[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new bf problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 0003684280_10.jpg (182KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
0003684280_10.jpg
182KB, 1080x720px
>meet guy
>super cute face
>wonderful personality
>ok body
>underwhelming dick

God I feel so shallow for not wanting to fuck him after i saw his dick for the first time :^(

With my first bf i loved his dick. i liked sucking it, i liked him resting it on my face, i liked the smell of it, everything - i couldnt get enough of his cock

but with this new guy the thought of getting up close to his dick just seems vaguely unpleasant. its circumsized, slightly small and generally weirdlooking. i dont think i want to have sex with him, but i dont want to upset him because he really is a lovely + cute person otherwise

Should I try to force myself to look past this very shallow problem and let him fuck me anyway? Please advise.
>>
>>18183450
You should kill yourself, or tell him how you feel so he can find someone less trashy and dumb
>>
lol bait
>>
>>18183479
There really isnt anything trashy or dumb about rejecting a partner based on their sexual appeal

Relationships are just as much physical / sexual things as they are emotional - both parts are very important for a lasting partnership.
>>
>>18183467
>ugly dicklet detected

What can I say OP, I've seen nasty pussy too and wouldn't be near them a second time too

Maybe make up some other excuse and dump him
>>
File: 1490841739080.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1490841739080.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>18183450
>>
>>18183450
How small is it?
>>
>all these anons calling "bait"
>refuse to accept the reality that small and/or weird dicks are a deal breaker and there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>18183556
While I personally disagree with OP's thought process, it's her preference and the people calling bait are acting ignorant at the fact that certain girls don't like it when their partners have weird dicks. I mean I sorta understand why they are thinking that way considering this is 4chan, and one of the many group of users who use this site are the sexually repressed.
>>
what exactly constitutes a "weird" dick?
>>
>>18183450
Random pics of pat get me hard
>>
File: 1466375563486.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1466375563486.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>18183450
>>18183450
>>
>>18183565
Crooked/steep curves
Botched circumcision
Tiny head in relation to girth of the shaft
Giant head with a pencil dick shaft
Pearly penile papules

To name some
>>
File: IMW0Jnr.jpg (156KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMW0Jnr.jpg
156KB, 640x960px
>>18183556
>>18183560

It's called bait because it's designed to spark arguments, not to actually be a real problem people face. Like some girl's gonna come to 4chan asking the internet anonymously about some random guy's dick and if it's okay for her to not like it.

Like dick size isn't a common topic on here for heated, stupidly close-to-the-vest debates that end up being 300+ replies of three guys arguing over if uncut or cut is okay, or if small is okay, or if technique is more important than size, or any number of other things that literally only matter to the person who is objectively viewing the person and the dick attached to him at that time.

It's bait because it's bait.
>>
>>18183586

im actually a gay dude (not that it matters) and its not bait, its legitimately my situation right now

>>18183552

I mean the size isnt the main thing, the real turnoffs are to do with its general shape + appearance, but I'd guess it was about 4.75 inches or so?

>>18183565
Well it just looks generally unattractive.
The whole thing is very dry and sort of scabby, like theres a toughened callous layer around it. Its circumsized and the head especially looks kind of messed up and super dried out.

Its skinny and has no girth, there are Fordyce spots on it near the base and he has gross wirebrush pubes growing all up the shaft somehow.
>>
>>18183450

try sex to see if you'll enjoy it but if you don't break up. imo you should just not tell him why though, just make it a general thing. people acccept vague break ups thinking its just not a match. make it about his cock and you're gonna mess with his head.
>>
I'm somewhat in the same boat, cute guy, lovely person, but eh dick. I don't mind sucking it to please him but sexual activities are becoming less and less enthusiastic. It's likely we'll stop seeing eachother.
>>
it's ok for homos to be size queens
they're shallow by definition
>>
>>18183603
>The whole thing is very dry and sort of scabby, like theres a toughened callous layer around it. Its circumsized and the head especially looks kind of messed up and super dried out.
>Its skinny and has no girth, there are Fordyce spots on it near the base and he has gross wirebrush pubes growing all up the shaft somehow.

sounds fair enuf to me OP. he could at least shave and moisturize and shit. and 4.75 is pretty small
>>
>>18183579
This made me laugh way too hard. Your really nailed it on the head with this. As for advice, you can overlook it and be happy for awhile, once you hit that 3/4 year mark you'll be craving a huge dick so bad the thought of playing with the weird one will actually be a massive turn off. I hate sounding shallow too but fuck. Once you know how good it can be it's hard to settle for less. And you see guys making fun of roasties non stop on here so don't feel too bad about not wanting a weird dick
>>
>>18183450
Well obviously you should look past it. Nobody is perfect and if he is as nice as you say he is, it's likely that he wants you to extend the same empathy to him. If he's as nice as you say, he wouldn't be going online saying that your pussy is deformed.
>>
>>18183931
It's a homo thread, op is a dude
>>
>>18183450

errr, can you explain what you mean? Dicks tend to look pretty weird and underwhelming when not in their erect position.

If he was fully erect and you found it weird/small or whatever then thats probably the dealbreaker and you should cut things off before the guy gets too attached, but if you're judging a flacid penis then you're doing it wrong.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.