[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often should I be dating? Is it normal for an average guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3718.jpg (87KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3718.jpg
87KB, 560x415px
How often should I be dating? Is it normal for an average guy to go months between sexual partners? I imagine my ex girlfriend spared no time getting with another man after me. Meanwhile I feel like kryptonite to women so that's making me anxious and like I'm subhuman garbage
>>
I don't think there's a real "norm" other than like, an extreme. Like you go a decade without even going on a single no strings attached date or something.
Just whenever you're ready. You sound like you need work on yourself before you get back out there anyway. Because when you think of yourself as garbage, nobody really wants to get with that.
Work yourself up, nobody can love you if you don't love yourself. Yadda yadda yadda.
>>
your low self esteem re: being alone is dangerous because its unattractive! love yourself and you'll be able to love others better
>>
>>18183410
>low self esteem
I'm a 32 year old janitor, was a virgin until 27, my relationships last 3 months on average, and my business degree must be useless by now, I've never gained muscle in my life, and I only have one friend. I earned my low esteem, yet I hope to turn this ship around. So many little improvements would make a huge difference.
>>
>be me
>23
>get dumped by gf of 4 years last summer
>Immediately start online dating
>Go on countless dates
>12 hookups, three short term gfs, one long term fwb
>didn't help

Just focus on your career and self-improvement. You'll attract the right girl at the right time. You know when you get there. Hookups are a waste of time.
>>
>>18183446
12 hookups since last summer? I've had sex with only 8 girls over the past 4 years and tinder is practically useless to me. You see I think that's the average guy numbers: consistent hookups in between long term girlfriends
>>
Broke up with my gf about a year ago, haven't touched a girl since barely even spoken to one.
I just don't seem to care enough anymore.
>>
>>18183405

as often as you meet women that you actually enjoy dating and that actually enjoy dating you.

no more. no less.

there is no 'should' in dating frequency.
>>
>>18183462
Most normal people go through life with only 5-8 sexual partners. You shouldn't be upset over listening to broken people on this website and take advice anywhere with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.