[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worried freind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7409.jpg (259KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7409.jpg
259KB, 764x1024px
I was woken up this mourning at around 4 AM (Central Time) by my freind i met on omegle asking if i knew how to bandage a wound. after i asked why she sent me the photo with the caption "I think I cut to deep" after pleading with her to go tell her mother and get stitches for what was 2 hours she still refused poured rubbing alcohol on it and rapped it in toilet paper and went back to bed
>>
I dealt with my suicidal girlfriend today. You can't chabge their mind, their life is in their hands unless you call the police
>>
>>18182776
any nudes?
>>
>>18182783
You're scum
>>
>>18182776
I'm studying to become a nurse (second year but still, did a few hundred dressings since then).

She needs to disinfect it (easy stuff to buy in a pharmacy). Clean it with clean compresses (sterile if she has them). The dressing will be enough until she goes and get treated in a hospital.

The principal risk here is an infection, she could lose her arm because of an untreated wound like this and trust me, sepsis goes faster than sanic.

I once lost a patient who had a small infection at her left leg, she refused to go to the hospital for a week. She agreed when the pain was too much but it was too late, by the time she got to the ER, she fell in septic chock... You rarely come back from a septic chock, man...
>>
>>18182776
Have you tried to tell her that she isnt so lonely so she can maybe stop harming herself?

If i join omegle, can i filter people so i get my own ldr self harming qtie to chat with?
>>
I had a cut that looked just like that except that it was a bit longer. You have to be incredibly careful about infection, don't wrap it with toilet paper because pieces will get stuck in it. Invest in a bit of medical gauze and some tape to keep it covered until it scabs over on its own
>>
>>18182948
>had a cut that looked just like that except that it was a bit longer

Did you get it in a sword duel?
>>
>>18182776
>toilet paper
She's going for the Darwins, eh?

You can't help a person that refuses help, even less so when you're not even physically there. Cut toxic people out of your life.
>>
>>18182966
>cut toxic people out of your life
>cut
heh
>>
She needs stitches or it will get infected.
>>
>>18182776
Tell her she's on the right track, just a little deeper
>>
>>18182776
Tell her to get some sterile gauze pads, jesus christ toilet paper? Gauze pads are super cheap depending on where you live, less than 10 bucks usually for a whole pack. For a wound that big it'll take a while to heal so she'll need a decent amount of gauze pads. Also tell her to go pick up some neosporin for fucks sake, that'll help a shit ton and if she lives near a walgreens or some shit she can get it for like...7 bucks.

If she doesn't buy gauze pads with adhesive on them, she's going to need to pick up some medical tape of any kind to get it to stick too. Until that closes all the way she's gonna need to keep that sucker wrapped, and not with toilet paper.
>>
>>18183707
>>18182832
Like these anons said, stitches are the best way to go really. Looks like she cut some fat tissue and that's gonna take a while to heal without stitches.

Self-harming people are really REALLY hard to convince to stop harming OP. This burden isn't on you even though you wish to help your friend. Unless you're a trained counselor who specializes in this shit, you're likely not going to be able to get her to stop.
>>
>>18182789
Dude she's gonna die. The least you could do is get her to send you some deathbed nudes. This could be a gold mine, you cpuld have her do all kinds of stuff like glass in the ass.
>>
>>18182776
Yikes, she cut way into the fat. That's a combo of an absurdly sharp razor and a lot of pressure. Obvious answer is that she NEEDS to go to the hospital. Shit like that doesn't heal on its own and infection is just around the corner.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.