[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl induced anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2033.jpg (12KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
12KB, 125x118px
I've noticed a pattern that I enjoy talking with cute girls and become friends with them. But anytime they show interest in me, it gives me serious anxiety issues that really fuck me up. Everytime it happens I quickly friendzone them, and it seems once that happens my anxiety starts to lift.

I've been friends with this girl for about 2 months now, she's been pretty flirty with me and I've told her I'm not looking for a girlfriend. But she's been trying even HARDER. today she was asking for me advice about some issues with her friends, so we discussed it for a while. At some point, she asked me about my past girlfriends... well, I've never had one. So I told her that. She responded with

Her- "I did not expect that.."
Her- "have you ever kissed a girl before? :) "
Me- "well, yes... but it was a bad experience.. this is awkward.."
Her- "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, I'm so curious :/"

That shit really made me feel bad. But, it's odd because although I feel down right now. I do not feel anxious at all. I don't think she's going to flirt with me anymore.

Just curious if anyone else knows this feeling
>>
how sexually interested are you in her or girls in general?

your anxiety sounds like the reverse many guys have. for example anxious at first meeting an attractive female. sounds suspicious to me. like maybe you are gay.
>>
>>18183692

I find girls sexually attractive. I assure you I'm not gay.
>>
>>18183694
>>18183694
Ok, then maybe you just have aspergers or some mild autism. sexuality is a heavy thing and flirting makes me uncomfortable as well. i just bit the bullet and went in or a kiss on this girl i knew liked me. she was decent enough looking. it was a little unexpected for her but she didnt mind. you want advice? hang out with that last girl and then kiss her. dont choke her with your tongue necessarily, but kiss her.
>>
>>18183703

>hang out with that last girl and then kiss her.

I can't
>>
>>18183684
I've never had as direct a conversation as you anon. But there was a girl I was crushing on hard once and she had a boyfriend so I just treated her like a friend because I wanted to be honorable and not be the dude that tries to steal other's girls. Then one day were talking and she asked "do you like talking to me?" And I was just like "of course, why wouldn't I like talking to you". I was so confused by this and then later in the day it dawned on me that the only possible reason she would've said that is if she liked me and I went on her facebook page and realized she was now single. You'd think this would be amazing, but I literally started avoiding her because I would freeze up everytime Id talk to her. Everytime Id just turn to mush the second she'd walk by or look at me. I still have this reaction if a girl shows interest that I like. I think (for me) its because I had and continue to have low self esteem which causes me to believe that its not possible for a girl I like to like me back so it must be a trap.
>>
>>18183791

Yeah I guess I understand what you mean. There has only ever been one girl who liked me in the past that i was actually really happy about. That thing didn't even go anywhere. But yeah, even if I'm friends with girls now, is they start liking me, it causes me serious problems IRL.

Another girl who I've known for a while sent me a lewd last night before I went to bed (unexpected). I fell sleep, and when I woke up I had really bad anxiety. I felt sick all morning from stress.

The thing is. I don't flirt back with these girls. I've even told them im not ready or even have time for a girlfriend. But I'm starting to notice all that does is make them try harder... I don't fucking know why. I'm average looking, but not that attractive. There are way better guys out there that deserve it more than me
>>
>>18183813
>there are better guys out there
This exactly you don't feel worthy of their affection.
>>
>>18183846
Well it's definitely part of it I'm sure
>>
Don't be a nigger
>>
>>18183684

Different Anon here. I have the same problem. I kiss a lot of girls at parties and festivals but as soon as one starts getting more interested in me I pussy out. I have had a couple of girlfriends who have cheated on me which could be the stimulus of this.

OP, are you afraid of them hurting your feelings?
>>
>>18185435

>I kiss a lot of girls

I don't know how you can do that Tbh.

>OP, are you afraid of them hurting your feelings?

Attachment, intimacy. Yes.
>>
>>18185492

>I don't know how you can do that Tbh

I just get confident on alcohol and am relatively /fit/ so can get with qt's at a party/gig.

>Attachment, intimacy. Yes

I'm trying to find a way to overcome this myself anon. I've been trying to act more reserved at parties since I broke up with the second gf (who cheated on me) so that I can pick the girl whom seems either most trustworthy or disposable. If shes trustworthy, she might be worth my time. If shes disposable, then it'll be a fun one night thing.
>>
>>18185505

>then it'll be a fun one night thing

Oh I can't have sex... if a girl shows sexual interest I me, i'll feel physically sick
>>
>>18185541
>if a girl shows sexual interest I me, i'll feel physically sick

Problem solved, your gay. Go find a trap
>>
>>18185550

I'm not gay.

It's anxiety.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.