[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag with bed bug infestation. Please help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: getty_rm_photo_of_sem_of_bedbug.jpg (61KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
getty_rm_photo_of_sem_of_bedbug.jpg
61KB, 493x335px
We have bed bugs, but money's really tight right now. My family's living off social security, food stamps, and what little money can be cobbled together here and there. Paying $500-1000 for an exterminator isn't an option. We can barely manage bills and food, and we have to save up money to get our recently broken down car on the road (managing even this will be extremely difficult). I don't know what to do. I keep hearing mixed things about various products, and a lot of people seem to insist on getting a pro (the fact that some people straight up resort to moving due to bed bugs is really disheartening). I could really use some help, guys. :(

I've heard good things about CimeXa, which is pretty cheap. There are a lot of people who seem to swear by it. Something like this seems like it's probably my best hope. I'm a little wary, though, because I'm hearing mixed things about how safe it is, and most of my family already has health problems. I want to be very careful before I go any further.

What do you guys think? Any ideas? Suggestions?
>>
>>18182845
Got your 6 mate
But gotta be more specific about living conditions
You have animals?
Symptoms(bites) only appear after sleeping or in other rooms as well?
You got rugs or carpets(anything that has an ifestible texture)?
>>
Consider begging on the internet. I'm sure you can get a few bucks by posting pictures of your bug bites.
>>
I keep getting this connection error message when I post.
>>
>>18182845

i was able to get rid of all of mine using raid.

i just sprated around my bed with raid every night and they died out. havent seen em again in years
>>
>>18182952
Well let me give a quick rundown anyways
Search the house, rooms and furniture very well to find source
Either temove them entirely or wash at high temps
There are some plastic covers with zippers to suffocate bugs in matress too
For rugs and stuff, hot wash or steam wash(you can just go to a gas station with waterjet thingy aswell
If you live in a bad neighbourhood try to keep your pets away from furniture, bugs dont nest but they do travel on pets if they go to infested areas.
Try to wash all clothes as well, for they may be how bugs carried to your home (from sleepover at friends or sth)
>>18182964
Crowdfunded bug extermination, well that's a first
>>
File: imageGen.png (253KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imageGen.png
253KB, 500x500px
>>18182845

I had bed bugs recently.

I destroyed them in no time with pic related.

There are lots of solutions to bed bugs around; many are insufferably long, tedious, or expensive. This cost me $12 NZD ($8.41 USD)*, and all of 3 hours. (2 hours to bomb; 1 hour to pre and post-process**). Left my windows open for the next couple days to get rid of the slight smell, and voila, no bed bugs. In fact, no bugs at all.

The thing is marketed for fleas, but it actually works for literally all bugs. Any bug that comes into your room for the next 9 months will either fuck off or die. Be sure to follow the directions.

*They only come in twin packs, but I only had to use one can as it was just one [bed]room. So really, it cost $6 NZD ($4.21 USD)
**I washed all my clothes and bedsheets etc afterwards, I strongly suggest you do the same.
>>
>>18182952
I live with my grandparents, my two uncles, and one of my uncle's exes. We have a cat, no other pets. No carpeting. We have a few small rugs here and there.
>>
>>18183059
Thanks for the advice. Sorry for the late response. I thought I already responded to you, but I kept getting that connection error message when I try to post using quick rely, and it threw me off a bit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.