[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate who I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Star_of_David.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
I do not fit in anywhere nor do I feel like I have any team to be on.

I'm Jewish but not religious. Most secular Jews are left wing, but I'm on the right. I'm a Zionist/Israel supporter, but most of them do so for religious reasons.

No matter where I am I feel hated for one reason or another, and I'm sick of it. I'll be hated on here because 4chan loves to hate Jews and post the happy merchant picture everywhere. I'll be hated in the real world because antisemitism has been all but bred into the human consciousness.

I've tried talking to other local Jews at the synagogue, but I just don't like them. I was the odd man out growing up in Hebrew school, and none of those people were ever my friends.

Why can't I just be okay with the fact that if I'm not religious, I'm not Jewish? I feel so tainted, like there's a target on my back. I hate being the descendants of victims.

And yet I keep coming back to 4chan and baiting people into insulting me. It does not feel good in a masochistic way, but I can't stop doing it. I want to be accepted but I have this obsession with the toxic places and believe that the meanest people are right about everything. If they deny the Holocaust, they must be right despite my grandparents going through it. I feel like they can alter the fabric of existence just by willing it so. I just wish I wasn't me and wasn't born to such a hated minority.
>>
>>18181921
Set aside where you come from and who you are, you are a massive idiot.
Drop that special snowflake act and be someone else entirely, surely it can't be that hard to distance yourself from your jewish circlejerk.
>>
>supporting Israel
Why? They're almost as shit as the Palestinians.
>>
>>18181921
Where do you live?
Israeli here, I'd say for secular Jews in Israel about 50% are right wing. If you feel you are really hated because are Jewish, you can always come here, there are lots of different people in Israel who just happen to be Jewish and no one cares too much about it. But to be frank, are you sure it's not all in your mind? It seems unlikely that people have such a strong negative opinion about you wherever you go. Most people are just busy living and don't give two shits about anyone else.
>>
>>18181921
I'm guessing you're fairly young. And so you have a fairly limited circle of acquaintances and limted reading experience.

I'm not insulting you. I'm just pointing out that when you say you know no one who thinks like you do, that's just because you haven't met them or read what they've written yet.

Trust me - they're out there. Start reading around for, say, conservative Jewish thinkers or non-religious Zionists, and you'll find plenty.

Oh, and about being the descendant of victims. You're not, by definition. You are the descendant of survivors, of people who made it their business to survive, whether in the medieval ghetto, the Russian shtetl, or the Polish camps, and that is a heritage to be proud of.
>>
Israeli here, left wing and not religious.
Israel's a shitty place, don't come to live here.
+to feeling out of place.
Left winged people are the minority here,
Government lead by the corrupted Netanyahu, leaking funds to military, Ultra orthodox kike fucks, and settlers.
And the stupid fucking religious coercion everywhere.

Fuck this place.
>>
do you realize how many jews contribute to the antisemitic memes on here?

I do it all the time
most people who are actually serious about it are literally ass blasted muslims
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.