[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if he's looking at my lips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 728x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 728x514px
My guy friend (who I am attracted to, although we have hung out very platonically for the last year or so with other friends) glances between my eyes and mouth when I'm talking. What does this mean? Is he thinking about kissing? Trying to read lips? (I don't think he's hard of hearing) Or is this a semi-autistic way of avoiding eye contact while we're chatting?
>>
It means he wants to put his dick in there
>>
>>18182167
I was hoping you'd say that
>>
>>18182183
Do you ride a bycicle?
>>
>>18182187
Yes?
>>
>>18182193
I Feel like I might know you, and I'm not sure if that is a good thing
>>
>>18182194
Lol, true story. Improbable though.
>>
>>18182198
Where do you live?
Not impossible though

And the guy is probably madly in love with you by the way
>>
>>18182164
We all look each other in the mouth more than we realize. "Looking someone in the eye" is really just a turn of phrase, meaning looking them in the face rather than away.

It IS to a great extent lip-reading. We all lip-read more than we realize, even if we have perfect hearing. It's also the fact that a speaker's mouth is the most moving part, and we instinctively focus on what's moving.

Actually, the fact that he repeatedly moves his eyes away from your mouth to the rest of your face is a very GOOD sign, that he wants to be aware of you as a person, and that he is checking your face for other signals of your mood and meanings. (And autistic person couldn't do that, and someone not particularly interested in you wouldn't bother)
>>
>>18182207
Thanks! I probably do look at lips more than I realize, I just don't notice I'm doing it while speaking with people. This is a good explanation.

>>18182201
Northeast US
>>
>>18182164
That's pretty weird. Are you sure he is not deaf?
>>
>>18182167
yep for real
>>
>>18182164
definitely the dick thing
I know I did a few times while talking to my gf's sister
>>
>>18182227
Nope, not deaf.
>>
>>18182755
blind?
>>
Looked yourself in a mirror lately? No weird mole or moustache?
>>
>>18182898
Ha...no. Just a regular set of lips.
>>
>>18182906
Then that means he wants to facefuck u
>>
how many fish you caught ITT OP
>>
>>18182906
"Ha ha I don't have a moustache and arm hair isn't noticeable on girls!"
-Hairy bitches
>>
I'm pretty sure he would rather do some squats and doesn't know how to deal with that feeling so he looks at the next best thing that moves up and down: your lips.
Don't talk so much and let him do his exercises. Also post mouth.
>>
if he hangs out with you a lot he probably thinks about if you're attracted or not more often than you'd think
>>
>>18183022
We all do this, right?
>>
>>18182167
He thinks you're hot.
Looking at tits/ass makes you look like a lecher. The eyes are more awkward. Lips are sexy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.