along you can ask her out, but don't put her on a pedestal when you don't even know know her. She's not that special.
>>
>>18185064
>How to do something with facial hair when beard is too patchy to grow a full one?

Shave it off. Try again in a coupe of years.

this comes down to genetics, if you're in your late 20's and still can't grow one, too bad. Unless you're willing to glue a fake beard on your face, get used to the fact that you can't grow one and move on.

>>18185647
>Why am I always afraid that I may fall for girls that I meet online?
>It's always that they live in completely different areas of the US or World.

Shot in the dark. It's because you don't go out enough. And because you have some sort of deep seeded sense of inadequacy or inferiority or some sort of escapist tendencies which makes it so that you would rather prefer to fantasize and pine after that which you KNOW is basically unobtainable, SPECIFICALLY because it's unrealistic and something you likely never have to see the reality of, and subsequently have to reciprocate and have to rise to meet THEIR expectations as well.

>>18185301
>It's a common complaint from guys that the girl just lies there like a fish and does nothing, but what does this actually mean?

You've never had a partner be complete and totally expressionless, silent, and provide zero feedback while having sex? There are guys that do this too you know.

>>18185900
>do gay girls and guys like veins on girls
Doesn't really matter, not something you really pay attention to one way or the other. Some people like really pale people, some don't.
>>
Ladies: What's the best way to cut things off with a girl after a few dates?

The girl I've been seeing has a nice personality but she seems way more into it than I am and it's making me feel guilty. I get the impression that I've had a lot more experience despite us both being the same age and that if things got to sex I would be taking advantage.
>>
File: 1300975320257.jpg (678KB, 989x742px) Image search: [Google]
1300975320257.jpg
678KB, 989x742px
>>18186186
M8, I'm scarcely a year younger than you are, assuming you are this anon>>18185903

>I know you don't believe what you're saying, but you will if you keep on like that.
I very much do believe that my chances of having a family of my own are quite close to nil at this point.

>you won't be able to live when you're mentally crippled.
Well, the state I was in 4 years ago was hardly living. It was before I got any help to my depression. But again, depression cannot be cured, you only learn to live with it, to a degree.
It will never fucking go away completely.

>Don't be a lazy fuck, believe in yourself and try hard to pursue a career.
Yeah, yeah. I know objectively, that it will be fucking dumb if I fuck this up, but on emotional level, I just don't care anymore. I haven't cared in a long time about what happens to me.
Honestly, a part of me wishes for societal collapse so I could just fucking lash out at everyone and do whatever the fuck violent shit I want until my horrible feelings were sated.
Anything but the continuation of this dull, lifeless monotone where the only reason I have for existence seems to be getting education so I can get a job that will pay me well, and for what? So that I can indulge in hedonistic pursuits or waste my money on pointless entertainment?
There is no purpose to any of this.
None at all.
I will not have a family anyways, so why keep existing? If I won't ever have kids anyways, so why should I live? The primary purpose of one's existence, the only objective purpose we can see in all life, is the propagation of one's genes, reproduction. If I cannot achieve that (which to me, seems to be the most likely scenario), I am a failed man. Not only that, I am a failed living being.
Though, most males of all species fail to reproduce, so that would hardly make me unique.

It is the survival of the fittest after all.
>>
File: doggo.png (795KB, 1121x605px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.png
795KB, 1121x605px
Why are girls so dishonest with their feelings?

like one day we're really intimate and cuddling or w/e for hours on end but the very next day its like i never existed.

its been like this for weeks now and its killing me

pic related, my exact face when shit like this happens
>>
>>18186187
>don't put her on a pedestal when you don't even know know her. She's not that special

I know, but the school of mathematics in my university is like a tower of wizards atop a mountain, isolated from the campus, once you entered it's hard to meet attractive females, I mean you can still see them if you go to the dining hall, but they are from different schools. One doesn't simply walk up to random girl from, say, medical school, and talk to her, we would have nothing interesting to talk about.
So yeah this girl is pretty special. There's also another girl in our school who is hot but she is more sexual (like vulgar) and promiscuous.
>>
>>18186242
Do you mean like why don't girls tell you when something's bothering them and instead get passive aggressive or something?
>>
>>18186197
>Shot in the dark. It's because you don't go out enough. And because you have some sort of deep seeded sense of inadequacy or inferiority or some sort of escapist tendencies which makes it so that you would rather prefer to fantasize and pine after that which you KNOW is basically unobtainable, SPECIFICALLY because it's unrealistic and something you likely never have to see the reality of, and subsequently have to reciprocate and have to rise to meet THEIR expectations as well.

Maybe. Though I have fallen for girls that I know in person. And fully know that I'll have to put in the effort if I do end up falling for them
>>
Do women REALLY break up with guys they seem to like because they aren't "ready" and are scared to get hurt? And I'm talking after several months of dating.
>>
>>18186278
Yeah, I stayed distant from my now boyfriend for a while because I had very strong feelings for him but was pretending I didn't. If you keep your walls up, breaking up won't hurt as much. The more vulnerable and close you get with someone, the more it would mess you up if that person left you. It's fucking terrifying
>>
>>18186252
No, i generally know when somethings bothering someone and if they refuse to tell me what it is i act like everything is fine. the thing i dont get though is why i got ghosted out of nowhere after more or less daily contact for months on end with zero explanation as to why even after asking her directly about it
>>
>>18186278
I wish I could convince her that I can work with her through it.
>>
>>18186296
She's might not want to give you an explanation because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Maybe she was maintaining the conversation to be polite, but then felt more and more guilty for wasting your time, but then didn't know how to tell you she wasn't interested without you being upset about it, and so she ghosted you
>>
>>18186307
It sucks, but you can't change her mind--only she can. Hopefully she'll see that you're safe to open up to from your actions. But she's the only one who can decide to let herself be vulnerable around people, even if it means risking being hurt
>>
>>18186309
It's weird though because she has said things like "i want you in my life" and "i need you with me right now" along with other romantic gestures on several occasions including the same day she ghosted me which is why i am so puzzled
>>
>>18186309
>>18186320
i also told her face-to-face that if she doesn't want to be with me i'd prefer a clean rejection over being dragged along thinking i have a chance but she is still beating around the bush
>>
>>18186320
Maybe she was intentionally leading you on and then felt bad about it and is too ashamed to admit it. Or maybe there's an acceptable reason she's been too busy to talk to you lately
>>
Girls.

Have you ever been in a relationship with a man that was right wing and you were left wing or the other way around? How did it work out?

My girlfriend is pretty liberal in her views and is a feminist. We've had some arguments about topics but nothing too severe.

Sometimes I just cringe at the stories she tells me about the men at her job "not believing her because shes a woman". I would never call her out on it and respect her opinion, but sometimes the stories seem fabricared and men are used as a scapegoat.

Anyway, how do political views effect relationships?
>>
>>18186324
i'd be surprised if she was leading me on considering it was a sexual relationship and being continually busy for over a month at a time is pretty strange if you ask me

maybe I am just in denial but this whole ordeal is just really weird to me to be honest
>>
>>18186344
Yeah it is weird, I'm just trying to come up with reasons why this might be happening. Maybe she said those things and then felt like she was getting too attached, so then she ran?
>>
>>18186202
That is retarded reason of break up. Say it load and then text it to the girl:
Sorry, but i am still manchild who is afraid of serious commitment therefore i wont see you again. It is better for both of us.
>>
>>18186351
no idea but it sucks considering i see her on campus pretty much every day since we have some classes together. im going to try and ask her straight up what the problem is next time i see her
>>
File: 1479805615252.jpg (74KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
1479805615252.jpg
74KB, 720x427px
>>18186340
My husband is a conservative, classical liberal. I'd place myself centre-left on the political spectrum.

We're both very into politics, both for our studies and jobs.
We disagree and argue every time we discuss something. We always do it in the car, so when we get out of the car the argument is over. He calls me out on my bullshit and viceversa.

We had a week of very kinky post-elections sex to make up for the arguments we had that night.

It has never been an issue. I call him fascist sometimes, he asks me "to not be like all the other communists and serve me babies for dinner" and we're good.
>>
>>18186357
Haven't you already tried asking for an explanation though?
>>
>>18186295
She left it open that if she feels up to it, she'll give our relationship another go. Should I hold her to that or is it wishful thinking? She seemed sincere but who knows.
>>
Girls,
today when I was tired af I stared mindlessly (for but a couple of seconds) in the general direction of my friend from colledge and suddenly she said "plese, don't stare at my breasts". I apologised and she wasn't mad (desu I've never seen her while mad)

The question is - does it necessarily mean she doesn't like the idea of us getting intimate at some point? Or could she still want it provided I court her properly and do things the way she likes it?
>>
>>18186362
i did, but that was via text message and i wasn't really asking for an "explanation" it was more along the lines of "are you mad at me for some reason?" to which she answered no and when i asked her why she just suddenly went quiet she didnt answer. also note this was about ~3 days after she ghosted me. its been 3 weeks now and i feel like she cant really lie me right in the face if we talk in person
>>
>>18186371
That's a tough one. On one hand, you don't want to throw away someone you care about just because they're unsure if they're ready for a relationship. On the other hand, you can't spend forever waiting for her to make up her mind.

Has she been hurt in the past? Do you know why she doesn't feel ready for a relationship?
>>
>>18186340
>Anyway, how do political views effect relationships?

I'm a dude.

I've been a registered republican since the day I could vote (and basically even before that, so decade plus now).

I'm a registered republican in a state where my vote doesn't mean jack shit all 90% of the time because I'm in California, and every one around me is liberal.

My girlfriend is a left wing liberal. She is also a feminist. Her entire house house (all women) is the same, and they constantly have CNN and NBC on. My girlfriends admitted they were pretty wary about me being republican, but they gave me a "You know what... you're OK for a republican" pass.

In spite of all that, it actually factors very little in our relationship.

I can tell sometimes some of the shit I say makes my girlfriend double take. I'm simultaneously like one the most open minded guys around (I'm mixed race, my best friend is a gay chick and I hang out with her at gay bars, I can get along with just about anyone) but I also give zero shits about sounding offensive or being PC or whatever the fuck.

I always say, I am who I am, and my beliefs are mine and mine alone. I don't give a fuck about offending people because I never seek to force my opinions on them, or make out like I'm right. Half of what I say is always joking and spoken in light spirit, but if anyone takes issue they're more than welcome to talk about it and change my mind, because I believe that's always how you learn the best--by having your beliefs challenged.

And because of that she respects what I believe, and I respect what she believes, and it makes it so ultimately, our different beliefs are basically a non-issue and never become a problem.

Without that balance though, without that mutual respect, it's all too easy for that kind of shit to blow up.
>>
>>18186376
She might've just been joking with you dude

>>18186377
I feel like if she doesn't want to tell you, confronting her in person won't force her to tell you. She might just dance around the issue some more or freeze up and be too on the spot to really be honest
>>
>>18186383
no, it wasn't a joke. Also, we were in a group of four people, not just the two of us
>>
>>18186391
How do you know she wasn't joking?
>>
>>18186214
>I just don't care anymore.

What I as trying to say is that it's going to get worse after if you don't take matters in hand now
>>
>>18186383
I still feel like i should give it a shot though, it feels like it'll just be really awkward if i wait it out any longer and i really want some closure on this whole thing considering its fucking with my emotions and overall mood
>>
>>18186401
Were you in like a friends with benefits type situation?
>>
>>18186399
Probably true.
But again, lack of caring is the problem. As I said earlier in the thread, once the idea that you can escape it all via suicide gets into your head, it won't get out of there, and it sorta saps away the feeling of "fuck I need to fix shit".
>>
>>18186395
Nobody laughed, her tone was serious, she accepted my apologies seriously, her initial tone was more on the annoyed/order-giving side (though no hostility at all, she was chill. It was more like warning me before I tresspass into her intimacy sphere. Which is a normal reaction considering she actually thought I stare at her breasts)...
just take my word on it and assume I'm right, please. I'm not an autist.
>>
>>18186412
Alright alright, just making sure she wasn't doing some legit deadpan stuff. Best case scenario, she wasn't a fan of the staring but is still open to dating you at some point in the future. Worst case scenario, her catching you staring specifically turned her off of ever being interested in you, like she might think you're a bit of a creeper now
>>
>>18186404
it was more like an unofficial relationship type deal but alot of shit happened which we got through and then out of nowhere she ghosted me
>>
>>18186412

Proper response was actually

"Huh? Oh, I was just kind of zoning out. It's been a long day, but sorry if you took it the wrong way."

And then a "Not to say your not attractive though" and a cheeky wink (if you don't think she's the type to have a stick up her ass).

Anyway, odds are it's slightly given her a worse impression, but if you want to go for it, go for it.
>>
>>18186421
nah, you worst case won't apply here. The worst I expect is that she has never been nor won't ever be interested in me. I'm just interested whether this reaction is telltale enough to determine that she doesn't like the thought of us getting intimate.

Are you a girl?
>>
>>18186424
You definitely deserve closure, I just don't know if she'll give it to you. Maybe she saw it as more of a casual thing, maybe the sex was meh, maybe she found someone else. There's a million reasons why, so yeah I'd say try and talk with her about it. Try not to sound pissed off though, come at it from more of a "I'm confused about why you've been so distant and not talking to me lately, I thought things were going well"
>>
>>18186431
Yeah I'm a chick lol. Why do you think the worst case won't apply? If she thinks you're the type of dude that just stares at women's breasts, that might be a major turn off for her.

But back to the main thing. Just because she didn't approve of the staring doesn't mean she isn't interested, she might just be mildly annoyed that (in her mind) you were a dude being a dude. Like if a dude I was interested was staring at my boobs, I would still probably be like "ugh really?" but it wouldn't be enough for me to no longer be interested
>>
>>18186429
I don't think so. If she was the kind that would give me a chance just because of one old line, I would lose whole interest in her anyway. I just said I wasn't staring and she accepted it. Also, I was really fucking tired, I couldn't possibly think fast enough to try to impress her
>>
>>18186378
She was cheated on multiple times by her ex of 8 years.
>>
>>18186439
I don't think so both because of a hunch and because we know each other long enough for her to know that it's not something I ever do.

And thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I hope she shares this thought process with you.

At what point of knowing/datng somebody wouldn't you be creeped/annoyed by them checking out your body openly?
>>
>>18186443
>>18186378
I guess for your second question, its one part insecurity stemming from her ex cheating and another scared to not want to go through it again. Paraphrasing here.
>>
>>18186443
Yep that'll fuck you up real good. I wish there was a way to tell her that you two can still hang out and sort of be together without calling it a relationship. It might be that the label is freaking her out. How long has it been since they broke up?
>>
>>18186432
this is actually really accurate as i'm not mad at her, just really confused and kinda sad that she would just straight up cut off nearly all contact without a word in the blink of an eye

I do think the last straw was when we were both at a party and her brother grabbed me by the throat, slammed me into the wall and threatened to beat the shit out of me if he ever saw me at their place again because apparently i "kept him up at night" when i was over and that i "couldnt take care of her" i feel like he may have had some part in it
>>
Girls, is it okay for a guy to be honest about his insecurities to his close friend/girl he's dating?
The girl is pretty insecure herself and every now and then says things that make it obvious.
The guy kind of worries he goes too far sometimes and that the girl isn't interested at all. No idea whether it's lack of interest or insecurity shutting her down when he 'goes too far'

On the one hand he's supposed to be the confident leader kind of guy, the guy to rely on. On the other hand she does the exact same thing and honesty is good, right?
>>
>>18186447
I'd say after physical contact with them (kissing and beyond), openly checking out my body is downright encouraged
>>
>>18186455
Oh shit, yeah he might've threatened her or said that if she kept talking to you he'd fuck you up or something. That would definitely make sense of why she suddenly stopped talking when things seemed to be going well
>>
>>18186461
I need some details dude. What do you mean by "goes too far"? And what do you mean by the girl being interested, if they're dating then why wouldn't she be interested in him?
>>
>>18186472
mind you i am a head taller than the guy and i have about 20 lbs on him, he even said that if we were to fight for real i would probably kick his shit in, but he didnt care since he'd call his "niggas" on me and kill me

i laughed in his face and let him vent until he was done, then i offered him a beer and went on with my night
>>
>>18186484
Man it doesn't matter if you could or couldn't beat him up, if she feels like she's going to be the cause of a fight or serious conflict, she might've cut off contact with you to try and protect you/not get you arrested. Fear is a powerful motivator
>>
>>18186476
Going too far as in "being too forward and clingy, perhaps even scaring her off"

Being interested or not as in "went on dates before, not much happened on them except some freakouts due to her insecurity, but now she turns down dates because she's too 'busy.' May or may not be legit because we have the same workload and it is a shitton of work, but it's been quite a while without a date now"
>>
>>18186494
What are these freakouts like? And what sorts of insecurities are you telling her?
>>
>>18186490
hm, should i just let her know that i absolutely do not care what her shithead brother thinks of me then? i feel like it's going to end up with someone hurting someone eventually anyways
>>
>>18186449
4 freaking years, apparently. She's dated some guys since then but she didn't consider them serious.
>>
>>18186500
If she's scared of what her brother will do to you, you telling her you don't care what her brother thinks probably won't help her fears. It doesn't matter as much that you don't give a shit because she probably gives a shit. She needs to be the one that doesn't care what her brother thinks, but that's difficult to do when someone has threatened someone you (possibly) care about. If she's cut off contact because of her brother, she probably thinks he'll actually try and hurt you if she stays with you. She also probably doesn't want you to get hurt, and if that means cutting off contact with you, that might be what's going on
>>
>>18186503
I guess just try and talk to her. She's running on fear right now, which doesn't lead to very rational thoughts. Even though you're not her ex, even though (I'm assuming) you haven't done anything to make her distrust you, she's probably terrified that you'll end up being a shithead like him anyways. If you're willing to try and work through this with her, try and help her realize that you aren't him, and you haven't done anything to mess with her trust. Try and see if there are things you can do to help her feel more safe and secure, cuz god knows her ex fucked up her ability to feel that in a relationship.
>>
>>18186500
another anon here, from what you wrote it seems likely to me, that the brother could have also manipulated her to think bad about you. In this case talking shit about him would worsen your position
>>
>>18186352
No, I'm saying that she clearly wants something more serious than I do, I'm not feeling the spark that she is.

I just don't want to hurt her feelings.
>>
>>18186512
what do you suggest i do then? i feel like i need to do something at the very least

i mean i don't have anything against the guy but even his friends at the party told me i should have punched his lights out because he was being an asshole and to be honest in hindsight i probably should have
>>
>>18186528
what do you mean by "manipulated"? as in talking shit about me?
>>
>>18186532
Lol just because you're not feeling the "spark" now doesn't mean you won't possibly feel it later

>>18186533
Yeah it's good that you didn't punch him. Even when people are assholes who deserve it, don't punch them. Punching won't make her brother stop fucking with you or threatening her. Try and see if that's why she's not talking to you anymore. Try and ask if her not talking to you is about that night at the party. If her brother is behind it, try not to shit talk him. Even if he deserves to be lower than the scum of the earth, talking shit about him can only harm her image of you. Best to take it all in respectfully like a hero man
>>
Guy here:

Girl how would you react if your partner told you he lost his virginity with a prostitue he paid?
>>
>>18186539
perhaps. You stated he said something about you not being able to take care of her. He might have make her believe it for example
>>
>>18186545
I would like to see some negative STD test results. A little weird that he paid for sex, but eh the worthwhile chicks will get over it
>>
>>18186542
i am about 80% sure that he is the reason she ghosted me as he told me that he told her that if she ever brought me to their place again he would kill me then and there

i always assumed it was some other reason she was avoiding me though

i didnt think to ask her about him before you brought it up though so thanks for that one friend
>>
>>18186560
No problem dude. Sometimes you just need a someone else's perspective to see shit clearly
>>
>>18186497
Are these questions heading anywhere?

Freakouts like "no I don't want to take a photo together I look horrible in pics and don't look good today" or "no let's not hold hands my palms are all sweaty", all while her face turns a bright shade of red

Insecurities I wanted to tell her are that I really can't gauge what her feelings are and want to ask outright, and that I can't tell if I'm being too much of a sappy clinger. Definitely phrasing that last one differently, if at all
>>
>>18186552
yeah i arrived late to the party and she had wayyyy too much to drink so she was sitting in a corner by the exit looking sad so i told her to go sit down for a bit and sober up. i started a game of beer pong like 2 feet away from her so i could keep an eye out and out of nowhere like 10 people were around her so i asked her brother who was also standing there if she was alright and thats when he slammed me into the wall out of nowhere and started screaming in my face
>>
>>18186564
Damn mang just trying to understand the situation a tiny bit better before I start trying to help lol

I would say she seems interested. I mean she doesn't seem disinterested, she's probably just busy. As for you telling her your insecurities, that can be endearing. Honesty is almost always good, the only exception is that there is such a thing as laying on too much honesty too quickly. But still, even doing too much too quick, it won't scare off the right chick for you. I would say the more you get to know each other and the deeper your conversations get, the more honest you can be with her about your insecurities. If she's insecure herself, it might be nice for you to admit that you're insecure too. Might take off some of the pressure she's putting on herself
>>
>>18186566
with this info it sounds more as if you harmed her somehow before that party and she was sad because of you. Maybe you have miscommunicated badly or somebody talked shit about you earlier and she believed it?

It's too little info for me
>>
>>18186573
harmed her? far from it. i slept over at her place the day before and she told me while we were cuddling in the morning "i guess i'll see you later then?" the same day as the party
>>
>>18186011
Well. My worst orgasms happen without me realising it. So no screaming (never scream anyway), and no obvious signs, but I can't guarantee I don't blush or get tense, since I don't pay attention to that. I have shitty orgasms in general though so I dunno.
>>
>>18186581
Yeah, I wouldn't think that's true, but it would fit the other data well. Besides, some people hold grudges for a long time. And sometimes you simply can't force yourself to speak about some issues with your SO.

Those are just more wild guesses of course. Maybe it'll help you get some idea.
>>
>>18186598
the "you cant take care of her properly" comment was most likely because i wasnt by her side right then and there. he was angrier about me keeping him up at night every other weekend though.

whatever the case may be ill talk to her and try to figure things out next time i see her
>>
Girls:
if you were not into rimjobs, but some guy licked your asshole to check your reaction instead of asking - what would you think?

Any other ways of introducing the subject that could avoid the awkward conversation?
>>
>Today in class sitting with friend who rejected me when I asked for a date 3 weeks ago
>but sent a twitter "joke" I wasn't privvy to asking me if she could "get some head" to which I made jokes toward instead of saying yes/no
>wearing this sexy as hell kinda short shoulderless dress and really nice perfume
>brushed against my arm with her shoulder a half dozen times
What the hell should I do? Why would a girl do this to a guy who she said no to?

I want to text her about this but I have a gut feeling that it's a bad idea. This girl said no, N-O, to me but shit it's hard not to want to make a move.
>>
>>18186542
So I should continue dating someone I'm not attracted to?

BAKA senpai
>>
How common are women who have a thing for inexperienced young men?
>>
>>18186734
>if you were not into rimjobs, but some guy licked your asshole to check your reaction instead of asking - what would you think?
Not into rimjobs at all.
Would think, and probably make it verbally clear: "never do that again"
>>
>>18186734

I would punch him and kick him out of my bed.

Analfags are the worse.
>>
So as everyone know guys can wiggle their dicks. Can chicks wiggle their clits?
>>
File: 1488007403221.gif (2MB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488007403221.gif
2MB, 350x251px
There's a girl I met two weeks ago, in to anime and seems to be kind of aspie like me. We went out for a date last Sunday (27th) and by any count I say it went pretty well, it was about five or six hours at the mall. I'd have called it off some time sooner but she was having a good time and wanted to keep checking out stores. So by the end she seemed happy and we both said we had a good time and she was receptive to the idea of going out again.

After that we texted some more and I suggested we go out again that Friday. Here's where things started getting a little sour. She got fired from her work last Monday and so we went nowhere since she was feeling down about that and I can really sympathize with her on that. The past few days we started texting more and I suggested going out again Thursday and said she could decide where if she wanted and she agreed. When I asked tonight where she might like to go she told me she'd be babysitting that day. Since she lives at home I figured, maybe this wasn't her choice and she confirmed that. I then asked if she'd like to go out another time and she just said 'I guess' a few hours ago to which I've not replied.

And let's cake on more details. It's kind of hard to text with her since she uses short messages. I kind of pass it off to the fact she may be inexperienced like me and she texted that way before the mall date too. Another thing is I work five days a week and am also taking night and online classes so my schedule only has a few openings each weeks while hers is a clean slate.

1/2
>>
>>18187270
So I don't know how to read these signals, if she's still in the dumps over the firing or just not interested. So we went on a first date but it seems that she just canceled on the second twice in a row or maybe I'm misinterpreting the situation, I could also have just pushed too hard on going out again. Should I wait out for a week or two before asking her out again? It seemed like liked me but I fear she'll lose interest if we don't go out again. Maybe I should consider phone calls instead of texting?
>>
What do men think every (house)wife should know? Stuff like cooking etc
>>
>>18187280
How to cook a decent meal, how to shop for food, how to clean, some basic repair, and how to take care of the children.
>>
File: 20170403_223447.png (153KB, 1080x1070px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_223447.png
153KB, 1080x1070px
So this girl said yes to a date and hasn't exactly responded with her number. I texted her through GroupMe, and yeah it says she hasn't seen the message yet. What do? Should I say something else? What?

My two female friends said I would be annoying her but I don't see how since she hasn't even seen the first message. I know she isn't ignoring me too because we are in the same organization and she wouldn't want to make that awkward on purpose.
>>
I HATE MY LIFE
>>
New thread:
>>18187403

New thread:
>>18187403
>>
Lol the moderator is a shit chink pig sympathizing communist.
>>
is there a cut off age for it being 'okay' to start balding. if so, what is it?
>>
If a girl you met on a night out that you liked sent you this message a week later, how would you respond?

>Hi anon, how are you? I just wanted to say it was lovely meeting you the other night, I had a lot of fun
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.