[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about breaking up with my BF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I really really like my BF, but I don't think he will ever be my best friend.

He is an engineer and I'm a lawyer and as a result he and I just have nothing in common. I'm into history, literature, and spending nights watching superhero television shows. He, on the other hand, is sort of a fraternity bro and doesn't really understand why I'm interested in such things.

I've been spending a lot of time with another guy friend lately who I've been friends with ever since the beginning of law school. We have a lot in common and I feel strange and upset that I'm better "friends" with this guy than I am my BF.

My dad always told me that if I was going to marry someone, that someone should be my best friend. I just don't see my BF and I ever becoming best friends.
>>
>>18182559
>didnt even bother changing the image of this b8
>>
Ditch him. notice the use of "like". find one you can love. or stay unhappy, ur choice
>>
>>18182559
How long you been with him?

I mean, you should have noticed this earlier, that way if you jumped the fuck out it wouldn't hurt either of you as much.

Try talking to him. You're only seeing differences in you because that's all you actually act upon. Find something you actually agree upon and act on it. You probably won't change his personality/tastes, he's an engineer, probably not a kid anymore, he has his head made.

Dialogue is the best option here. Also, watch out for "guy friend". He can cause problems for you both.
>>
>>18182559
>300+ replies
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17849382/

This b8 peaked on 13 Dec
Other times it only has 3-4 replies
>>
>>18182559
Why the hell did you even start dating such a guy of you're not into his frat bro personality?

Dump him and move on
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.