[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Body Hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eb.jpg (24KB, 464x420px) Image search: [Google]
eb.jpg
24KB, 464x420px
I'm a 24 year old man, and I have an extremely hairy body. I want to shave, or at least trim, the hair on my ass and stomach, but I'm worried about the contrast it will create with the rest of my body. If I completely shave my ass hair, wouldn't I also have to shave my leg hair to avoid looking ridiculous? If I shave my stomach hair, wouldn't I also have to shave my chest hair, or even arm hair? It seems that my only options are having a completely hairless body,or a completely hairy one.
>>
I shave my chest and belly occasionally, it makes me look more buffed because you can see the definition of the pecs more without the hair in the way.
I'm a pretty skinny guy but the difference it makes is quite big.

It doesn't look weird to me.
>>
>>18183900

not really. look at other men and we have different types of hairy bodies.

if oyu have any sort of definition in your chest than just shave up to where those muscle start, thats what most men do you'll notice.

others shave their stomach entirely but leave their 'treasure trail'.

as for ass and legs, its actually normal for hair to get thinner and brighter as it goes up the legs, i have very hairy lower legs, kinda hairy thighs, than a smooth ass (save for the crack).

experiment. remember that the only people who see it will be the ones who see you naked for sex generally.
>>
>>18183916
Yeah, but my issue is that my legs are really hairy all the way up my thighs :/
>>
Wow, what a bunch of fags here, why would you want to be less manly?
>>
>>18183938

right, and like i said, everyones different. many guys have hair that just ends at the ass if you're too lazy to learn to fade it. to be honest if your hair suddenly ends where a new body part starts, no one will think its weird, because our bodies think of them as seperate parts with seperate hair patterns.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.