[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking in on Roomie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I walk in to my room today, looking to shower and relax. I share my single room with a roommate - cool guy. I notice he left his keys in the lock... maybe was in a rush? Use his keys to unlock the door and then notice how dark it is with the bathroom light on. I walk a little forward and notice a bare butt on his bed and he jumps up saying "Heyyyyyyyy. Uh whats up?" I tell him I just came to drop something off, trying to seem as if I didn't see the bare piece of ass laying on his bed. I ask if he needs the room. He nods. I swiftly leave and don't know how I should handle this awkwardness.
>>
>>18183642
Just laugh it off, its no big deal

I used to live with a roommate that moved in because i could use the extra cash for rent and it took 2 days before he walked in while i was bare dick naked standing in the room
>>
<MYM|DayNine> nick doens't even fucking

<MYM|DayNine> go in a different room

<`DeadVessel> no because they know what im doing

<`DeadVessel> LOL

<mnm> ><

<MYM|DayNine> he just starts jacking off

<MYM|DayNine> if he feels lik eit

<MYM|DayNine> like i remember over the summer

<`DeadVessel> i gotta meet tasteless

<mnm> brotherly love

<MYM|DayNine> we set our computers up

<MYM|DayNine> like 10 feet from eachother

<MYM|DayNine> so i'm playing a game

<MYM|DayNine> and i finish

<MYM|DayNine> take off my headphones

<MYM|DayNine> turn around

<MYM|DayNine> and nick is like totally naked

<MYM|DayNine> jacking off at his computer

<MYM|DayNine> and honestly

<rushz0rz> this is going in the quote thread

<MYM|DayNine> if i interrupt him, he won't even be mad

<mnm> lol

<MYM|DayNine> i'll be like "uhh nick..."

<`DeadVessel> sean can i put that in the irc thread?

<MYM|DayNine> he'll turn around, dick in hand and genuinely ask "hey sean, how'd ur game go?"
>>
>he shares a single room with a roomate
>>
>>18183661
Wow, I don't think I can ever be that comfortable with my roommate... besides, we don't have too long before we move out anyways
>>
>>18183670
You shouldn't be. That dude has social issues.
>>
>>18183661
>you will never be in high school playing Starcraft ever again with not a care in the world

Why live
>>
>>18183708
>you will never be in your early 20s watching Korean starcraft at 4AM again

That was good times
>>
>>18183661
Holy shit this some kind of fan fiction or an actual chatlog. Maybe i'm newfagging but i've never seen this. If it's real somebody sauce this. Tasteless just became 10x more hilarious
>>
>>18183758
Totally legit

Somehow Tasteless is the autist of the brothers
>>
you guys share a room, you both have the same genitallia whats it actually matter if you see each other naked? naked is the natural state.

i had a roommate who was nudist and he showed me the light, its amazing just coming home in the summer and taking off all your clothes. you'd think it wouldnt be that different from being in your underwear, but its TOTALLY different. thats where all your heat bunches up. taking oyur underwear off lets all the heat out.

its just a butt. its literally a line in his back, no different from the rest of his body.
>>
File: 1490429284010.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490429284010.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>18183642

>omg guys I saw a butt today what do I do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.