[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: s_635981099134981708_NEET.png (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
s_635981099134981708_NEET.png
35KB, 600x400px
>27
>overweight
>no income
>no skills
>no motivation
>no friends
>no gf
>still living w/ parents
>>
>28
>Normal weight
>Student loan income
>No skills
>Average motivation
>Two friends
>No bf
>Living in dorm

What do?
>>
>>18182647
If you know exactly what's wrong with you, you know what to fix.

The first thing i'd fix though is your shit mindset. I know life sucks, it does for everyone.
No one is happy. Happiness is like a drug: It comes, it goes away, and you're left empty again. Even the happiest of people always want and need more to be fulfilled.

If your whole life is shit right now, you will get double the happiness, because you'll get to fix all that shit up and proceed to your own achievements.

You are a man. You come from an race that survived nature, that learned to speak, that built monuments, that settled the whole world, that nailed fucking God's son to a cross. You are a man.

Remember that. You can do better.
>>
>>18182690
>No bf
>Living in dorm
hey ~ I live in a dorm, too
though I'm less of a student and more of a research assistant. I have nonnegative income, pretty cool. Though it's hard to get a gf since I am literally surrounded by middle school girls where I live (very unfortunate location of the place they allocate to me)
>>
>>18182647
>27
Ok
>overweight
Lose weight
>no income
Get a job
>no skills
Learn some based on your interests
>no motivation
Getting a job, losing weight and learning skills will give you motivation.
>no friends
Join a club or group
>no gf
Tinder, okcupid
>still living w/ parents
Save up and move out

This isn't rocket science. Stop being lazy.

Put down the controller and pick up a book

Stop watching anime and go outside

Stop eating garbage, stop surviving off chips, go excercise and start eating right.
>>
1) Job
2) Gym

Start with this.
>>
>>18182647
That moment when there are people older than you with shitier life situation asking you for advice.

STOP BEING LAZY.

Easy :-D

Now to the hard part:
>How can i make myself to follow my own advice myself?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.