[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narcissistic mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1489883190954.png (821KB, 1435x808px) Image search: [Google]
1489883190954.png
821KB, 1435x808px
She cant Take criticism, she cannot related to others, is often jealous of others hard Work, cannot accept that she ist flawed, doesnt listen, Twists words so it Looks like she is always a victim, thinks that things she wants done have to be done NOW but others Problems have lower priority..

I cant Take it anynore, do you know how to treat people who behave like this?
>>
leave her
>>
>>18182643
Easier said than done
>>
>>18182629
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>18182650
i disagree
>>
>>18182664
If there was a decent way to actually communicate i would save Money and a lot of time
>>
>>18182684
there isnt
>>
>>18182689
Well
>>
Bump help me im going insane
>>
>>18182760
do you have a job
>>
>>18182769
No nur in get 800€ alimony Money from my dad, pretty hard to get a place and still afford food
>>
>>18182775
do you have any friends
>>
>>18182784
Yes but they don't have any money or don't want to get a place
>>
>>18182784
Yes. My mom.
>>
>>18182629
It is easy to keep "peace" with most of people.

>minimize contact
Stay in other rooms, dont talk to them unless they start first and end the conversation as soon as possible without making them enrage by not giving them enough attention / information.

>dont argue
Whatever they want you to do, do not talk back. Just say yes and do it. Most often if they cant verify it, just agree and then ignore it later.

>keep them happy
Do they critice you? Just agree and promise to get better. Do they say something crazy and illogical? Support their cause no matter how stupid it is.

Easy.
>>
>>18182795
where do you live even
>>
File: c3potape.jpg (70KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
c3potape.jpg
70KB, 650x365px
>>18182796
Nigger don't Fake me
>>18182797
Thanks, any advice in how to keep temper? Like I know that ill snap at some Point
>>18182800
Vienna, Austria
>>
>>18182805
>snap
Why would you "snap"? Are you some horny mentally unstable teen? Adult people dont snap (unless they were crazy all the time).

Stay cool and grow up kid, it will get better i promise :-)
>>
>>18182813
With "snap" i mean Not keeping calm while being should at for 15 Minutes
>Teen
Accurate, 18
>>
>>18182823
She is your mommy. Even if she is truly narcistic, i bet she just want you to grow to be happy well behaved citizen.

Just bear with it. Chances that you will live with her for a while are high, so why not master the socializing skill and behave like good kid would? It is always better to be in hood terms with your parents anyway.

It doesnt matter if it will be just an act. And if you dont give her a reason to yell, she moar likely wont yell ans who knows, maybe in time you will look like nice family again.
>>
>>18182837
Good Point actually thanks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.