[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe in UNi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483697522350.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1483697522350.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
I didn't like school way of teaching.

I learnt not much.

Why should I value a education at College?

So much pressure with grades. I need a lot of time to play and chill
>>
You don't have to go if you don't want to, you know.
>>
>>18181359
You probably should have payed more attention during English class at least....
>>
>>18181382
shut your cunt lips
>>
>>18181359
>I don't like how they teach?
Aja. What is it that you do not like exactly?
>Why should I consider it?
Is there something you want to be or learn more about?
>Should I go?
Hey, McDonalds is always looking for new employees.
>>
>>18181359
>Why should I value a education at College?

Because other people value it and without one there is generally a ceiling on how far you can progress in certain fields, not to mention you have to work harder for opportunities.

If you want to go into a field where a college degree isn't required, then fuck it.
>>
>>18181359
The uni way of teaching is a lot better than the school way of teaching. It allows for a lot more flexibility and professors are much more approachable and open to compromise (if you need to turn in an assignment late, for instance) than school teachers.

t. got much better grades in college than high school
>>
>>18181359
There's nothing wrong with not going straight to university. In some countries a "gap year" of time off is the rule more than the exception.

A couple of years of playing or working might make you more aware of what more education can do for you. and more able to appreciate it.
>>
>>18181359
The point of college is a degree which is the easiest way to get a decent job with low effort and initiative. If you think you can do it on your own, feel free to try, it's perfectly possible too. Although if you had the ability to do it, you probably wouldn't be here, so back to studying, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.