[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i achieve a sense of being? help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 212x238px
how do i achieve a sense of being? help
>>
Just be yourself.
>>
>>18182622
concentrate on your breath
>>
>>18182661
i dont feel like i have a self to be at this point
>>
>>18182665
doesn't work, never has.
>>
File: 1503576.jpg (75KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503576.jpg
75KB, 298x475px
>>18182622
learn from this book
>>
>>18182678
hey thats pretty funny
>>
>>18182673
what do you mean?
yeah it might not work instantly but give it a month. Hell give it a week.
>>
>>18182704
i mean years
>>
>>18182713
you have tried consentrating on breathing for years daily...?
>>
>>18182720
yes
>>
>>18182695
haha I know right, quality advice for quality thread.
>>
>>18182728
ok then
>>
so you people are no help whatsoever
>>
>>18182794
Have you considered you don't exist?
>>
>>18182825
i've been considering that for as long as i can remember
>>
>>18182831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsyplaii9p4&list=PLFfM65xLnO-GGdbO5yYuQvaKOhG6j1Ih7
>>
>>18182836
thats like an hour long video
i cant afford to stream that shit
>>
>>18182843
you have concentrated on breathing for a year and you don't have patience to watch a video for an hour?
>>
>>18182728
Extra doubt
>>
>>18182853
i lack funds, not patience.
>>
>>18183124
what? limited internet connection?
>>
>>18183449
yes
>>
drugs
>>
>>18183562
brb gona go smonk an weed m8 xd
>>
>>18182836
>Not OP
watched the whole video... he has some interesting ideas but says things hypnotically
>fucking 17 min repetitive intro
>the whole video itself is an intro to his theory
>could have explained it in 15-20 min
>at the end he says if you question him it's an ego trap and are wrong

idk if he's looking for adepts or only money, but you can feel he's selling something

tldr; he talks about how "you" don't exist, there are no perceptors of reality, everything you think is false, reality itself exist as a consciousness and you have no free will.
you have to destroy everything you think of yourself (not only ego, but everything in your psyche) to get to the truth....which he hasn't found

idk the nature of reality but feel that following this dogma is a killjoy and escapism from the consequences of your own life
>>
>>18182622
dzogchen
>>
>>18183774
Yes the guy is selling stuff.
Yes he's videos could be better constructed.

But I still feel watching them is useful and there is a lot of smart stuff in them.
No one will give you the absolute truth: you have to yourself decide what parts to believe and what not (as this guy in the video says at some point too).

Also things he's talking about and we are talking about here aren't easy. just saying them bluntly isn't enough. You have to see it many different ways and eased into it before you can accept it in a deeper level. Like you can be happy even if there was things around you that you don't like. You can never control everything. If you think about it this also means if your family is murdered you could still be happy.

Have you ever heard about people who have spend years in the remote temples and found their inner strenght? Why do you think it took them so long to achieve this? It wasn't just because they finally had some idea they haven't thought before or that some master finally said just the right words: it's because just hearing the truth doesn't make you really understand it and there isn't just one realization to be had.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.