/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dope smoking lier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: received_1909571552594069.jpg (55KB, 857x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1909571552594069.jpg
55KB, 857x960px
My boyfriend thinks he's fooling me by saying he smoked a cigar outside. I know it's pot. I know what cigar smoke smells like l. He promised he'd quit. Says Skunk outside. Blah blah. Anything I should know about buying tests online. Cause I know he'll try say those don't work.
>>
>>18184036
you should show him how bad weed is by fisting yourself and ruining your pussy so he no longer wants to have sex with you
>>
Why do you care if he smokes some pot

Jeez chill out lady maybe join him
>>
I've tried fisting pussy just too tight.
>>
>>18184036
Who fucking cares that he smokes pot? This is coming from a girl. Youre gonna end up being one of those naggy bitter baby mamas if you dont change. He'll eventually get fed up with someone telling him what to do and controlling him and leave your ass. So my advice is you should change your attitude and let him be. Dont be a bitch. You probably dont let him play video games either lol
>>
He wanted us to quit drinking so we did. But he cross addicts with pot to help him not drink. I don't go smoke Crack cause I feel I need a drink. I deal with my craving sober. Why can't he
>>
>>18184036
Why is this so important to you? Why are you in a relationship with someone and trying to change them?
>>
>>18184046
>too tight
ha good one
>>
No he's too old to play video games. And we've been together too long to leave each other.
>>
>>18184055
Oh god. Please don't compare crack to pot. You make yourself sound like an idiot and people on this site will destroy you with words. I quit drinking and just smoke pot now amd have accomplished more in the last 2 years than I have my whole life. Fuck off I can't handle your stupidity
>>
I don't want to change him. Just stop the hiding behind the drugs. He's a good person. Don't wanna change his personality. He's running from something doing drugs
>>
No one can be destroyed with words. If that was the case my ex would have killed me!! Hahaha
>>
>>18184073
This statement shows you are not the type to have an open mind. Keep telling him what he should and shouldnt do. Youll find out the hard way. Pot is not bad for you. Do some research girl. 4chan will not have the answer you want
>>
Thought I might actually get a few smart people on here with intellect. But only found a few stupid people with retarded answers. Wow. You may all be a part of the dope smokers club
>>
>>18184093
>people said things I dont like so theyre stupid and Im smart look how smart I am because Im calling everyone heres stupid
woo really activates my almonds
>>
It is bad actually. Do your research. Even shrinks testicle. Maybe you'll find that out after smoking a few more joints.
>>
Or maybe you've always had small balls so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>18184107
Again I'm a girl lol smoked pot for 13 years and am highly educated, happy, and have a very fullfilling relationship. You just have a control problem and don't like that he's not doing it your way, and that I'm telling you this. Like I said, control never ends well so enjoy being bitter about your life instead of embracing change and accepting your partner for who he is. I'm gonna go get high and fuck my boyfriend, then eat munchies and laugh with him. Ciao
>>
Wow. It's really fried some of your brain cells after 13 yrs then if u think it's good for you. Good luck stupid. And don't worry one day you'll get it.
>>
>>18184128
lol, teenage mental ability at it's finest
>>
>>18184151
Yes. Its why I stopped responding to her haha
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.