[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confess my feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. There's a girl I've been talking to for a couple months now, we've gotten closer as we've started talking more in real life as well as over social media. She's one of very few girls that has shown some sort of interest to me, as well as one of the only ones I feel comfortable around. We've been flirting a bit more as of late and she's responding pretty positively; I was all set to ask her out this weekend when someone tells me that she has a boyfriend. I'd seen them together before but I figured they were just friends; they didn't seem like they were dating to me. Anyways, now I'm caught in a situation I've never been in before. I figured that I have three options: be honest with her about my feelings, cool off and just try to be platonic friends, or keep talking (and flirting) with her like I have been. Weighing out the pros and cons of each choice is kind of difficult; of course I still want to pursue her, but objectively that may not be the best idea. Simply telling her how I feel would probably be my way out of this situation, but I have no idea how she'd take my confession. I'm lost here; any advice?
>>
Don't give some long confession, that's pretty much the worst thing a guy can do in this situation. If she didn't tell you she has a boyfriend then she's still single. Just ask her out, she'll probably reject you but at least she'll respect you for acting on your feelings instead of handing that responsibility to her.
>>
Don't say anything. Nothing good will come out of it. She has a boyfriend! He's going to kick your ass if he finds out. And before the blahblahblah I could take him he's a skinny manlet... it's not a nice thing to do. You know she's taken. Stop talking to her so much. If she asks why things are weird, tell her you didn't know she had a boyfriend. If she asks why that matters, tell her it's because you thought she was single and interested in you. This will be enough to imply you have feelings for her. Also it might set you up to be the rebound if things go sour. Just don't encourage the friendship from this point.

If you don't give a fuck, ask her if she's got any single friends that'd be good for you. This works really well in that she solidifies the friendzone and helps, or dodges the request because she wants the attention for herself (what she's getting right now).
>>
>>18182067
Yeah, I figured that pouring out my feelings would probably be a bad idea. Should I ask her over Facebook or something or wait until the next time we meet? Odds are her boyfriend would be around next time we're together (we're all in the same club), so I figure asking online might be better.
>>
why does everyone use the word confess? as if its some super dramatic epic thing. you just want to stick ur dick in her , thats it. just tell her you want her. it leaves no room for questions
>>
>>18182093
I mean, I'm pretty sure her boyfriend has seen us talking already, but it definitely is not nice to keep hitting on her. I know I wouldn't want some bitch boy flirting with her if we were dating. Maybe I could ask her if she does have a boyfriend, then if she says yeah I could tell her my date idea and ask if she'd want to double date with one of her single friends? Idk, it's a thought.

>>18182115
I mean, I am by definition of the word confessing my feelings, though you're right that it shouldn't be a big deal. I just couldn't think of a better thread name.
>>
Bump, still looking for some advice
>>
>>18182537
would you like some bitch boy trying to steal your girlfriend?
>>
>>18182851
No... .__.

Maybe I could try to see if she'd be a wingman for me like the other anon suggested. If her friends are anything like she is, I'd probably like them too. I think I'd be cool with just being friends if she helped me find a date. I'm just not sure how to bring this up without being awkward as shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.