[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 10

File: 1484464306861.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484464306861.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
My backstory: I had a relationship that lasted about 7 years from high school to a year after I graduated from a top tier engineering school. She was getting a PhD in psychology, a jew-ridden, meme-tier field, and she changed into a different person. I've never really gotten over losing who she used to be, though the fact that she became an obnoxious, overly serious SJW-type makes me feel much better about it all. Since I dated her, I haven't had a relationship that lasted more than a few months, but god damn have I had a LOT of them. I've never been without a girl for very long, and oftentimes I had at least two concurrently. I've been around the block.

cont.
>>
4 years ago I met some chick while drunk in Savannah, Georgia. Three months later she was pregnant with my kiddo. It was just a fling to me. The bitch ended up being crazy as fuck who sucked at taking birth control properly. I did not marry her, though I did take her under my wing and let her live with me while I put her through school to become a teacher. Anyways, she had the baby, a wonderful boy, and she became a teacher, and we part ways so to speak. I have the kid about 40% of the time these days, and he's 3 years old.
>>
Fast-forward to now. I'm dating this girl who, for the first time ever, has made me actually consider settling down. This girl is legit. She is pretty, she's very sexual, she's a complete giver, she cooks, she cleans, she gives me massages, she's a god damn martyr. I've even been red-pilling her and she's taking to it nicely. She's exactly the kind of girl every guy needs. The problem is that she has a kid. A son that's 5. Normally I'd never go near a girl with a kid, but she's been a friend of mine for years and just became single last year, and I've always been interested in her. So, getting her was a long-time desire of mine. But, her having a kid, a son on top of that, gives me such fucking hesitation about the whole situation. I don't want to live with some random ass kid. But, while I have no problems getting women, I've seriously never had one like her. Most women are these days are Millennial, SJW trash.

So, what the fuck do I do? Keep her and put a baby or two in her or keep on keeping on?
>>
Other pros:
--she works in IT with a job making about half as much as me (which is still above average in the US), way more than most women make
--she inherited a house worth twice what my house cost, and it's located in a really desirable area
>>
You have a kid too, what's the big deal?
>>
>>18183826
About a thousand things.
1) guys putting their resources into other men's offspring are the highest of fools, the quintessential "cuck"
2) I'd have some random fucking kid around more than my own kid, which might confuse/upset him.
3) some kid would be around playing with my son's toys and shit, probably breaking them, it reduces the feeling my son has of having his own space here with me, which I want to cultivate
4) KEK-MODE I seriously wouldn't even CONSIDER this thing without the prospect of having my own children with her. I'm seriously not taking on some fucking kid with no benefit to me or my offspring.

I guess one pro is that I can red-pill some kid for basically free.
>>
>>18183840
Sounds like it's no good for you then
>>
>>18183776
>SJW

careful sjw are in the same group as communist and the ussr hire teachers to spread communism in America.They are going to destroy America if they every gain political power and you can kiss your freedom goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
honestly how do people let memes take over their life
>>
>>18183910
You're assuming they had a life to begin with
>>
>>18183840
If she's willing to give you more kids, then do it.

If not, find someone else. Even if they're not as good as her.
>>
>>18183840
Have you considered killing yourself? It'd do the world and your kid a favor.
>>
>>18183932
literally not an argument
>>
>>18183910
you must be a woman. "cuck" didn't become truth because it was a meme, it became a meme because it was truth, babe. no man, from the dawn of time, has actively wanted a woman with pre-existing children, honey. it makes no sense from an evolutionary point of view, darling. there are guys who take on a philosophical position about DONATING their time and money to help other children, but you have to recognize that this is CHARITY arising from societal altruism, and nothing more. I do, on a philosophical level, want to help and support the (white) children of my society. I donate money to select causes, but it's super hard because most donated money goes to minority children. Either way, I'm not at the "take one into my home" level.
>>
Yet another overly-cynical, "reborn" alpha male wrapped up in his red-pilled version of the world.

So what if she has a kid, you've got one too. Rather than keeping him as far away as possible, lest he trespass on your alphaness, introduce him to your own son perhaps? I can't imagine he'd be anything less than grateful for having a friend to play with.

You should evaluate your perception of life. You're no different than radical feminists that see the world in black and white without realising that it's many, many shades of gray.

If she makes you happy then you've achieved more than most men. If your ideology is more important than leave her and let another more deserving bloke benefit from her affections.
>>
Dude, you're really entitled and hypocritical-if she's willing to put time and effort into some other girls child, so should you with her kid.

Honestly I pity girls that date /pol/ tier guys like you. It must be a harrowing experience. You're never going to get over this fear of being seen as a cuck, even for a wonderful dream girl (to you) so I'd save you and her the heartbreak and leave her. You're just going to make you both unhappy.
>>
>>18184887
>>18184891

No sarcasm, this is good advice. Thanks, guys. I do think I'm overly cynical at times. The world has hardened my heart.
Her kid and my kid have hung out together a few times, he's a little older but they get along well and have fun together.

I'm really not afraid of being perceived as a cuck, I just have a strong, in-born reaction against other men's children. Trust me, I've been that way long before cuck became a meme.

I also don't see myself as having a double-standard because men and women are different. Women are naturally more nurturing of other people's kids. It actually does make sense from an evolutionary standpoint: it's village-level child-rearing. Men are not part of that system though, or are only on the fringe of it.

Maybe you're right though, if I try to force this and jump in with both feet, it might end up blowing up and making both of us unhappy.

This is one reason I've always tried to practice the Buddhist principle of non-attachment in the past.
>>
>>18185025
Even if something is more natural, or whatever, it doesn't make it good. That in itself is fallacious reasoning. Society has changed to the point where male and female differences are no longer causes for laws or social mores. We're more civilised than villages now, and so should attitudes evolve.

However, your attitudes seem to be quite anti-women in general, so I would recommend for any woman to not get attached to you or any other /pol/ or Red Pill nerd.
>>
>>18185096
What makes us happiest is the natural. Human attitudes may have artificially changed, but our happiness has decreased as a result. It's not a fallacy to say trying to behave in a manner other than what you naturally are will make you unhappy.
>>
>>18185096
Women are shit in general, that's why I'm shocked to have found a decent one. I can tell you're a woman, and women in general are sick these days. Women need men to guide them and show them how to behave, but men stopped doing it and women became more empowered in society. Giving women the right to vote was the single worst US policy choice of the 1900s.
>>
>>18185120
Right. Well, I'm actually not a woman-I'm a gay dude. I just think your attitude stinks, and it's you who thinks women are shit when in actual fact you might just be shit.
>>
>>18185120
Why do you think they're shit? Because they won't let you be abusive and stuff? Honestly, most women I know know how to behave better than what you probably do.
>>
>>18185127
Many gay guys act like women because they don't fully understand the male perspective. I think it's part genetic, part not having to actually deal with women.
>>
>>18185161
Either way, you come off as an entitled, misogynist, hypocritical guy, who wouldn't be great to date for anyone. Just give the poor girl some peace.
>>
>>18185134
Let me be abusive? Buddy, every woman I date wants me so hard. I've had several tell me they love me after a few weeks. You don't have to abuse women to get what you want unless you're a pathetic manlet. They are weak-minded and easy to woo. I guess I misspoke when I said women are shit. They aren't really shit, they're just mental children. Any problem that can be traced back to women can really be traced back to men not doing their jobs to raise women. My frustrations towards women are misdirected, truly, and I should be aiming my frustrations towards my fellow men. You can't blame a child for acting childlike.

We gave women the right to vote only to cancel out the black male vote, seriously, look it up. Back then men still raised women properly, but giving them power made an opening to loosen the control we had over women. The result is like making a toddler the mayor of a town. Ice cream every night for dinner.
>>
>>18183776
man that's some BIG titties she has
is that your girl...
>>
>>18185170
You're very condescending, I know women who are as mentally strong and confident as anyone else. They're pretty much equally intelligent and capable in the modern world where phyisical strength jobs aren't as necessary (and are being replaced with robots). I know very intelligent women, and very stupid men. I'd say all of humanity is capable of both regardless of race or gender.
>>
Go for it, if someone can make you happy, it's worth it to put up with a kid. Also, you can give this kid a father that he needs. I know about my mom's flings with random ass people but she never settled down after my dad stopped loving her. I've always wanted a dad in my life.
>>
>>18185181
I never said that women are less intelligent than men or less capable of certain tasks, though I have a lot of anecdotal evidence that they are worse at engineering tasks. I guess what I meant by calling them children is that they are extremely short-sighted when it comes to important decisions, they don't know what's good for themselves, they are self-absorbed hedonists saved entirely by the fact that they a strong natural drive to nurture and be hyper-communal. Women's nature is their greatest strength and one of the realest gifts to humanity. Women are extremely vital and more important than men in society, but they should never under any circumstance be given power over men or be allowed to make decisions about other people's lives. Even the decisions about their own lives should be guided. Women are truly meant to maintain house, home, and community and to keep the species alive. Men are meant to lead and create society, science, and technology.
>>
This guy wants to red pill a kid.
>>
File: 1488544689801.jpg (268KB, 1440x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1488544689801.jpg
268KB, 1440x1682px
>>18185210
kek , females BTFO.

time to hear the REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18185210
>though I have a lot of anecdotal evidence that they are worse at engineering tasks
I have a lot of anecdotal evidence that men suck equally at engineering and science in general. In almost every class I've been in, the lower half of the bell curve is always all men. It's like for every smart guy you can find an equally dumb guy.
>>
>>18184880
fucking cuck
>>
>>18185025
>I just have a strong, in-born reaction against other men's children.
yes, that's why children get abused by their step parents more often, be they their step father or step mother. people tend to not invest as much into kids they aren't a biologically a parent of, there are studies about that.

you ask yourself why you should give a damn about her brat, but why should she give one about yours. you two bring the same baggage into the relationship. it' not like she dreams of taking care of a kid that's not hers. but if she loves you and you love her then why the hell not. you can make it work. your kid will profit from living in a stable family don't you think? pump your seed inside her and make 3 beautiful kids and you've got the biological kids you're dreaming of.

Also, you've said that you think she's the one to settle with. You've seen a bunch of women over the years and this one seems right when the others didn't. Could you wait for the same amount of time again for the woman that clicks with you like that to come along?
>>
>>18185358
How many Nobel-prize winning physicists are women?
>>
>>18183840
Don't do it anon, you will have a "wife's son", don't be a cuck
>>
>>18185424
Two.

Which is kinda amazing, since women couldn't get higher education till not so long ago.
>>
>>18183776
>jew ridden
man the cancer has gotten increasingly malignant over these past few years
>meme tier
explain a.) why there's employment in it, and b.) why you're so bitter

>obnoxious SJW type
I bet I could just brush her extremism off (if it even exists), but it's you who gets all triggered and causes a conflict. You're one of the most obnoxious and lacking in self insight writers I've ever seen.
>>
>>18185468
(((You)))

It's meme-tier because every chick in college majors in it. The field itself is so imprecise and subjective that it's damn near psuedoscience. The DSM 5 reclassified gender dysphoria as not a dysfunction just because "muh feels". The jobs are largely academic and research pushes agenda and orthodoxy due to who controls grant money. The practicing psychologists are little more than counselors following simple manuals/handbooks to have synthetic interactions with people who are paying them exorbitant amounts of money when they could get the same benefit of hiring a hooker to talk to for an hour.
>>
>>18185468
She wasn't really bad back then as far as SJWs go, but who knows these days. Her advisor was super Jewish, from Israel, she's probably a cultural Marxist by now.
>>
>>18183796
You have a kid too dude, I don't think you're in a position to judge her for that.
>>
>>18183840
Maybe she doesn't want your random ass kid that isn't hers around either.
>>
>>18185454
First woman won it long ago, but that was legitimate. She's definitely an outlier. Other woman won it with two men. Hard to count that.

So one. EVER, and it was back before feminism! Kek, women have no excuses
>>
>>18185111
Does shitting in a toilet instead of a bush make you more or less happy?
>>
>>18185120
>when you spend too much time on /pol/
>>
>>18185526
Strawman af, but, honestly, shitting in a bush would make me neither happier nor unhappy. A lot of people say squatting is the best way to go, actually. There's a huge squatting community. There are squatty potties. So, in strawmanning you actually proved my point. Hahah
>>
>>18185524
How does it "not count" just because she won it with two men? Most nobel prizes aren't won by a single person but by a research team.
>>
>>18185424
The poster you quoted basically said there might be more smart men than smart women but there are also more dumb men than dumb women. So the averages of two distributions are much closer to each other. This actually makes statistical sense. One bell curve is more spread out than the other.
Therefore if someone wants to make a statement about women based on the dumb women they've met, and make a similar statement about men based on the dumb men they've met, the men are definitely at a disadvantage here, no offense.
>>
>>18184880
Chill out with the darlings and babes lmao what a condescending tone

In any case if you're so obsessed with cucking you should take advice from yesterday's fun /r9k/ thread where an autist talked about how if a girl isn't a virgin she's a slut.
Oh and you automatically get cucked if you touch/kiss/fuck women that had partners before cause that's gay

Also what the other guy said, how do you literally let memes take over your life, it's kinda sad, I only thought immature teenagers hold these opinions (or even using the term red pill unironically irl)
Youre a grown ass rich man why the fuck do you let 4chan tier opinions control your life choices
>>
>>18185533
I shit in many bushes and self built toilets as a boyscout and know many people who had to do so and I'll tell you, shitting into a real toilet is something you'll come to miss.
>>
>>18185567
I believe it's true than men make up the majority of outliers in a bell curve on both sides, while women stay closer to the center.
>>
>>18185567
Men dominate at the extreme ends. At seriously mentally handycapped and pure genius. Not really the usual people you'll meet IRL
>>
>>18185568
>>18184880
Society is fucking doomed.
>>
>>18185576
>Not really the usual people you'll meet IRL
Actually I went to a top university, but that isn't even necessary. The top 2% and the bottom 2% aren't rare. Any university can be considered a good sample to observe basically the same distribution amongst educated people.
>>
>>18185568
>thread where an autist talked about how if a girl isn't a virgin she's a slut.

What if you want a virgin for scientific reason? I want to avoid male microchimerism and telegony that accords in non-virgins. also what is wrong with having personal preference? I don't mind women going for experience males or bad boys if that is their personal preference. Why do women have to get butthurt for men preferring virgins?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm
>>
>>18185025
>The world has hardened my heart.
Tips fadora
Dont come to 4chan anymore m8. You got things figured out.
Btw the jews pay me to be on here and give advice.
>>
>>18185513
>The DSM 5 reclassified gender dysphoria as not a dysfunction just because "muh feels".
Wait what? Does that mean its no longer a mental disorder to be transgender?
>>
>>18183776
Who's this cox fox?
>>
>>18185958
Yes. Psychologists now claim this officially. Check out who was on the DSM 5 panel. ;) Super surprising coincidence.
>>
>>18185958
That's not true.
They said that being trasgender itself isn't a mental illness, but the consequent distress (gender dysphoria) is.
>>
>>18185520
YOU. YOU GET IT. (applause)
>>
>>18186220
reddit get out REEEE
>>
>>18186139
>>18185958
sorry, I misspoke, I meant to say that the previous disorder "gender identity disorder", which was the classic diagnosis for a tranny has been removed from the books. They say it's no longer a disorder to think you're a woman while dangling wang. They added gender dysphoria as a diagnosis, which basically means "you're sad because you have a mental illness, but we don't call it a mental illness anymore, but you're still sad". So, it's basically depression because you have a dick.
>>
>>18185522
she does because she's a woman and woman are fantastic creatures that love to care for children, and even if she doesn't, she'll act like she is to keep me

>>18185520
I'm not judging her for having a kid, but all because I have a kid doesn't mean I am REQUIRED to be okay with marrying someone who already has a kid. It's my choice, muchacho.
>>
File: 1458629946115.jpg (32KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458629946115.jpg
32KB, 480x640px
>>18186220
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>18183840
This is fucking INCREDIBLE BAIT I raged so fucking hard! You're a total dick! 10/10 you fuck head genius now kill yourself
>>
cuck in the making

faggot fuck thinks he's """""""redpilled"""""""""" while giving some nobody slut your most precious asset, your genes

kill your self
>>
>>18183796

Women her age. With a kid. Who got divorced will do anything to score a decent man.

That's not her true self. When you're "red pilling" her, she's putting on an act to please you and sucker you in.
>>
>>18183840
perhaps you should consider sterilization
>>
>>18186220

God damn could you be anymore of a Redditor fucking faggot?
>>
>>18184859
yes insults aren't arguments. how long did it take you to figure that one out?
>>
>>18184880
this is why I wish drumpf lost
>>
>>18185111
>/pol/tard can't even read the /pol/ sticky
murder is natural. someone killing you must make you happy
>>
>>18186968
She's 25, and has never been married. The guy she was with last year wasn't even the father of her child. She also randomly got pregnant and didn't even realize she was pregnant until she was 3 months in since she was on birth control at the time.

I've had enough women to know when they're lying. They're not good liars. They don't know how to really hide their emotions because they have child-like control over their emotions. She's taken a lot of convincing on some topics, but I sugar coat shit just enough to get it by. She used to be for full on immigration (as women naturally are since they have no aversion to foreign seed in them, and "they just want better lives!!!111one"), but now she's against illegal immigration and she understands the importance of white counties. Slowly, but surely.
>>
>>18185168
lol your jealous that a woman hater gets more puss puss than you
>>
>>18185170
this guy is so insecure
>>
>>18187031
you're truly an idiot if you believe murder is natural in relation to humans. yes, extra-species murder is natural, and intra-species murder is natural in certain scenarios, but generic intra-species murder is 100% not natural in any social animal ever. Read a book, you fucking mong.
>>
>>18187034
so basically she's a slut? the kid is half black isn't he?
>>
>>18187043
yes it is. read a book, nerd
>>
File: 1480189652836.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480189652836.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>18187058
naw, he's actually blonde-haired and blue-eyed. She's from French heritage. My son is red-haired and blue-eyed.
>>
>>18187061
please provide any evidence/argument/reasoning you have
>>
>>18187068
If that's her, I'd love to see her stretch her arms back over her head while she's riding my cock.
>>
>>18188365
>Stretch her arms back over her head

Her arms don't belong there to begin with, how could you possibly stretch them back? I don't understand.
>>
>>18188375
Put your hands behind your head and stretch? Like you do when you've been leaning over your keyboard? If she's been riding for a while her boobs will fatigue her muscles and she'll lean back with her hands behind her head and stretch.
>>
>>18188378
So you're telling me this girl, who spends every single second of every single day with breasts, cannot support the weight of her breasts for the few minutes that you decide to do it in that position? I still don't get it. I don't think stretching would help, she just needs to go to a gym and put on some muscle. That's just pathetic.
>>
>>18188411
Are you a virgin?
>>
You're a shitty person OP
>>
>>18183776
>My backstory

No one gives a shit about your back story cunt.
>>
>>18188546
>>18188589
OP here, thanks for the advice lads, I'll take it under consideration.
>>
>>18185111

That's patently false. It would "natural" for a bunch of guys to break into your house, rape your girlfriend, and steal all of your shit. You would have to spend every waking moment being on guard and stressing out over whether some bigger gang of people are going to wreck your shit. That doesn't sound like a very happy life to me.
>>
File: 1488854268086.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
1488854268086.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>18188678
Humans are a social animal. Our survival is tied to the survival of others. We form communities of people that help and support each other.

Anti-social behavior like trespassing, stealing, rape, and murder of your own clan are NOT natural. These acts go against your own benefit.

The reason they happen is because, again, surprise surprise, it's not natural for humans to live in a 300 million population country where everyone is divided into sub-groups based on race, ideology, religion, etc. Small communities of a few hundred people are natural, and when you look at small towns of only a few hundred, crime rates are incredibly low.

In fact, nearly half the crime in the US is committed by about 6% of the population, namely black males. This small group of people is so unnaturally anti-social that it really boggles the mind and makes you realize why Sub-Saharan Africans never formed a decent civilization. They're different animals than us and need to be sent back so they can live their natural way of life, which is apparently shooting yourself in the foot at every part of your life journey.

The industrial revolution cause an incredible amount of human unhappiness.
>>
>>18183776
You sound like a retarded memester from the first few words, didn't read. I hope it doesn't work out for you.
>>
>>18185513
The only thing close to beneficial in this unoriginal rambling is the way you alluded to psychology being a soft-science and overly desired major, which has zero to do with Jews.

Not being able to distinguish a soft-science from a pseudoscience clearly shows that you have a difficulty with grey areas...probably buttmad, as yall used to say.

Anyway, we need psychologists in the way we need cops. Love to hate them, but they fill an important role in society, even if you don't agree with much of what they do.

Also those stupid parenthesis. You're just a giant ball of every type of internet cancer that exists, except I haven't seen anything about anime fanboyism in your posts.

You have a brain that could work very well, but you offer nothing intelligent because it's just an illogical little ball of hate. Your attitudes and beliefs are cancer that poison the minds of you and your stay-at-home-loser friends.

You're so miserable and lonely (which might not even be your fault) that you use controversy for attention. It's one of the few ways you know how to interact with other people. You're not being strong and facing the reality of your situation. You're just indulging in controversy and things outside of yourself.
>>
>>18188630
>said lads

yeah man. do you watch anime? my favorite is hukuhukoshikimon. It's superior to western forms of entertainment.
>>
File: 1486922092840.jpg (83KB, 673x830px) Image search: [Google]
1486922092840.jpg
83KB, 673x830px
>>18188805
Not bad! Solid reply. Let me disagree on a few points though:

1) Stupid thing to even point out, but I'm going to do it anyways because you're wrong: I never said psychology was a psuedoscience, I said it was "damn near" one. There is a distinction there. The problem with psychology is "muh p-value" that is abused/misused/skewed to such a point that I'd go so far as to say that the majority of published papers would have problems with reproducibility. Science that can't be reproduced is not science at all, it's just post-grads playing games with undergrads that the undergrads are coerced into. Hence, why it's damn near pseudoscience. I can get a 0.04 p-value on a lot of experiments that are completely bogus. You can go google "the problem with p-values" if you want further reading.

2) Putting psychologists on the same importance-tier as cops is laughable and makes me believe that you're probably a psych major shilling for your home team. Do people get benefit from practicing psychologists? Yes, but they could get the same benefit by talking to almost anyone for long enough about something. They're just professional "good listeners" that help people practice mindfulness. They're more on tier with a yogi than a cop.

3) Memes are cancer, but that's why they're fun to use and spread, plus they rile people like you up, which is cool. I don't actually hate jews, though I do believe they engage in an astonishing amount of nepotism, which suggests they are pretty racist, but so am I, so I get it.

4) The goal here thus far has not been to offer intelligent things, I'm just trying to decide what I should do about this woman situation I've found myself in, not preach my gospel. Shit-posting to garner more views so I can get more advice is just a fun side-game. It works; your reply is evidence of that.
>>
File: 1488771771601.jpg (33KB, 460x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488771771601.jpg
33KB, 460x357px
5) Ball of hate. I admit I have too much hate. I want to have less hate. I used to be a very loving, hippy-tier guy with a "live and let live" attitude and "everyone's just trying to make a good life for themselves" kind of views, but man have I been hammered with evidence to the contrary. Life is and always has been a competition for resources and survival (of yourself, your family, and your genetic line). So, I'm trying to strike a balance between having inner-peace while also accepting the harsh nature of the world and understanding that people, in trying to provide for their own lineage, compete against mine.

6) Lonely? No, I'm not lonely. I have many people in my life. I feel disconnected from some of my friends due to my differences in beliefs and inability to even share some of my beliefs with some of my friends due to the fact that society has taught them things like racism is "LITERALLY WORSE THAN RAPING AND KILLING YOUR OWN MOTHER HOLY SHIT". My dad and brother-in-law are 100% on board though, which is pretty funny. Miserable? A bit, due to point #5. Indulging in controversy is fun to me, but I think you're reading way too much into it, you armchair psychologist. People using memes to communicate with the world because they have no other way is itself just a meme I'm pretty sure.

Anyways, thanks for the post. Good thoughts.

No anime for me desu senpai.
>>
File: 1490072555834.png (421KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1490072555834.png
421KB, 967x784px
>>18188805
I also would not be surprised AT ALL if you were jewish. shalom, shlomo.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.